Trump never mentioned our Troops serving in harms way. It was all "I"I"I".

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
I can't believe he made the same mistake Romney made.

Our Troops are on the winning side. Destroying ISIS in Iraq Syria and Libya. No mention.

To Trump they are all losers until he takes over.

To Troops Our troops have accomplished nothing for the past seven and half years.

He says:

"This is the legacy of Hillary Clinton: death, destruction and weakness."

Read more: Full text: Donald Trump 2016 RNC draft speech transcript
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Last edited:

Our Troops are on the winning side. Destroying ISIS in Iraq Syria and Libya. No mention.

Our troops have accomplished nothing for the past seven and half years.

He says:

Of course. The man is a world class narcisist That speech was so unbelievably bad - all fear, all the time.

Grampa Murked U, post: 14809033,
This convention was about Trump. Next week is about Hillary. He did mention rebuilding our military though.

He pissed on Troops fighting in the war against ISIS as he spoke about how he will fight for Americans. He did not recognize the sacrifice our men and women in uniform and their families are making right now.

Hugh Hewett just noticed that Trump made the same Romney mistake.

Trump is incompetent - Romney paid a price for that mistake - Trump should too.

Last edited:
This convention was about Trump. Next week is about Hillary. He did mention rebuilding our military though.

He pissed on Troops fighting in the war against ISIS as he spoke about how he will fight for Americans. He did not recognize the sacrifice our men and women in uniform and their families are making right now.

He did mention the sailors captured by Iran, but he encapsulated them in his lie about them being captured before the nuke deal, making the claim that the deal was made after their capture when in fact they were captured six months after the deal.

Grampa Murked U, post: 14809033

It is about Trump. It was Trump that paid no tribute to our men and women in the military and intelligence risking their lives defeating ISIS.

He did mention the sailors captured by Iran, but he encapsulated them in his lie about them being captured before the nuke deal, making the claim that the deal was made after their capture when in fact they were captured six months after the deal.
Well he is just old.....

But we know he does not like 'captured' service members like McCain.

I hope the Dems put his remarks together and say WTF in an ad.

Trump doesn't back peddle very well, he does flip flop as well as Mittens....

He changed it from all.muslims to the countries where we can't vetted them properly.....how is that bad?

He changed it from all.muslims to the countries where we can't vetted them properly.....how is that bad?

According to a review of the Migration Policy Institute, of the 745,000 refugees resettled in the U.S. since 9/11, two men have been charged with terrorism-related crimes (providing funds for a terrorist organization in another country, not the United States).

Of 745,000 Refugees Admitted Post-9/11, Only Two Were Charged With Terrorism-Related Crimes.

To Troops Our troops have accomplished nothing for the past seven and half years.

He says:

You might have a point if we actually had large numbers of troops in combat zones in combat operations. But we don't.

He says:

You might have a point if we actually had large numbers of troops in combat zones in combat operations. But we don't.
Then get Congress to allow as such.

He says:

Why? We shouldn't be envolved in Muslim wars. Let them kill each other.

He says:

Why? We shouldn't be envolved in Muslim wars. Let them kill each other.
Well then I guess the allies were wrong since WWI and their geo-socio-political control...

He was in his own private Vietnam remember?
Fighting off venereal disease as I recall.

Forum List

Back