Trump on Nice Attacks: "Extreme Vetting" Of Immigrants

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
He's right, you know, butthe liberals have such LOW IQ'S and care NOTHING about the death and damage that can be done to the COMMON PEOPLE, that they'll piss and moan about this!

RealClearPolitics ^ | July 14, 2016 | RealClearPolitics
"I would be so extreme in terms of documentation," Trump told FOX News' Greta van Susteren on Thursday. "I would not allow people to come in from terrorist nations. I would do extreme vetting. I would call it extreme vetting, too. And, you know, our country has tremendous problems. We don't need any more of the problems."

The Regime's CYCLE of BULLSHIT when it comes to muslim terrorism......

CnXY_xEWIAAts9q.jpg

blanket prohibition on all new muslim immigration coming into the USA is the only sensible thing to do , imo !!

He's right, you know, butthe liberals have such LOW IQ'S and care NOTHING about the death and damage that can be done to the COMMON PEOPLE, that they'll piss and moan about this!

"I would be so extreme in terms of documentation," Trump told FOX News' Greta van Susteren on Thursday. "I would not allow people to come in from terrorist nations. I would do extreme vetting. I would call it extreme vetting, too. And, you know, our country has tremendous problems. We don't need any more of the problems."

CnXY_xEWIAAts9q.jpg

Why allow any immigrants at all from any Muslim country? We should shut down immigration entirely for the next 20 years.

And the terrorists have proven that evil people can use anything as a weapon. Hate is hate and the evil always find a way.

I'm wondering how many more attacks the world will endure before they admit what the real problem is. France welcomed them with open arms. Even if the latest isn't ISIS, al Qaeda, HAMAS or other radical group, they've still committed too many murders. We have our own damn problems right now and don't need a bunch of inbred jihadists launching attacks. No need to import more murderers. And, no, most "refugees" are not widows and children fleeing the war. Quite the opposite. It's mostly young males, many of which intend to start more violence. Reducing the vetting process from 18 months to 3 months is the most incredibly stupid decision ever. WTF is Obama thinking?

And the terrorists have proven that evil people can use anything as a weapon. Hate is hate and the evil always find a way.

I'm wondering how many more attacks the world will endure before they admit what the real problem is. France welcomed them with open arms. Even if the latest isn't ISIS, al Qaeda, HAMAS or other radical group, they've still committed too many murders. We have our own damn problems right now and don't need a bunch of inbred jihadists launching attacks. No need to import more murderers. And, no, most "refugees" are not widows and children fleeing the war. Quite the opposite. It's mostly young males, many of which intend to start more violence. Reducing the vetting process from 18 months to 3 months is the most incredibly stupid decision ever. WTF is Obama thinking?

You make the mistake of thinking Obama gives a flying fuck about Americans.

---------------------------------------------- the way things are going is mrobamas plan Clementine .

Has Hillary said anything about this yet? She wants to increase the number of "refugees" we take. I guess her and Obama think we need some of the shit other countries are putting up with.

Has Hillary said anything about this yet? She wants to increase the number of "refugees" we take. I guess her and Obama think we need some of the shit other countries are putting up with.

Yeah she stands with France, work with NATO, same bullshit

Here's what they are able to get. Thank goodness Daily Mail still has true journalists. Two grand and a couple of days and BINGO! You're a Syrian!

2C622BED00000578-3235320-image-a-1_1442413844251.jpg

PASSPORT TO TERROR: MailOnline reporter buys Syrian papers being sold to ISIS fighters sneaking into Europe hidden among refugees
  • Reporter bought $2,000 Syrian passport, ID card and driving licence in Turkey under the name of a real man who was killed in the conflict
  • Forger boasted that ISIS fighters are using documents to travel to Europe to start terror sleeper cells or live under false name free of past crimes
  • Also being used by economic migrants from other countries exploiting generosity of Europe to Syrian refugees
  • Keith Vaz, chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee told MailOnline the scam was 'deeply disturbing' and should be 'addressed immediately'
  • The blank documents are genuine, having been stolen from government offices by militias fighting regime of Bashar Al-Assad
  • EU border official admits fraud is rising and bigger than first thought
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fighters-sneaking-Europe-hidden-refugees.html

CnXY_xEWIAAts9q.jpg

Funny. Whitey is scared shitless!

AuiwPPs.jpg

CnXY_xEWIAAts9q.jpg

AuiwPPs.jpg
Your mindless, racist posts are doing nothing but killing your party....

You still need white voters dumbass....

CnXY_xEWIAAts9q.jpg

AuiwPPs.jpg

Barely, and definitely not white NaziCons.

CnXY_xEWIAAts9q.jpg

AuiwPPs.jpg

Barely, and definitely not white NaziCons.
If every white vote went Republican you would lose every single state.

World's reaction to Nice, France terrorist attack...

World leaders react with horror to attack
July 15, 2016 — World leaders are expressing dismay, sadness and solidarity with France over the attack carried out by a man who drove truck into crowds of people celebrating France's national day in Nice, killing at least 84 people:
UNITED STATES

President Barack Obama condemned what he said "appears to be a horrific terrorist attack" in Nice. "Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and other loved-ones of those killed." Noting that the attack occurred on Bastille Day, Obama praised "the extraordinary resilience and democratic values that have made France an inspiration to the entire world." Secretary of State John Kerry called it a "horrendous attack in Nice. ... I was proud to stand alongside French leaders earlier today at Bastille Day celebrations in Paris, and the United States will continue to stand firmly with the French people during this time of tragedy." Both presidential candidates also condemned the attacks, with Republican Donald Trump declaring "this is war" and Democrat Hillary Clinton vowing "we will not be intimidated. Clinton said that "every American stands in strong solidarity with the people of France, and we say with one voice: We will not be intimidated. We will never allow terrorists to undermine the egalitarian and democratic values that underpin our very way of life." Trump, who postponed plans to announce his vice presidential pick because of the attacks, said "this is war. If you look at it, this is war coming from all different parts. And frankly it's war and we're dealing with people without uniforms."
___

EUROPEAN UNION

European Council president Donald Tusk expressed consternation that France was attacked on its national day and said the world stands united with the French people. "It is a tragic paradox that the victims of the attack people celebrating liberty, quality and fraternity. We will stand united with the families of victims, the French people and the government in the fight against violence and hatred," Tusk said at a meeting of Asian and European leaders in the Mongolian capital of Ulaanbaatar.
___

CHINA

Premier Li Keqiang said "we strongly condemn terrorism of all forms. We express our condolences to the victims and we will fight all kinds of terrorism."
___

BELGIUM

Foreign Minister Didier Reynders expressed dismay that France was once again the target of an apparent terrorist attack. "We condemn such an attack, maybe a terrorist attack, but such an attack in France again," he said.
___

INDIA

See also:

The Latest: Truck attack death toll rises to 80
July 14, 2016 — The Latest on a truck that drove into the crowd in Nice (all times local):
4:30 a.m.

French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve says 80 people have died in the truck attack on the seaside avenue of Nice, and 18 people are in critical condition. Numerous others have been wounded, he said after traveling to the scene. "The identification of the criminal is in progress," he said, refusing to confirm reports that an ID card was found after police shot the truck driver dead. "We are in a war with terrorists who want to strike us at any price and in a very violent way," the minister said.

4:15 a.m.

President Francois Hollande says he will call a defense council meeting Friday that brings together defense, interior and other key ministers, before heading to Nice. Besides ensuring continuation of the state of emergency and the Sentinel operation that puts 10,000 soldiers on patrol, he said he was calling up reserve to help police, particularly at French borders.

4 a.m.

French President Francois Hollande says "the terrorist character" of the Bastille Day truck attack in Nice cannot be denied. Hollande confirmed that 77 people, including some children, were killed when the truck drove through the crowds who had just watched a fireworks display on seafront in the city. He said 20 wounded people are in critical condition. Just hours after announcing in the traditional Bastille Day interview that the state of emergency, in place since November attacks that killed 130 in Paris, was to be removed, Hollande said it must be extended for three months. That decision will need parliamentary approval. He also said other measures will be put in place to counter the threat.

3 a.m.

The president of the region that includes Nice has announced that the city's jazz festival, due to open on Saturday, and a Rihanna concert planned for Friday evening, have both been canceled after the deadly truck attack. Christian Estrosi said flags would be lowered across the city on Friday. He gave the latest death toll as 77 after a truck plowed into people celebrating Bastille Day at a fireworks display on the city's famous Promenade des Anglais.

2:45 a.m.

blanket prohibition on all new muslim immigration coming into the USA is the only sensible thing to do , imo !!

I agree and all those Syrian refugees that douchebag in the WH brought here should be booted the hell back to Syria.

And of course he brought them in despite the fact that 53% of Americans and 31 States didn't want them. He forced the States to take them and completely ignored what we Americans want.

Just goes to show what his priorities are and they sure ain't what the American people want.

Oh and as far as the Nice attack goes, just another good reason for the Govt. of France to boot every damned Muslim out of their country. This will happen again and again until they do.

CnXY_xEWIAAts9q.jpg

Why allow any immigrants at all from any Muslim country? We should shut down immigration entirely for the next 20 years.

That's your plan since you don't believe in having a federal government at all.

Forum List

Back