Trump on partial birth abortion, gays in the military & NEW YORK VALUES

Sounds like Ted was right. And of course that's what Ted was talking about. Trumps 911 response was weak. Even the Muslims get together when an earthquake happens. And watch how they react when we nuke the shit out of them. They will hold hands and allahu Akbar as they fuggin radiate.......yo.

"Hey, I've lived in New York City and Manhattan all my life, okay? So my views are a little bit different than if I lived in Iowa."

Ding-ding-ding-ding!

Libtards want to attack Donald...but they hate Cruz....so you have a stumper here....
I am more interested in convincing Trump supporters that he is not who he portrays himself to be

Possible but he'd have to sink very low to get to Obama or Hildabeast level.
I dunno about that. Trump has demonstrated throughout the years that he can be very cut throat to get his way which has to make one wonder if he would abuse the power of the office. Without any staunch or firm positions in his background it should cause plenty on consternation among those who have decried the abuses over the past decade.

Libtards want to attack Donald...but they hate Cruz....so you have a stumper here....
I am more interested in convincing Trump supporters that he is not who he portrays himself to be

I dunno about that. Trump has demonstrated throughout the years that he can be very cut throat to get his way which has to make one wonder if he would abuse the power of the office. Without any staunch or firm positions in his background it should cause plenty on consternation among those who have decried the abuses over the past decade.

Bleh, no way he could be worse than Obungles or the Benghazi bitch. Not possible

I take NY values over Texas values any day.
Maybe that's why you medical costs are so much higher...and you have to pay to clean up the street after the homeless dude shits on your doorstep...and pay to spray the gizzum off the light pole after the brown man jerks off ....

I take NY values over Texas values any day.
Maybe that's why you medical costs are so much higher...and you have to pay to clean up the street after the homeless dude shits on your doorstep...and pay to spray the gizzum off the light pole after the brown man jerks off ....
My medical costs are not higher...they are just fine. And while there are homeless there, not as many as in the South (not a values thing...a weather thing) And how many "brown men" have you been spying on jerking off?

Bleh, no way he could be worse than Obungles or the Benghazi bitch. Not possible
He doesn't have to be worse to have the same negative impact. 1 bad executive order can fuck up a whole bunch of shit

He doesn't have to be worse to have the same negative impact. 1 bad executive order can fuck up a whole bunch of shit

Well you have to pick someone, best to go with the lesser of evils

Forum List

Back