Trump offers Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn the job of national security adviser.

Can anyone explain the photo I keep seeing of Flynn seated at the same table as Putin at some event.
The RT anniversary dinner?
Trump sent Flynn there to whisper in Putin's ear that he would have more room to maneuver after the election. ;)
I'm sure you understand.

Why was he there? Got a serious answer.

And.....Obama isn't having a love affair with Putin. You seem confused.

Somehow I don't think Trump will go on an apology tour to the Muslim world asking Muslims forgiveness for America's past sins, like Obama did as his first major move.

Flynn is a pretty dull bulb. It amazes me how he's gotten this far. This is not to dismiss his valid criticisms of Obama though.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to become a General? Generals are the best guys out of about a half million candidates. You are woefully ignorant.

I have a good idea given that I've personally known generals and colonels in the army. And I think that you forget that there are dimwits in all sorts of high positions; so, spare me your indignant sh**.

LOLOLOL!

I bet you "work for the CIA" too!

W/E.

Why was he there? Got a serious answer.
I honestly don't know, I had never seen the picture till you mentioned it. Apparently it was an anniversary for RT news network and Flynn is a contributor. I don't see anything nefarious. Flynn dedicated his life to the service of the US.

The reason why Michael Flynn is a poor choice for Donald Trump to make is because they have similar rash temperaments which means that the person whose responsibility it is to influence the president to proceed with caution, deliberation, and at the right pace in military matters will do none of this. Trump likes to have yesmen about him and Flynn is not the man to counsel prudence.

Of particular concern to America's European friends and allies is that Donald Trump who seems a great admirer of Vladimir Putin who has built-up his forces at the borders of the Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia, all NATO members which Donald Trump has termed "obsolete".
Donald Trump is right about one thing: Nato is obsolete
Now we are to have a national security adviser who is also palsy with Putin and the alliance which has protected Europe from Russia begins to look weak. Putin has already taken Crimea and eastern Ukraine. Eastern Europe knows what it is like to live under the thumb of Moscow and dread the prospect of a return to autocratic rule.
Putin invasion in TWO MONTHS: Russia to test Nato while US distracted by Trump Presidency

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back