‘Trump hurts my feelings when he speaks ill of DeSantis’…Repubs starting to sound like Democrats? What percentage have joined the Orange Man Bad Club?

Trump has always gone after anyone he sees as a potential obstacle…We loved it when he went after Rubio, Jeb, Romney, Lindsay Graham, McConnel etc etc.
Face it, Trump hasn’t changed….Republicrats have just drank the Leftist piss….it was always just a matter of time before they would…it‘s what they always do.
None of those names were beloved. No one cares if you call Ted Cruz names, but fucking with DeSantis is another story. Trump is fucking up.

None of those names were beloved. No one cares if you call Ted Cruz names, but fucking with DeSantis is another story. Trump is fucking up.
That’s the thing bud….Trump‘s throttle is stuck wide open….that’s all he knows and that’s why you iamwhatiseem and 1srelluc loved the guy. Fuck my feelings, fuck DeSantis‘s feelings and fuck Youngkin’s feelings…..Trump is still exactly what the party of pussification, cowardice and nutlessness needs.

That’s the thing bud….Trump‘s throttle is stuck wide open….that’s all he knows and that’s why you iamwhatiseem and 1srelluc loved the guy. Fuck my feelings, fuck DeSantis‘s feelings and fuck Youngkin’s feelings…..Trump is still exactly what the party of pussification, cowardice and nutlessness needs.
It aint about feelings. Its about splitting the party, creating disillusioned voters and thereby handing senile fucking Biden 2 terms. Trump is of no use whatsoever to conservatives if he does that. He is welcome to make his bid at the presidency, but if he fucks things up for us, people are going to be pissed.

No
Trump is exactly what the Democratic Party needs to sit back and watch the Republican Party fall apart so they sweep the nation in 2024.
Because that is absolutely what is going to happen if the party does not come together and just admit that fact. Right or wrong, that is reality.
Like I said - he has you now trashing your fellow Republicans.
Yeah... great tactic. What could go wrong?

Forum List

Back