Trump now has aq 52 percent approval rating on handling of the economy

Post it or STFU.
I already posted it. Again, it’s neither my fault nor my problem you’re too rightarded to click on a link. :eusa_naughty:

Seems you too have abandoned the thread topic, which is actually about how abysmal Trump’s rating on the economy is.
Yeah, you stick with that story, snowflake.
LOLOL

I can stick to it because anyone here can click on the link I gave and easily find the links to the DJIA, Nasdaq and S&P500 to see a) I’m telling the truth; and b) you’re a fucking idiot who doesn’t know how to work a link.

That’s a win-win for me. :mm:
You keep telling yourself that while you have your little meltdown.
LOL

I’m laughing my ass off at you for being too stupid to work a link. If you think that’s having a meltdown, that too is a reflection on you, not me.

Now what about the thread topic? Trump’s abysmal rating on the economy. How come none of you rightards care to discuss that?

:dance:
We're done, pal. You go caught posting bogus numbers and couldn't back it up. I called you on it and you failed to provide the link and everyone here can see that. But don't let that stop you from claiming you did. LMAO

I already posted it. Again, it’s neither my fault nor my problem you’re too rightarded to click on a link. :eusa_naughty:

Seems you too have abandoned the thread topic, which is actually about how abysmal Trump’s rating on the economy is.
LOLOL

I can stick to it because anyone here can click on the link I gave and easily find the links to the DJIA, Nasdaq and S&P500 to see a) I’m telling the truth; and b) you’re a fucking idiot who doesn’t know how to work a link.

LOL

I’m laughing my ass off at you for being too stupid to work a link. If you think that’s having a meltdown, that too is a reflection on you, not me.

Now what about the thread topic? Trump’s abysmal rating on the economy. How come none of you rightards care to discuss that?

We're done, pal. You go caught posting bogus numbers and couldn't back it up. I called you on it and you failed to provide the link and everyone here can see that. But don't let that stop you from claiming you did. LMAO

Everyone but you and your butt buddy has the basic IQ to operate a web page. Too bad you fail at even that most basic task

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

LOLOL

LOL

Everyone but you and your butt buddy has the basic IQ to operate a web page. Too bad you fail at even that most basic task

Says the fairy who feels like he has to come to his butt buddy's aid. Maybe YOU can post his link for him, loser.

LOL so you are bragging that a Democratic Congressman is defending Trump.

Well you fell into that one pretty deep.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
LOLOL

You’re sooo fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Exactly what do you think I fell into? Given I never said anything about that article other than you posted a link to it — which you denied doing.

Now everyone here sees just how deranged you are as I posted proof that you did indeed post a link to that article even though you denied doing so.

And why are you trying to divert your own thread to that yahoo article which appears to have nothing to do with the topic of this thread which you started; but clearly can’t defend.

52% approval rating on his handling of the economy is an embarrassment for a president presiding over an economy this strong. It reveals many still don’t think he gets the credit for it.

Everyone sees………………….you mean the 7 people who might frequent this page? out of some 7 billion. Right everyone

Reality is not your strong point.

I am glad that there are more intelligent people than you in the World, like Alveda King

Alveda King, MLK’s niece: ‘I voted for Mr. Trump’
LOL

Now you’re trying to divert your own thread to be about Alveda King??

Dayam, you took some serious ass whoopin’ on the economy, huh? You own thread topic.

You voted for this

Ugly, dumb and uncoordinated and obviously a drunk

Who trolls their own thread??

You have some serious issues to deal with.

Let’s go back to the thread topic. Trump’s abysmal rating on the economy....

LOL, the fact is that you are demanding that I post what you want, and think like your retarded self. This is evidence of your delusions of grandeur and or schizoid mind. I voted for Trump and will never do as a shitface like you wants, get used to it moron.

Yawn

LOLOL

Exactly what do you think I fell into? Given I never said anything about that article other than you posted a link to it — which you denied doing.

Now everyone here sees just how deranged you are as I posted proof that you did indeed post a link to that article even though you denied doing so.

And why are you trying to divert your own thread to that yahoo article which appears to have nothing to do with the topic of this thread which you started; but clearly can’t defend.

52% approval rating on his handling of the economy is an embarrassment for a president presiding over an economy this strong. It reveals many still don’t think he gets the credit for it.

Everyone sees………………….you mean the 7 people who might frequent this page? out of some 7 billion. Right everyone

I am glad that there are more intelligent people than you in the World, like Alveda King

LOL

Dayam, you took some serious ass whoopin’ on the economy, huh? You own thread topic.

You voted for this

LOL, the fact is that you are demanding that I post what you want, and think like your retarded self. This is evidence of your delusions of grandeur and or schizoid mind. I voted for Trump and will never do as a shitface like you wants, get used to it moron.

Yawn

The hat makes her look even more ridiculous. LMAO

LOLOL

LOL

Liar. I backed my numbers with a link to the website from which I obtained them.

Again... it’s not my fault you’re too rightarded conservative to find them. :eusa_naughty: it’s certainly not like they don’t exist because you don’t see them.

Now what about the thread topic on Trump’s abysmal rating? Aren’t there any righties who want to discuss that??

LOLOL

LOL

Says the fairy who feels like he has to come to his butt buddy's aid. Maybe YOU can post his link for him, loser.
Why should he post a link I already gave you? :dunno:

And why don’t you want to discuss the thread topic? 52% approval in an economy this strong is an embarrassment.

LOLOL

LOL

He has already posted it twice. Maybe you can get someone to show you how to click on a link in a website

LOLOL

LOL

You voted for this

Yawn

Who’s demanding you do anything? Certainly, not I. I can’t help but notice you don’t want to discuss the thread topic — and it’s your own thread. You’re actually trolling your own thread. How retarded is that? :cuckoo:

Now let’s talk about your thread topic.... Trump’s rating is an embarrassment which reveals many people don’t credit him with the strong economy he presided over.

LOL

He has already posted it twice. Maybe you can get someone to show you how to click on a link in a website
Post it again.

LOL

Post it again.

Bite me

Post it again.

Bite me
Shit, I'm arguing with a 14 year old here. I guess you'll be trolling here for the whole summer now that school's out, huh?

LOL

Post it again.
Why? It did you no good the first time I posted it. Why would anyone think you’d fare better this time. But if you’re up to the task, and I doubt you are since you failed so miserably the first time.... the link I gave you is still there. You’re free to click on it as many times as necessary.

Post it again.

Bite me
Shit, I'm arguing with a 14 year old here. I guess you'll be trolling here for the whole summer now that school's out, huh?
Speaking of trolling, the thread topic is about trump’s abysmal rating on the economy. When will you get back to that? :dunno:

Post it again.

Bite me

This from the moron that does not know the basic operation of a web page.

So, you are either really stupid or you are 98 years old...which is it?

What kind of RETARD doesn't like how the economy is? I call bullshit on this poll.
One of those late night fags, Maher, said he is hoping for a recession. He said its that, or lose your democracy

What a frickin loon

-Geaux

Post it again.
Why? It did you no good the first time I posted it. Why would anyone think you’d fare better this time. But if you’re up to the task, and I doubt you are since you failed so miserably the first time.... the link I gave you is still there. You’re free to click on it as many times as necessary.
Obviously you can't back up your bullshit. We're done. Bye bye.

What kind of RETARD doesn't like how the economy is? I call bullshit on this poll.
One of those late night fags, Maher, said he is hoping for a recession. He said its that, or lose your democracy

What a frickin loon

-Geaux
Maher (like most of the Trump haters) would rather see a nuclear war than see Trump succeed or give him credit for anything. That's pretty apparent in this thread as well.

We’ve had full employment for about 2½ years now. What took you so long to notice?

Then why has it continued to drop to historic lows including black unemployment?

In my opinion, what we have today, and have had for some years, is artificially low. Benefits got so good under failed former President Barack Hussein Obama that millions quit looking for a job and folks are continuing to do so.

Post it again.
Obviously you can't back up your bullshit. We're done. Bye bye.
LOLOL

I already backed it up. It’s neither my fault nor my problem you’re too stupid to navigate a link.

But maybe now you’ll return to discussing the thread topic of Trump’s abysmal rating on the economy?

Forum List

Back