Trump "Merry Christmas" Rally Tonight!!!

I read a tweet today that kind of sums up my own perception of what has become of conservatism in America. It was something Justin Amash tweeted.

''Conservatives will someday face the horrible truth that the Republican Party fought so hard to justify and excuse an amoral and self-serving president, and what he gave them in return was bigger government and erosion of the principles and values they once claimed to cherish.''

By the way, the Republican/Democrat duality working against the interests of the electorate just gave him a 1.4 trillion dollar spending bill loaded with all sorts of hidden gems. And he'll sign it. Where is that money gonna come from? Any guesses?

Wake up.

Last edited:
He showed his Christmas present to America.

th

Coming to you LIVE from Battle Creek, MI...Tonight our beloved president wants to wish us all a Merry Christmas :banana:

Tens of thousands will gather inside and out to show support and wish our president a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Is there any better way to spend an evening than at a Trump rally?

:beer: :cheers2: :dance: :thewave:
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
:yes_text12:

And the media's going nuts because Justice Gorsuch said "Merry Christmas" on Fox&Friends yesterday morning.

Coming to you LIVE from Battle Creek, MI...Tonight our beloved president wants to wish us all a Merry Christmas :banana:

Tens of thousands will gather inside and out to show support and wish our president a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

And the media's going nuts because Justice Gorsuch said "Merry Christmas" on Fox&Friends yesterday morning.

Where did you hear that?

Where did you hear that?

I personally watched it on Fox&Friends.

Where did you hear that?

Of course you did, but that isn't what I asked. What media sources are going nuts because he said Merry Christmas?

Rollingstones, Washington Times, Yahoo and a whole lot others via a Google Search

Where did you hear that?

Of course you did, but that isn't what I asked. What media sources are going nuts because he said Merry Christmas?

Rollingstones, Washington Times, Yahoo and a whole lot others via a Google Search

Where did you hear that?

Thank you for posting a list of media, other than fox, that went nuts because Gorsuch said merry Christmas.

Forum List

Back