Trump on SNL sketch: "Unwatchable!"

Some of those skits were funny, but this is one that was not really all that funny!

The skit can be made funny without making Trump out to be a neanderthal. This is sour grapes by the globalists. I might not mind if they had made fun of the obvious mental deficiencies of Obama; except the comedy level still isn't high with this one as you say. This is what happens when one is more intent on political grousing than actual comedic value.
Here are your new vocabulary words for today: parody and satire.

Says the far left drone that can not concede like Hilary did!
What are all these clumsy words doing in my mouth and how did they get there?

Oh. It's just kosh and the latest batch of inept argument.

Some of those skits were funny, but this is one that was not really all that funny!

The skit can be made funny without making Trump out to be a neanderthal. This is sour grapes by the globalists. I might not mind if they had made fun of the obvious mental deficiencies of Obama; except the comedy level still isn't high with this one as you say. This is what happens when one is more intent on political grousing than actual comedic value.

Yes we know you far left drones are sore losers!

No relevance. They're still coming across as butthurt bitches.
You did not study your two new words for today. Here's help:

Parody; noun. To lampoon, mock or otherwise imitate someone's style and characteristics in a humorous manner.

Parody; noun. To lampoon, mock or otherwise imitate someone's style and characteristics in a humorous manner.

Yes we know you far left drones are irony impaired!

The impersonation is a train wreck, so horrible yet accurate that you cannot stop watching.

Yes we know you far left drones are sore losers!
The total tonnage of things you assume to be true but are actually figments could stun a team of oxen in their tracks.

I'm not going to entertain your mundane lecturing any further than I already have.

I'm not going to entertain your mundane lecturing any further than I already have.
You have no choice except to run away run away run away

Some folks find that's the best way to deal with knowledge, ignore it. We call those folks Conservatives.

The globalists have nothing to be sour grapes over, the usual recycled swamp rats and Goldman Sachs banksters are in the loop, same as it ever was.

Loved the Romney picture reference

Mitt, you in danger girl! :laugh:

CyeXyo7WEAA8j5u.jpg

Some folks find that's the best way to deal with knowledge, ignore it. We call those folks Conservatives.

You're being trite. Try again without the condescension, or you'll certainly find yourself "ignored."

You're being trite. Try again without the condescension, or you'll certainly find yourself "ignored."
Do it, TGG: you are a Conservative.

You have no choice except to run away run away run away

:lol: You jackasses trying to turn this into a pissing contest. That's fine; don't care though.

Do it, TGG: you are a Conservative.

More piss.

Forum List

Back