Trump on a protestor "I'd like to punch him in the face."

If she's the nominee genius.
Then I just won't vote.......dummy.
Then all your leftist spewage is for nothing.
You're too fucking stupid to know your left from your right........you're a Trump follower.
It's you that needs a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for you. Keep them hands out, lib.
It's people like you who are unwitting dupes of the corporate power that controls our political process.
Just shut all the corporations down. Just keep in mind, your tax base will be reduced to zilch. Might make it kinda difficult to support your utopian existence.

And when he gets his whiny ass pussy kicked, he can always sue the protester.

Yes, that's the temperament, cool-headed demeanor and thick-skinned toughness we need leading the greatest nation on earth. That's what we need in a leader.

Then I just won't vote.......dummy.
You're too fucking stupid to know your left from your right........you're a Trump follower.
It's you that needs a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for you. Keep them hands out, lib.
It's people like you who are unwitting dupes of the corporate power that controls our political process.
Just shut all the corporations down. Just keep in mind, your tax base will be reduced to zilch. Might make it kinda difficult to support your utopian existence.
That sounds like a really stupid idea. I wonder which candidate has proposed anything like that?

Pretty easy to play tough guy with SS protection, body-armor that he wears, and thousands of supporters around him. I'd like to know if The Donald has ever been in a fistfight in his 70 years?

That sounds like a really stupid idea. I wonder which candidate has proposed anything like that?
Oh, ok. So give the corporations (that are still here) some tax exemptions and reduce regs and red tape, enabling them to hire more taxpayers to supplement your utopian existence? Will that work for ya?

Just curious...are you aware that most business owners.....hundreds of thousands of them......employ anywhere from 2 to 20 people and at the end of the year make a modest living at best?
Likewise....are you aware of what tax matching is?
No.....no one actually proposed anything like that....but the proposals out there will put those small businesses out of business.

Just curious...are you aware that most business owners.....hundreds of thousands of them......employ anywhere from 2 to 20 people and at the end of the year make a modest living at best?
No.....no one actually proposed anything like that....but the proposals out there will put those small businesses out of business.
Most of the regulatory laws making it hard for small business are the direct result of multi national corporate lobbyists.

Most of the regulatory laws making it hard for small business are the direct result of multi national corporate lobbyists.
Lobbyists don't make laws.

Why do you bother posting? You obviously don't know anything about anything.
When Lobbyists Literally Write The Bill

Yes, that's the temperament, cool-headed demeanor and thick-skinned toughness we need leading the greatest nation on earth. That's what we need in a leader.

It is his temperament I don't trust. Much of his policies he's trying to lay out are nothing but windbag conservative wet dreams that won't happen. However, with his temper and access to the military and our heavy weapon arsenal it would be disastrous.
What a coward you are! His access to the military would be America's finest hour.
Not surprising that Nazis support Trump.

And if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you as well as some nice swampland.

Dumass anybody can write a fuckin bill. If congress passes the shit, it's on them.

It is his temperament I don't trust. Much of his policies he's trying to lay out are nothing but windbag conservative wet dreams that won't happen. However, with his temper and access to the military and our heavy weapon arsenal it would be disastrous.
What a coward you are! His access to the military would be America's finest hour.
Not surprising that Nazis support Trump.
Yeah I also heard Democrats were supporting Trump.

Dumass anybody can write a fuckin bill. If congress passes the shit, it's on them.
I can hardly wait for you to finally make your point.

Forum List

Back