Trump Orders The Truth To Be Revealed

Trump's returns will be released in 55 years. Give you something to whine about for the rest of your life.

Besides, ace investigative reporter Rachel Madcow uncovered one of them.

That's ok, Mueller is going through them right now.

And Rachel Maddow didn't uncover anything, Trump simply used her to release one page, from one year tax return to make himself look like tax-paying citizen.

Of course dumbass didn't think it through far enough to realize the implications for the tax reform, and a big fat 30 million (from just 35m paid) discount he would have gotten on his fed income taxes if it wasn't for alternate minimum tax that he wants to get rid of.

Last edited:
Truths like where is JFK's brain. Or where are the detailed analysis of the blood splatter patterns from the Presidential limousine?

I would love to know what is in those files.

But if Trump is going to reveal any truths, I would prefer they not be 55 year old truths. Maybe something from this century?
Dude how long is a century? Hahahaha

Would 55 years be within 100 years? Bhwaaaaa
trolling-or-stupid.jpg
just making a point of fact. unless of course you don't think 55 years is within a 100 years.
So you’re just stupid. That’s what I suspected

The day of JFK's death and that weekend were surreal.

Under the terms of the 1992 JFK Records Act--a result of Oliver Stone's 1991 movie JFK, which revived fascination with the idea of a cover-up--the government was given 25 years to make public all related files. The time is up on Oct. 26, 2017. About 3,000 never-before-seen documents, along with 34,000 previously redacted files, are scheduled for release.

25th JFK Assassination Secrets Scheduled for 2017 Release

Trump Orders The Truth To Be Revealed

I read the title of the thread and thought he was releasing his tax returns ... the majority of Americans want to know he truth - REVEAL THAT MF'R !

Forum List

Back