trump mocks Haley, asking where her husband is...but

He always puts his foot in his mouth. However, if career politicians (what a regressive thing) can't improve the plight of the U.S, those with better policies will.

Anyone who says with a straight face that America is in a better position across multiple metrics today as it was 40 years ago, they are a bold faced liar and insult to man.

Take a look at the long list of politicians today who were politicians then too. On top of the many 20+ year politicians.
What metric would you like to use?

You immediately assign ill intent to anything the man says. That's fact. I imagine you would lament all the cancer research people he put out of work by curing it.

Why would he say or note what he did especially when Melania will not go anywhere with him?

Why are we still talking about Haley?

She's not going to be the candidate.

Despite how much Democrats want her to be.

What metric would you like to use?
Oh my.

I assume you will use Earnings Per Capita and/or "we can buy more foreign made junk today than in 1984" as a metric. If you did, it would be completely misleading. Ownership, self determination and independence is key.

See below:

Find these ratios and compare:

Personal debt to earnings.

Personal savings to earnings

Cost of home ownership to earnings

Standardize test scores for adjusted (as they adjust then lower over time since kids aren;t as bright)

average length of career

% of jobs with pension.

Here is a few key image for you too sir:

1707776255783.png

Last edited:
If Progs did not destroy him every day, we would be able to sort out a lot of things. You cannot believe people who keep throwing lies at you. At some point you do not listen to them anymore.

The GOP had the majority for 2 years, and us actual conservatives got nothing but a heaping pile of rino crap. HUGE spending bills, CR's out the ass, unconstitutional reauthorizations... The only thing different between the first two years and the last two, was the retarded witch hunts.

Of course not. As Trump said he could kill someone and you wouldn't care. He had you nailed correctly there.

No, I would not vote for her but calling out a dick move is always the correct thing to do.
No dum dum. I just dont care if he mocks Haley. Why would I? It's certainly not what I care about in a political candidate. Is this person mean to their opponents isnt a disqualifier for me.

No inflation? Try 8% inflation...... The inflation increase in 2021 was a direct result of Trumps spending.
Trump dropped more bombs than Obama.
The border wasn't ever secure under Trump.

All these embellishments just make you look brainwashed. You sir, are a RINO. And so is Trump.
Then vote for Biden.

No dum dum. I just dont care if he mocks Haley. Why would I? It's certainly not what I care about in a political candidate. Is this person mean to their opponents isnt a disqualifier for me.

If her husband is ever near him he would have a legit reason to land one right between his eyes.

Oh my.

I assume you will use Earnings Per Capita and/or "we can buy more foreign made junk today than in 1984" as a metric. If you did, it would be completely misleading. Ownership, self determination and independence is key.

See below:

Find these ratios and compare:

Personal debt to earnings.

Personal savings to earnings

Cost of home ownership to earnings

Standardize test scores for adjusted (as they adjust then lower over time since kids aren;t as bright)

average length of career

% of jobs with pension.

Here are a few key image for you too sir:

View attachment 901244
Hilarious

She probably does not what to do this again but she is a good wife

Hang in there Melania, the future looks bright once Trump passes on

Forum List

Back