Trump makes me obese

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
hahahhahahahahahh---the idiocy never ends
she doesn't even realize that people are laughing at her
a ''gender studies'' '''professor'''----also a hahahhahahahahaha
Rutgers University women’s and gender studies professor Brittney Cooper tied racism and President Donald Trump’s policies to black female obesity.
I see these obese people going to KFC all the time..eat some rice and exercise
I don't see many obese Asians
VIDEO: Prof ties black female obesity to Trump policies, racism
Gender studies professor suggests President Trump is to blame for obese black women
what will be next??

Does he also make fat, black professors UGLY as all get out....she needs a diet and to get laid....often!

Does he also make fat, black professors UGLY as all get out....she needs a diet and to get laid....often!
....jesus christ--I used to listen to NPR all the time--I couldn't get many talk shows on my radio..always an anti-white story on it....just 2 days ago, some black actress from the Black Panther movie [ obviously she's making more $$$ than you and I ] was telling how she felt awful because her skin was blacker than her sister's !!!!!!!!!!
....she said something like ''racism comes from skin color'''--she is clearly making racism when there was none

Her position is based on a study in the 90's that concluded that racism causes stress in black females that have a physiological effect. I guess they ding dong away their anxiety. :11_2_1043:

Well actually diets are not as effective for black women so there may be an argument there that it is something other than food like ding dongs. Could be genetic as well, but that is the third rail in race issues---linking anything black with genetics is political taboo (and probably hinders research).

Rutgers University women’s and gender studies professor Brittney Cooper tied racism and President Donald Trump’s policies to black female obesity.
Gender studies professor suggests President Trump is to blame for obese black women
what will be next??

Um

I thought this was not a problem. Black women being big (if they are big, not all are)--why is this now a problem?

what will be next??

Um

I thought this was not a problem. Black women being big (if they are big, not all are)--why is this now a problem?
it's right there= because of Trump

what will be next??

Um

Ummm uhhhhh because Trump's president ??

Another thread about Cadillac Welfare Queens. You guys are sooo stupid. Krakerz love Food Stamps.

Her position is based on a study in the 90's that concluded that racism causes stress in black females that have a physiological effect. I guess they ding dong away their anxiety. :11_2_1043:

Well actually diets are not as effective for black women so there may be an argument there that it is something other than food like ding dongs. Could be genetic as well, but that is the third rail in race issues---linking anything black with genetics is political taboo (and probably hinders research).
genetics has a lot to do with it
Behavior, environment, and genetic factors all have a role in causing people to be overweight and obese | CDC
etc

genetics has a lot to do with it
Behavior, environment, and genetic factors all have a role in causing people to be overweight and obese | CDC
etc
Exactly, and it goes for all people. Attempting to stereotype people in these ways is against Democrat leftist rules, but here they are falling into their own pit.

Forum List

Back