Trump on SNL sketch: "Unwatchable!"

Did SNL ever do a skit on this?
That was a old news by the time SNL started the season--a month prior. They did have her enter the debate stage hobbling with a cane and fall down. They had her awkwardly trying to sit back in a "relaxed pose" during the Town Hall spoof and nearly fall off her stool. They made fun of her supporters on election night, and Hillary celebrating the Access Hollywood tape was cutting and probably the funniest spoof of the campaign. But SNL is unembarrassed in its dislike of Trump; they didn't try to hide it and they won't stop now. They don't have to. They aren't pretending to be a "fair and balanced" news network.

As long as Trump keeps giving them material, SNL will keep using it

It is going to be a long four years for Trump

However, if past is prologue, SNL is set to see a post-election ratings slump (a similar phenomenon occurred over the weekend during Sunday Night Football and the American Music Awards).
Everyone is doing holiday stuff. If they're not watching football, you know something is afoot. It's not because of Alec Baldwin playing Trump. That's really sticking your head WAY up your ass.

The NFL has been slumping all year....see the communist lover Colin Kaepernick and the other kneelers on that
It's been years since I followed football--used to bet $1 in a football pool at work, that made it fun although I never had a clue why I picked who I did.
I sure wouldn't let a kid like Kaepernick put me off the game. That's just silly. You have to ignore that stuff or it becomes a living breathing THING.

Kind of how you pick your political leaders, OldLady? :dance:
Regardless the risk of having this deleted for breaking the rules, Stuff it.

What's ironic about that reply, OldLady is that it comes in a string where you liberals are critiquing Donald Trump for being too thin skinned. :eusa_doh:

However, if past is prologue, SNL is set to see a post-election ratings slump (a similar phenomenon occurred over the weekend during Sunday Night Football and the American Music Awards).
Everyone is doing holiday stuff. If they're not watching football, you know something is afoot. It's not because of Alec Baldwin playing Trump. That's really sticking your head WAY up your ass.

The NFL has been slumping all year....see the communist lover Colin Kaepernick and the other kneelers on that
It's been years since I followed football--used to bet $1 in a football pool at work, that made it fun although I never had a clue why I picked who I did.
I sure wouldn't let a kid like Kaepernick put me off the game. That's just silly. You have to ignore that stuff or it becomes a living breathing THING.

What's ironic about that reply, OldLady is that it comes in a string where you liberals are critiquing Donald Trump for being too thin skinned. :eusa_doh:
Ah, but I wasn't one of them. You mustn't lump us all together.

Yeah, because lumping people together...like saying conservatives are all racists because the KKK endorsed Trump...would be really stupid...right?

Yeah, because lumping people together...like saying conservatives are all racists because the KKK endorsed Trump...would be really stupid...right?
Exactly.

And yet that claim is made by liberals on this board every day...isn't it?
There is no such thing as a typical liberal or a typical conservative and if we stopped immediately jumping to conclusions about a poster's beliefs based on stupid stereotypes, the conversations here would be much more interesting.

To say all conservatives are racists would be really stupid

As would ignoring that the election of Trump was the biggest victory for racists in 50 years

To say all conservatives are racists would be really stupid

As would ignoring that the election of Trump was the biggest victory for racists in 50 years

Why? Because YOU think Donald Trump is a racist because he wants secure borders? To me...THAT is stupid!

Forum List

Back