Trump Nominated to President of the He-Man Woman-Haters Club

The OP is pandering for attention and his fake Negro Obama.

Ahhhh, you are still at DF Defcon 5, I see: not drunk yet, but happily writing "negro".
Let's see what the next hours bring, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-2014. Could be interesting...

I'm confused because you're complicated..:disbelief:

I am sorry. There is no medicine to cure your confusion. It's a life-sentence, unfortunately.
Have you tried watching some Bugs Bunny instead?

:dunno:

Ahhhh, you are still at DF Defcon 5, I see: not drunk yet, but happily writing "negro".
Let's see what the next hours bring, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-2014. Could be interesting...

I am sorry. There is no medicine to cure your confusion. It's a life-sentence, unfortunately.

That was kinda funny ... but

basically, when what you said makes sense, I'll start to worry...:eusa_snooty:

Last edited:

It does. And you should.

:D

It does. And you should.

:laugh: .. :beer:

It does. And you should.

:laugh: .. :beer:

:rofl:

Trump doesn't hate all women. Only the unattractive ones and the strong independent ones and the ones that ask him difficult questions.

Trump is a mirror.

He reflects back what is on the minds of his critics and the public.

The USA does not need a mirror for President, but I agree in part with your assessment.

Are you implying that Donald has never made a sexist remark to or about a woman?
Are you implying that some women haven't earned sexist remarks by Trump?

Excuse me, fellow homo sapiens, but when does a woman ever earn a sexist comment from a man?

By uttering a sexist comment.

Your question is sexist btw.

You assume women can't be sexist.

Carli Fiorina was being sexist when she said all women understood Trumps comment on her face. It assumes all women are alike

Trump doesn't hate all women. Only the unattractive ones and the strong independent ones and the ones that ask him difficult questions.
Trump is a mirror. He reflects back what is on the minds of his critics and the public.
Kind of insulting to the American people. It also assumes he'll win, which is a fantasy in itself.

Trump is a mirror.

He reflects back what is on the minds of his critics and the public.

The USA does not need a mirror for President, but I agree in part with your assessment.

Personally, I don't think what you think the USA needs is in our best interests. If you did, you wouldn't support people that are selling us out to foreign interests.

Trump is a mirror. He reflects back what is on the minds of his critics and the public.
Kind of insulting to the American people. It also assumes he'll win, which is a fantasy in itself.
Only insulting to someone who doesn't think like an American. The left hates America and everything it stands for.....which is why you think Trump is an insult to the American people. In any other country he would be a hero. Here in America, you must despise America, or you're considered a racist.

Only insulting to someone who doesn't think like an American. The left hates America and everything it stands for.....which is why you think Trump is an insult to the American people. In any other country he would be a hero. Here in America, you must despise America, or you're considered a racist.
Your assessment is only true if he wins, an unlikely outcome. If he doesn't then it is an insult, because Americans have rejected him. Your comment has no validity on its own.

Are you implying that Donald has never made a sexist remark to or about a woman?
Women may earn criticism of something they said or do but criticizing somone on their gender means you don't have the intelligence or the agument to refute their position. We are supposed to be adults, not back in kindergarten. How fitting someone put a Calvin & Hobbes picture up. Are we to assume Trump is operating at the same level as 6 year old?

Women may earn criticism of something they said or do but criticizing somone on their gender means you don't have the intelligence or the agument to refute their position. We are supposed to be adults, not back in kindergarten. How fitting someone put a Calvin & Hobbes picture up. Are we to assume Trump is operating at the same level as 6 year old?

Try again when you decide to live in the real world, the world you describe is long passed. Perhaps if Democrats had drawn the line when they cheered Clinton raping and sexually harassing several women things would be different but no they have created a mood of crude and total disrespect for their opposition and themselves.

Try again when you decide to live in the real world, the world you describe is long passed.
You mean a world where adults behave like spoiled children. Count me out.

Perhaps if Democrats had drawn the line when they cheered Clinton raping
Raping, that news to me and also a serious accusation.

and sexually harassing several women things would be different but no they have created a mood of crude and total disrespect for their opposition and themselves.
I don't remember anyone cheering. I remember many of the conservatives being obseesed with Clinton's sexual relations and could care less about the bombs he was dropping on innocent people. It shows where your priorities are.

Nice stawman by the way.

Forum List

Back