Trump may be banned in England

Prolly just help his poll numbers:

London (CNN)A petition calling for Donald Trump to be banned from entering the UK has attracted more than a quarter of a million signatures -- more than enough for a committee to consider sending the motion for parliamentary debate.

Petition to ban Donald Trump from UK passes 250K - CNNPolitics.com

So the UK wants to cut ties with us?
Okay.

There is no planet, paradigm or plane of existence on which Donald The Rump in any way equals "us".

Just like obama doesnt represent us...

The more limp wrists upset, the better.

Agreed. Personally I think Trump is a megalomaniacal blowhard, but the effect he has on the Progs is priceless.

The old model of "Conservative says something mildly controversial, progs overreact, conservative mildly retracts" is dead and buried. Trump says something downright crazy, progs react, Trump tells them to piss off.

It's like watching Nascar, waiting for the next wreck.

"Progs"? :dunno:

I believe they're called "Brits". And in one place where he's been trying to exercise his Edifice Complex, Scots:

I was actually using this post as a segue into our own local limp wrists.

"Limp wrists" means what?

So you're a fan of eminent domain elitism, laddie? "Limp wrists" are what you call the displaced, is that it?

No, it's more directed at the perpetually offended.

Fair enough. And I just gave you a slew of reasons why Brits have reason to be. Your response?

Agreed. Personally I think Trump is a megalomaniacal blowhard, but the effect he has on the Progs is priceless.

The old model of "Conservative says something mildly controversial, progs overreact, conservative mildly retracts" is dead and buried. Trump says something downright crazy, progs react, Trump tells them to piss off.

I believe they're called "Brits". And in one place where he's been trying to exercise his Edifice Complex, Scots:

So you're a fan of eminent domain elitism, laddie? "Limp wrists" are what you call the displaced, is that it?

Fair enough. And I just gave you a slew of reasons why Brits have reason to be. Your response?

The Brits signing the petition can "Sod off". Bunch of wankers anyway.

If you are going around asking people to be banned, you should probably expect the same back at you. Trump has always sought publicity, regardless if it was good or bad.

Progs have spent decades silencing the right with PC only to have Trump destroy their gains in a matter of months its hilarious. :laugh:

My interest in this has two bases: one, a lifelong affinity with/love for Scotland, its land and history; and two, I've seen the same thing happen in a favourite vacation spot, Inverness (the one in Cape Breton, not the one in Scotland for which it's named). There's a nice restaurant there where you can have a good lunch by the seaside and watch the water and the whales.

Except you can't do that any more, because some rich bitch came in, built a golf course on the beach, and closed off the area so you can't even walk there any more and can barely see the water.

This is the hole to which the worship of Mammon leads. Rape of the earth for the purpose of personal greed. And in Rump's case, kicking people out of their ancestral homes in the process.

Be proud, Elitists.

And that's in no way any kind of answer. The silence is eloquent.

What do I care about a property fight in fucking Scotland?

What do I care about a property fight in fucking Scotland?

And your evasiveness is doubly eloquent.

The property grab could be anywhere -- the point is it's RUMP.
Going by the thread title, I believe the topic is Brits pissed off at Rump. Well, this is one of the many reasons why. Thus I've disproven your "perpetually offended" meme. It's over there, looking like rotted uneaten haggis.

Trump +1: Undocumented Muslims may be a threat.
Obama-1: Nothing to worry about, things are getting better, poor Muslims.
Trump -1: Ban Muslims.
Obama+1: Most Muslims not a threat.

America: Hey, can we get a better plan in place?

Hooray for profit. It is about time profits come before people.

I would like to sign a petition asking that the United States ban brits from traveling to the US.

Forum List

Back