Trump Nominated to President of the He-Man Woman-Haters Club

Are you implying that Donald has never made a sexist remark to or about a woman?
Are you implying that some women haven't earned sexist remarks by Trump?
Women may earn criticism of something they said or do but criticizing somone on their gender means you don't have the intelligence or the agument to refute their position. We are supposed to be adults, not back in kindergarten. How fitting someone put a Calvin & Hobbes picture up. Are we to assume Trump is operating at the same level as 6 year old?

Try again when you decide to live in the real world, the world you describe is long passed.
You mean a world where adults behave like spoiled children. Count me out.

Perhaps if Democrats had drawn the line when they cheered Clinton raping
Raping, that news to me and also a serious accusation.

and sexually harassing several women things would be different but no they have created a mood of crude and total disrespect for their opposition and themselves.
I don't remember anyone cheering. I remember many of the conservatives being obseesed with Clinton's sexual relations and could care less about the bombs he was dropping on innocent people. It shows where your priorities are.

Nice stawman by the way.
You don't believe we live in a country where to many adults behave like spoiled children ... perhaps, you're to young as to have developed wisdom and context.

You should do some reading up on Clinton's extensive history of sexual harassment's and rapes before you assume your left wing media trainers are telling you the truth, granted, I figure you would rather not know.

You sound educated but educated from a liberal perspective and therefore you're basically a half wit with an obvious lack of critical thought seasoning.

Using this, "Strawman" expression is direct evidence of your stunted and childlike perspective, trust me, it impresses no one but the stupid.

Last edited:
You don't believe we live in a country where to many adults behave like spoiled children ... perhaps, you're to young as to have developed wisdom and context.

You should do some reading up on Clinton's extensive history of sexual harassment's and rapes before you assume your left wing media trainers are telling you the truth, granted, I figure you would rather not know.

Okay, I have read that "extensive" history, and it's pretty much full of opportunists who have changed their stories several times. Let's take your best case, Juanita Brodderick.

Brodderick filed an affidavit claiming that she and Clinton had NEVER had sex. Then she told Ken Starr Clinton raped her. One of those statements is a lie.

But you know what, back in the 1990's, I was one of you right wingers who got all upset about this sort of thing. Ignore the fact Clinton brought us peace and prosperity and balanced budgets, he was touching the ladies!!!!

Then we got Bush, who never touched a woman other than his wife. We also got wars, recessions, huge deficits....

I think I'd rather have a masher who produces good economic results.

Trump doesn't hate all women. Only the unattractive ones and the strong independent ones and the ones that ask him difficult questions.

Trump is a mirror.

He reflects back what is on the minds of his critics and the public.
Trump is only a mirror to the bigoted sexist neandertals that support him.
That's what they said about Reagan.....and just about every good leader we've had in the last 30 years. You guys prefer people who swing both ways.

Trump doesn't hate all women. Only the unattractive ones and the strong independent ones and the ones that ask him difficult questions.
Trump is a mirror. He reflects back what is on the minds of his critics and the public.
Kind of insulting to the American people. It also assumes he'll win, which is a fantasy in itself.
And yet you want Hillary to win.

Pretty damned pathetic if you ask me.

Are you implying that Donald has never made a sexist remark to or about a woman?
Women may earn criticism of something they said or do but criticizing somone on their gender means you don't have the intelligence or the agument to refute their position. We are supposed to be adults, not back in kindergarten. How fitting someone put a Calvin & Hobbes picture up. Are we to assume Trump is operating at the same level as 6 year old?

Try again when you decide to live in the real world, the world you describe is long passed.

and sexually harassing several women things would be different but no they have created a mood of crude and total disrespect for their opposition and themselves.
I don't remember anyone cheering. I remember many of the conservatives being obseesed with Clinton's sexual relations and could care less about the bombs he was dropping on innocent people. It shows where your priorities are.

Nice stawman by the way.

You sound educated but educated from a liberal perspective and therefore you're basically a half wit with an obvious lack of critical thought seasoning.

Using this, "Strawman" expression is direct evidence of your stunted and childlike perspective, trust me, it impresses no one but the stupid.

I'm sorry, I saw your username and "Lumpy" was a big member of the He-man woman-hater's club. It ruined whatever it was you were trying to say since I couldn't stop laughing.

Nice stawman by the way.
Yes, there are many. We call them american conservatives, especially those who triumphantly follow Trump. This thread is evidence of that.

I've read a lot of allegations and some of those allegations have been rescinded. I am certainly not going to throw guilty verdict towards someone of a rape charge who was never charged or convicted of it.

there is no such thing as educating yourself from a political partisan bias. There is only the amount of information gathered to form an opinion on the truth. You have shown you have less information.

The subject was Trump and his outright sexism. You were losing the argument so you brought up Clinton. That was your Strawman. You are an american conservative. I have yet to meet one that had a quarter of the intelligence that they think they have.

Okay, I have read that "extensive" history, and it's pretty much full of opportunists who have changed their stories several times. Let's take your best case, Juanita Brodderick.

Brodderick filed an affidavit claiming that she and Clinton had NEVER had sex. Then she told Ken Starr Clinton raped her. One of those statements is a lie.

But you know what, back in the 1990's, I was one of you right wingers who got all upset about this sort of thing. Ignore the fact Clinton brought us peace and prosperity and balanced budgets, he was touching the ladies!!!!

Then we got Bush, who never touched a woman other than his wife. We also got wars, recessions, huge deficits....

I think I'd rather have a masher who produces good economic results.
We've discussed this, I never bother reading your posts, nothing you have to say interests me.

Nice stawman by the way.

I'm sorry, I saw your username and "Lumpy" was a big member of the He-man woman-hater's club. It ruined whatever it was you were trying to say since I couldn't stop laughing.

Continue being the happy idiot, it doesn't bother me.:thup:

Nice stawman by the way.
Yes, there are many. We call them american conservatives, especially those who triumphantly follow Trump. This thread is evidence of that.

I've read a lot of allegations and some of those allegations have been rescinded. I am certainly not going to throw guilty verdict towards someone of a rape charge who was never charged or convicted of it.

there is no such thing as educating yourself from a political partisan bias. There is only the amount of information gathered to form an opinion on the truth. You have shown you have less information.

The subject was Trump and his outright sexism. You were losing the argument so you brought up Clinton. That was your Strawman. You are an american conservative. I have yet to meet one that had a quarter of the intelligence that they think they have.

Eh, I tried. I'm just not in the mood to try again. I'm moving on for now but I'm thinkin you'll be fun, pleased to meet you.

Forum List

Back