Trump Mulling Democrat for VP.

They lied to us about benghazi, obamacare. You can't be surprised that they shoved another telephone pole up our ass sideways.

They really do hate this country.
As democrats remake the country into its image, they make it worth hating.

Buyer's remorse yet for the Trumptards? Or will you go full Obama knee padder and declare that picking a Democrat for VP shows how Trump is broadminded?
http://nypost.com/2016/05/05/playing-the-press-and-the-public-for-chumps-to-sell-the-iran-deal/
You've gone full retard over Trump. I heard him this morning and he said no way. He will only consider a great Republican.
That was this morning. By tomorrow who knows? He's already said he might consider raising the min wage and he's changed his mind on abortion about 5 times.
Are you ready to admit youbacked the wrong candidate and Trump is a Chump?

Ok, the OP / declaration is false. I watched Trump in an interview this morning. He was asked about this, and he flat out ended by saying he would not - NOT - select a Democrat, that he is looking for a strong Republican - at this point one with Congressional ties / experience.

As stated, of course, things could change I think Trump is smart enough to know he has to pick a Republican to unite the people (not the Establishment Party) behind him - one not 'so offensive' to potential cross-over lib voters to drive them away.

Donnie doesnt want a dem, he'll pick a RINO with experience trying to pull establishment Republicans to the polls ..

Dem or RINO, Trump fans have been punked ....

Buyer's remorse yet for the Trumptards? Or will you go full Obama knee padder and declare that picking a Democrat for VP shows how Trump is broadminded?
http://nypost.com/2016/05/05/playing-the-press-and-the-public-for-chumps-to-sell-the-iran-deal/
You've gone full retard over Trump. I heard him this morning and he said no way. He will only consider a great Republican.
That was this morning. By tomorrow who knows? He's already said he might consider raising the min wage and he's changed his mind on abortion about 5 times.
Are you ready to admit youbacked the wrong candidate and Trump is a Chump?
Unbelievable how dishonest you are. Your thread was about Trump considering a Democrat a VP pick, which was a lie. Now you want to shift it into some other issue. The primaries were to much for you, you lost your mind.

Forum List

Back