Trump Mobilizes His Base But Repels Others Even More

no he didn’t. if did he would of stayed until peace was settled between the Taliban and the Republic of Afghan as the agreement stated

xiden didn’t care about the agreement and said that. he didn’t care about our people or allies there hence why they distrust him.

You apparently didn't read the link, nor the part that I posted that was in the link. Trump negotiated the deal with the Taliban and was largely criticized for it because he left the Afghan government out of the deal. The deal under Trump said that all troops would be pulled out by May, but Biden extended that withdrawl date by a couple of months, other than that, he followed what Trump had negotiated. By the way, you said that Biden didn't care about the agreement, our people or allies. Got a link to back up your claims? I provided links, now it's your turn..............or..............are you just gonna shout "nuh-uhh" and continue to bitch about Biden? I'm guessing the latter.

You apparently didn't read the link, nor the part that I posted that was in the link. Trump negotiated the deal with the Taliban and was largely criticized for it because he left the Afghan government out of the deal. The deal under Trump said that all troops would be pulled out by May, but Biden extended that withdrawl date by a couple of months, other than that, he followed what Trump had negotiated. By the way, you said that Biden didn't care about the agreement, our people or allies. Got a link to back up your claims? I provided links, now it's your turn..............or..............are you just gonna shout "nuh-uhh" and continue to bitch about Biden? I'm guessing the latter.
i did read the link. It’s just a puff piece trying to defend xiden’s surrender ans its full od lies

xiden publicly stated he didnt care about the agreement.. his surrender was why he became the first and only president held in contempt of our oldest ally the UK

Look at this thread Toro

It's you and the Democrats against everyone else.

Take a fucking hint Dude.

You are not the Majority.

You are a tiny but vocal minority.

Look at this thread Toro

It's you and the Democrats against everyone else.

Take a fucking hint Dude.

You are not the Majority.

You are a tiny but vocal minority.

Get in Loser.jpg

At some point, rage and paranoia no longer sell. If you can't address issues and people like an adult, it wears thin.

The GQP should be learning that now, but whether they are is debatable.
Rage and paranoia and a lot of hate have kept the Democratic party afloat for 50 years. Why should they have all the fun?

I suspect the power the right wing just grabbed from the Republican Party and Trumpists in the Speaker fight will slide them further into isolation from mainstream America.

If the democrats could refrain from overtly marketing alternate lifestyles into the faces of conservative mainstream Americans they’d be cleaning up now. Karen just isn’t ready for it.

The karens in the dems are all kens now.

How in the WORLD can you STILL get my politics THAT WRONG?

Oh, that's right.

You're a Trumpster.

:laugh:
E90AA0FB-D101-4EAD-935E-9C2A0C2F4A6F.jpeg

Hahaha….trust me, your politics are crystal clear….as are you butt-buddies Tumblin Tumbleweed
I really wish you two would stop with all the “I swear I’m not a leftist” bullshit….it’s time you own your filthy leftism.

View attachment 745713
Hahaha….trust me, your politics are crystal clear….as are you butt-buddies Tumblin Tumbleweed
I really wish you two would stop with all the “I swear I’m not a leftist” bullshit….it’s time you own your filthy leftism.
The fact that I think the GQP has become a clown show, because of its behaviors, says nothing about my positions on the issues.

If you had the balls to back this claim up, you'd challenge me to see where I actually stand on the various issues.

Then you'd learn that your thought processes run about half an inch deep, as I shove your claim down your throat.

But you don't have the balls. You try desperately to intimidate, but you're as weak as the orange metrosexual you adore.

The fact that I think the GQP has become a clown show, because of its behaviors, says nothing about my positions on the issues.

If you had the balls to back this claim up, you'd challenge me to see where I actually stand on the various issues.

Then you'd learn that your thought processes run about half an inch deep, as I shove your claim down your throat.

But you don't have the balls. You try desperately to intimidate, but you're as weak as the orange metrosexual you adore.
Long winded hack says what? No one wants to waste their time with you.

What you claim to stand for in this discussion means nothing…you always seem to forget you have a posting history.
Look, you’re all over the place, you don’t really know where you stand from day to day.…you’re hypocritical as fuck, you rarely make sense as you constantly contradict the fuck out of yourself. How do I work with that shit?

What you claim to stand for in this discussion means nothing…you always seem to forget you have a posting history.
Look, you’re all over the place, you don’t really know where you stand from day to day.…you’re hypocritical as fuck, you rarely make sense as you constantly contradict the fuck out of yourself. How do I work with that shit?
Nope, I've changed my position on nothing.

You have no balls. You intimidate no one.

Forum List

Back