Trump makes noise with his orange, fat mouth again. This time claiming Earth’s moon is part of Mars

Twitter erupts over Trump claim that the moon 'is a part' of Mars

Lol I can’t wait for republicans to try to justify this pure stupidity. Perhaps Trump supporters have no basic understanding about our solar system to begin with and are just blindly assuming Trump is correct about this like any other assertion this stupid orangutan says to them at one of his rallies. I don’t really know. I like to think anyone with an average IQ would know the difference between Earth and Mars and which planet had only one moon. Please tell me republicans are better than this.

You know, if a republican in Bush II’s era said to me “Billy, it’s unfair hyperbole to call Bush a fucking moron. He can’t be THAT dumb.” I would react with “okay, perhaps you’re right. He is intelligent and dignified in SOME ways despite still being among the dumbest of US president.”

However, If a republican said this same thing about Trump, I would call him or her a fucking moron for believing such a thing.

The people who don't understand the difference between a male and a female are mocking the God-Emperor for not understanding science.

Classic!
Um what?

Male and Female.

I suppose you have already removed these from your dictionary. It was simply too difficult to tell the difference.

Jesus CHRIST you leftists are pathetic.

The Moon IS a part of NASA's plan to send a manned mission to Mars, and that's clearly what he's referring to.

Nasa will have manned Moon base by 2028 – and turn it into lunar 'gateway' for crewed Mars missions

You idiots are so blinded with TDS it's a wonder you can even put your fucking socks on in the morning.
Lol there is nothing about his actual quote that indicates this. I mean maybe this would be slightly believable if it weren’t part of a long list of retarded things Trump has said such as windmills causing cancer lol

Yes it most certainly does, that's why it's in parenthesis.
So as Bulldog pointed out, why would Trump Trump harp on blowing off the moon if it was integral to get to Mars?

The Moon IS a part of NASA's plan to send a manned mission to Mars, and that's clearly what he's referring to.

Nasa will have manned Moon base by 2028 – and turn it into lunar 'gateway' for crewed Mars missions

You idiots are so blinded with TDS it's a wonder you can even put your fucking socks on in the morning.
Lol there is nothing about his actual quote that indicates this. I mean maybe this would be slightly believable if it weren’t part of a long list of retarded things Trump has said such as windmills causing cancer lol

So as Bulldog pointed out, why would Trump Trump harp on blowing off the moon if it was integral to get to Mars?

He didn't.
The moon is the base for going to mars.

/——/ I know what we were taught and that was one of the theories. Can you prove otherwise? Where did the Moon come from?

you can make up any lie you like, clearly there is no way for me to "prove" what you were taught.

But in the world today, there is not a theory from the science community that the moon is part of Mars.

The theory is that a Mars size rock hit the earth and formed the moon, when the earth was just being formed .

Here is the tweet:

"For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago," he wrote. "They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!"

He obviously was talking about the moon mission being a part of the way in going to the Mars. Fail...

Leftists just refuse to understand language, reality, or anything for that matter. It's all snark and bully.

/——/ I know what we were taught and that was one of the theories. Can you prove otherwise? Where did the Moon come from?

you can make up any lie you like, clearly there is no way for me to "prove" what you were taught.

But in the world today, there is not a theory from the science community that the moon is part of Mars.

The theory is that a Mars size rock hit the earth and formed the moon, when the earth was just being formed .

which would make the moon being a part of Mars impossible...

Here is the tweet:

"For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago," he wrote. "They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!"

He obviously was talking about the moon mission being a part of the way in going to the Mars. Fail...

Leftists just refuse to understand language, reality, or anything for that matter. It's all snark and bully.

That is not what he said. The president of the united states should not need his followers to tell us what he really meant.

/——-/ It’s unfair to expect anyone to keep up with all subject matter over a 50 year period. So tell us how the moon was formed.

Here is the tweet:

That is not what he said. The president of the united states should not need his followers to tell us what he really meant.

He was only talking to the people with over 60 IQ, who do understand plain English.

So are you only pretending to be retarded, or an actual retard?

Seems pretty clear what Trump ment.

Leftists can either admit they were misled by fake news or continue to look foolish.
It's not apparent. Keep making excuses for the Chromatic Aberration.
33921670-scared-ostrich-burying-head-in-sand-under-danger-sign.jpg

/——/ How do you know? Even astronomers can’t agree.

/——-/ It’s unfair to expect anyone to keep up with all subject matter over a 50 year period. So tell us how the moon was formed.
Small planet impacted the earth and the resulting debris formed the moon.

Or...... aliens built it??? Lol

Well, perhaps if you do not know about something, not tweeting about it would be the right way to go.

Here is the tweet:

He was only talking to the people with over 60 IQ, who do understand plain English.

I love watching you worshipers twist and turn to cover for your god. This is the best part of the Trump presidency, seeing you people fight to see who can shove their head up his ass the furthest.

/——/ How do you know? Even astronomers can’t agree.

One thing they all agree on, it is not a part of Mars.

Well, perhaps if you do not know about something, not tweeting about it would be the right way to go.
/———/ That never stopped you.

Here is the tweet:

I love watching you worshipers twist and turn to cover for your god. This is the best part of the Trump presidency, seeing you people fight to see who can shove their head up his ass the furthest.

If you don't understand written English, perhaps not participating in a forum that is based on written English language is a way to go.

Golfing gator is such a Gamma Bitch.

Forum List

Back