Trump NH Townhall crazy man asks "when can get get rid of 'em" Muslims, and Trump says...

"These are the kind of zenophobic, batshit crazy people who are being attracted to Donald Trump. They are also known as the "base" of the Republican Party."

They're also the racists and bigots attracted to the GOP.

Most republicans aren't racists or bigots, nor does the party condone either – but the GOP in fact has a problem with racists and bigots among its ranks, and trying to ignore that problem will only allow it to get worse.
Unlike the Democratic Party which has a long history of bigotry and racism dating back to before the Civil War. Slavery, then KKK, Jim Crow, and other varieties of institutionalized racism. You have no room to talk about racism, your party owns it.

Democrats freely acknowledge the racism of their party in past centuries. Republicans should acknowledge the racism in their party now.
There's far less racism in the Republican Party than there is in the Democratic Party. Always has been, and you don't freely acknowledge your racist history either. You only reluctantly acknowledge it when confronted with overwhelming documentation, then you try to excuse it.

No excuses it was wrong, just like the racism of today's GOP is wrong.
When you stop calling conservative black people "Uncle Toms" you might have an argument but until then, you don't.

Always with the crazy accusations.When have I ever called conservative black people "Uncle Toms" " I call them crazy. It is an accurate term for most right wingers regardless of their color.

.When have I ever called conservative black people "Uncle Toms" " I call them crazy.

So er umm..in your estimation "Black People" aren't "Uncle Toms" they're just "crazy" ... and yet you're not a racist? the dude requires enlightenment regarding this embraglio.....

Uncle Tom is a racial slur. Crazy is a fair definition for most right wingers. Why else would trump be your leading contender for the GOP nomination? Smart people don't do that sort of thing.

.When have I ever called conservative black people "Uncle Toms" " I call them crazy.

So er umm..in your estimation "Black People" aren't "Uncle Toms" they're just "crazy" ... and yet you're not a racist? the dude requires enlightenment regarding this embraglio.....

Uncle Tom is a racial slur. Crazy is a fair definition for most right wingers. Why else would trump be your leading contender for the GOP nomination? Smart people don't do that sort of thing.
Yeah? Is this a fair definition for most right wingers?

41164d1346188738-voter-id-suppression-condi_whitey.jpg

Uncle Tom is a racial slur. Crazy is a fair definition for most right wingers
So in your estimation it's not only "black people" that are "crazy" but "right wingers" join that classification as well.. gotcha.. these variants of racism are fascinating.

. Why else would trump be your leading contender for the GOP nomination?
You use "your leading contender" there is no "your" since I have nothing to do with the GOP nomination...

Smart people don't do that sort of thing.
Uh-huh.. where I come from smart people don't call "black people" and "right wingers" crazy but racists and bigots are in short supply where I live .

Thanks for sharing and have a nice day. . :shock:

He pivoted away from the stupidity perfectly. Didn't even acknowledge it other than commenting "we need this question? The first question..." then pivoted to the "bad things" happening in this country (terrorist training camps etc etc)

When there is something of substance there I'd agree, but this is just ANOTHER attempt to make something out of nothing. He shouldn't have addressed the stupidity of the 'Obama is a Muslim' and Muslim comment and didn't. Good move.

All this attention on Trump means one thing. The Dems/Left are scared of him. The Trump movement is growing and he's really the only threat to whoever the Dems are going to be running. Dems better hope that Biden gets into the race because he's the ONLY one who will have a chance to fend off Trump getting into the White House.

If Trump doesn't fuck everything up for himself he will be the Republican nominee. He has to give just enough details about some of his policies to get him by, stop insulting the other nominees and keep on campaigning on "Make America Great Again" to win. If he fails to do ALL of those 3 things, he will have a very tough time making it across the finish line.

If you think DEMS are scared of Trump, then you are smoking some really strong stuff.

They might have smoked but Jesus has already forgiven them so it's OK.

Everything from ripping off multi-billions from average Americans to screwing the neighbor's wife in a tool shed, Jesus is the ultimate answer:

Jesus-Forgives.jpg

Last edited:
He pivoted away from the stupidity perfectly. Didn't even acknowledge it other than commenting "we need this question? The first question..." then pivoted to the "bad things" happening in this country (terrorist training camps etc etc)

When there is something of substance there I'd agree, but this is just ANOTHER attempt to make something out of nothing. He shouldn't have addressed the stupidity of the 'Obama is a Muslim' and Muslim comment and didn't. Good move.

All this attention on Trump means one thing. The Dems/Left are scared of him. The Trump movement is growing and he's really the only threat to whoever the Dems are going to be running. Dems better hope that Biden gets into the race because he's the ONLY one who will have a chance to fend off Trump getting into the White House.

If Trump doesn't fuck everything up for himself he will be the Republican nominee. He has to give just enough details about some of his policies to get him by, stop insulting the other nominees and keep on campaigning on "Make America Great Again" to win. If he fails to do ALL of those 3 things, he will have a very tough time making it across the finish line.

If you think DEMS are scared of Trump, then you are smoking some really strong stuff.

They might have smoked but Jesus has already forgiven them so it's OK.

LOL....

Unlike the Democratic Party which has a long history of bigotry and racism dating back to before the Civil War. Slavery, then KKK, Jim Crow, and other varieties of institutionalized racism. You have no room to talk about racism, your party owns it.

Democrats freely acknowledge the racism of their party in past centuries. Republicans should acknowledge the racism in their party now.

So, you believe that Obama didn't know he was a member of a racist church for twenty years?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I believe the right made much more out of that one phrase than it deserved. Twenty years of religious teaching can't be accurately judged on a few words without the complete context.

You believe that? How convenient for you.

I saw the Rev Wright on live tv discussing how his church was a Church of Black Liberation Theology.

That means that racism was part of the church teachings, not some lone out of context bad day.

Obama was very attracted to that message.

And you dems put him in the Oval Office.

You just refused to acknowledge the racism in your party now.

You keep saying that. Your fellow RWNJs will agree. Fortunately, that is all that will agree.

So, what part do you disagree with?

Are you calling me a liar, when I tell you what I heard Rev Wright say about his own church?

Are you claiming that BLack Liberation Theology is not racist?

Are you denying Obama's own words that he found Rev Wright's message very compelling?

Or are you just refusing to acknowledge the racism in your own party because you don't really care as long as your agenda advances?

There's far less racism in the Republican Party than there is in the Democratic Party. Always has been, and you don't freely acknowledge your racist history either. You only reluctantly acknowledge it when confronted with overwhelming documentation, then you try to excuse it.

No excuses it was wrong, just like the racism of today's GOP is wrong.
When you stop calling conservative black people "Uncle Toms" you might have an argument but until then, you don't.

Always with the crazy accusations.When have I ever called conservative black people "Uncle Toms" " I call them crazy. It is an accurate term for most right wingers regardless of their color.

If you didn't do it, you've certainly heard plenty of other dems do it.

This is another chance for you to acknowledge the racism in their party now.

Which you won't do. Because you are a hypocrite.

So here's a woman sneaking up in the polls, exposing The Democrat Party's sexism, and they're still fixating on Trump. I guess some objects are just too shiny for them to tear their eyes off.....

Carly Fire-ina is getting a whopping 3.3% in the RCP average and is in 8th place. If she gets above that, some people are going to ask how she managed to fire 10,000 people at HP, get fired by the board after losing billions of dollars, and other stuff.

Are you calling me a liar, when I tell you what I heard Rev Wright say about his own church?

The problem is not what you heard, Cleetus, it's your lack of comprehension.

"Dat der uppity Negro said black people should be liberated! Derpa, derp."

Put shivers down your spine, I'm sure.

The problem is not what you heard, Cleetus, it's your lack of comprehension.

"Dat der uppity Negro said black people should be liberated! Derpa, derp."

Put shivers down your spine, I'm sure.

All you just did was show your own bigotry.

These are the kind of zenophobic, batshit crazy people...

i take that you are in favor of having muslime terrorist training camps here in America.

if there are any zenophobic, (oooh, BTW it is spelled, xenophobic, too bad your liberscum educators didn't teach spelling :lmao: ) batshit crazy people in America it is your kind who hate America for what we have stood for, for several hundred years, actually since the pilgrims arrived in September 1620 seeking religious freedom in the New World, please note those two words, religious freedom. :up:

Where is it Trump's place to defend Obama? .
Its not a matter of "defending Obama" its a matter of Defending Truth....calling Obama Muslin and foreign is RACIST ...its not politics at all...its Raw Bigoted Dishonest slander to call Obama a Muslim and a Foreigner

Ann Coulter already started the antisemitism...this is going to make that surge...Bigotry is rife in the GOP

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) chastised fellow presidential candidate Donald Trump on Friday for allowing a man to incorrectly claim that President Obama is a Muslim. Sanders took to Twitter to demand the GOP real estate mogul apologize, and said:
“This nonsense has got to end.”

Trump must apologize to the president and American people for continuing the lie that the president is not an American and not a Christian.
Bernie Sanders on Twitter

...the lies about 'Muslim training camps' in the United States, and 'all Muslims' are trying to 'kill us.'[[/COLOR][/B]/QUOTE]

are you intentionally being stupid ? or never got properly educated.., maybe both ??? thry keeping up with the times, OK??

According to the FBI, there are at least 22 Islamic paramilitary communes in the US. These communes are operated by the Pakistan-based group Jamaat al-Fuqra and its main US front group, Muslims of the Americas.

Conservative blogger Pamela Geller has been keeping an eye on the camps since 2007.
SCARY: See The 22 Islamic Terrorist Camps That Are Scattered Throughout The U.S.

aren't you glad now to have me as your current educator? i know you will not reply, you never do when given the facts and TRUTH!!

The real problem is that a significant portion of the GOP base is detached from conventional reality. The freak shouting that Obama is Muslim is part of that base of people who believe nonsense. the same people who believe that there is no global warming and Scientist who say that are corrupt. The same way they believe the crazy notion that tax cuts pay for themselves and create jobs..The same way they believe the Bible takes precedence over the US Constitution. its nonsense...and its dangerous to have so many people detached from reality....

Forum List

Back