Trump Offers Whine To His Following

and IT get;s better or worse, depending on your mood...

Donald Trump says it ‘hasn’t been easy’ for him financially. But he omits a few things.

When he died in 1999, Fred Trump was worth $250 million. But even when the younger Trump entered the Manhattan market in 1973, Fred had property in the city worth $150 million — generating annual rents of $50 million — according to a contemporaneous New York Times report.

By 1974, Trump was president of his father's company — meaning that the status of that modest million-dollar loan was probably somewhat irrelevant by that point; Trump was now in primary control of that sizable real estate empire.​

An couple I am very good friends with: the husband is a little bit older. He was in the construction biz in NYc way back when. We used to talk about The Donald when he would be working over at his dad's apts on Coney Island.
We both remember when Donald first entered Manhattan. This huge banners announcing TRUMP were unprecedented. He was a blowhard self promoter the day his dad allowed him to go play on his own

Donald was not treated very well by his dad. In front of others he was constantly berated. the man is a dangerous fool

1f719c7e7e0c84742ffd3ce166aa358d5e29faa1159192f26f6276b8e2de58ad.jpg

Poor kid. Damned to try to survive on a "small load loan of a million". Now there's something the plebes can relate to.

Rump be all like... :dig:

1f719c7e7e0c84742ffd3ce166aa358d5e29faa1159192f26f6276b8e2de58ad.jpg

Poor kid. Damned to try to survive on a "small load loan of a million". Now there's something the plebes can relate to.

Rump be all like... :dig:
a million dollars back then was ... like hitting the friggin lottery to most people. Shit. The first lotto tickets paid out $50,000 and people thought that was a huge sum of money

Donald was not treated very well by his dad. In front of others he was constantly berated. the man is a dangerous fool

This is the most significant dynamic right here.

A wayward son trying to show up and/or prove himself to Daddy, running for POTUS. What could possibly go wrong with that...

167435460.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

This is the most significant dynamic right here.

A wayward son trying to show up and/or prove himself to Daddy, running for POTUS. What could possibly go wrong with that...
JFK?

What I always found amusing was the dynamic of McArthur and FDR --the mom pushing the son to be as good as dear old dead dad

"It has not been easy for me. I started off in Brooklyn. My father gave me a small loan of $1 million"

Trump: All I had starting out was a ‘small’ $1 million loan from my father

It is difficult to to take this guy seriously

He's really got your goat hasn't he? Hillary and Bernie provide so little to crow about so you simply have to turn away from your own Party's old, tired, and worn-out candidates to find someone to talk about. Must be frustrating indeed. Trump and Carson are worrying you Liberal monkeys to death.

"It has not been easy for me. I started off in Brooklyn. My father gave me a small loan of $1 million"

He's really got your goat hasn't he? Hillary and Bernie provide so little to crow about so you simply have to turn away from your own Party's old, tired, and worn-out candidates to find someone to talk about. Must be frustrating indeed. Trump and Carson are worrying you Liberal monkeys to death.
what mental tic have you that makes every comment from another look to you like an expressions of anger, hatred, or...?

what mental tic have you that makes every comment from another look to you like an expressions of anger, hatred, or...?

I stated nothing racist. I said your own candidates leave you nothing to crow about. They are dull.

Look who is turning away from the topic of the thread. Must be frustrating......indeed.

Look who is turning away from the topic of the thread. Must be frustrating......indeed.

Nothing to see here except that you guys have nothing of import to say about your own dull, old and worn out candidates.

Forum List

Back