Trump must be breaking lamps and windows by now....

Hahahahha....I bet the White House help is hiding in the basement and the W.H. staff have turned off their cell phones.
Congratulations to Doug Jones on a hard fought victory. The write-in votes played a very big factor, but a win is a win. The people of Alabama are great, and the Republicans will have another shot at this seat in a very short period of time. It never ends!

10:08 PM - Dec 12, 2017

That was trumps actual reaction trollboi

I hope this gives the fucker a heart attack. THAT will make America great again, as soon as he flat lines.
If one is a Democrat, one might think that way, but one should be careful of for what one wishes because Pence is a far more palatable person and candidate than is Trump. I suspect that were Trump to leave office, the GOP would almost certainly retain its hold hold on the House and Senate as well as, in 2020, the Presidency.

"Roy Moore losing to Doug Jones has really motivated me to start campaigning a lot more for Kelli Ward. If a Republican lost the U.S. Senate Seat in Alabama, then anything can happen. It's time for me to buckle down and get Kelli Ward elected for Arizona." - President Trump

liberals beware!

Hahahahha....I bet the White House help is hiding in the basement and the W.H. staff have turned off their cell phones.

Does the projection never end with you people? That's you liberals' baby tantrum reaction to an election loss for the PAST FUCKING YEAR! You're bringing it up because that's your familiar, go-to reaction to everything. Because you liberal animals don't belong in civilized society. Just listen to the vileness oozing up from the bottom of your mind.

Jim Acosta‏Verified account @Acosta:

Source close to WH: "It's devastating for the president... this is an earthquake... Virginia but on steroids... the president has egg on his face" because of Bannon.

Lol, a verified account talking about un-named sources.....

Forum List

Back