Trump made at least $9.6 million from the Middle East while president

Which Iranian government is / was more repressive in your opinion , the Shah's or the current one ?
I have a little perspective----My area of the USA was HOST to lots and lots and lots of Iranians in the era---late 50s and into the 1970s and by accident of circumstances I got to be acquainted with LOTS of
them. -----they were mostly muslims and some jews. The overwhelming reason for their flight from Iran was ---(drumroll) ISLAMISM. they all liked (to the point of what seemed to me STUPIDITY) THE SHAH. HOWEVER---some admitted that his policies were not entirely fair. Then 1979 happened----a big disaster even for those who criticized the Shah---
The Iranians (both muslims and jews) were devastated at the downfall of the shah and that filth that replaced him.

Facts don't lie , he did increase the debt by over 8 trillion dollars and most of that debt occurred before the COVID crisis. You can't deny that, try as you may, blithering idiot.
/——/ I’ll ask again. If Trump controlled spending why didn’t he get the money for the wall? And blithering idiot is my line. Get your own materiel.

/——/ I’ll ask again. If Trump controlled spending why didn’t he get the money for the wall? And blithering idiot is my line. Get your own materiel.
I call it like it is. You keep switching subjects rather than face the truth , blithering idiot.

Joe Biden is guilty of bribery and selling influence. Trump is guilty of running a successful multinational corporation. Biden is a criminal and Trump is a star.
Cool story. Now let’s take a look at reality:

Trump is a twice impeached 1 term president. Found liable for sexual assault & huge financial fraud and is indicted on 90+ criminal charges in 4 different jurisdictions.

Biden has never been indicted for anything in 50 years of public service.

Last edited:
Boy that a very simplified retelling of Iranian/US history.

The CIA and the US government both propped up and supported the rule of the Shah of Iran - one of the most brutal and corrupt right wing dictators the world has ever seen. His rule was a reign of terror, and included the murder of members of his own family.

The Mullahs took over because the Iranians wanted a MORAL government. Not a lying corrupt murderer. Throughout the 1950's, the CIA helped install and keep in power a lot of violent right wing dictators, throughout the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. If a war lord or leader espoused hatred of communism, the USA would ensure they held onto power, no matter how brutal the regimes. "Better dead than Red" wasn't just a bumper sticker.

This lead to a LOT of "people's revolts" to end the violence against populations.
Canadian shut the fuck up. You've got a corrupt dictator of your own

Last edited:
I have a little perspective----My area of the USA was HOST to lots and lots and lots of Iranians in the era---late 50s and into the 1970s and by accident of circumstances I got to be acquainted with LOTS of
them. -----they were mostly muslims and some jews. The overwhelming reason for their flight from Iran was ---(drumroll) ISLAMISM. they all liked (to the point of what seemed to me STUPIDITY) THE SHAH. HOWEVER---some admitted that his policies were not entirely fair. Then 1979 happened----a big disaster even for those who criticized the Shah---
The Iranians (both muslims and jews) were devastated at the downfall of the shah and that filth that replaced him.
Neither is good that's the whole point.

Donald Trump made at least $9.6 million from countries in the Middle East during his presidency, according to years of reporting and a CREW analysis of his tax returns. That means Trump pulled in at least six times his official presidential salary in side income from the Middle East alone during his time in office. The total is likely much higher, but public reporting only sheds light on the most high profile instances of profiteering, and he is only required to report certain types of income on his tax returns.

After Trump was elected president, he made the unprecedented decision not to divest from his business interests, and remained very much involved in the Trump Organization, creating an endless number of conflicts of interest by blurring the lines between the government and his businesses. The profiteering paid off, and Trump raked in tens of millions from international business interests during his time in office.

While he got patents for his dtr and made Kuskner a rich man, thanks to the Middle East.
Trump has sticky fingers

Neither government of Iran , both are repressive and authoritarian. Extremists run / ran both.
Irianians who fled Iran (in the 60s and 70s) liked the Shah
better. Back then I worked with one Iranian who WAS
delighted when the ayatoilet khomenei (?) got back in----for
awhile------then ---a year later ---VERY UNHAPPY

He could have made $9.6 BILLION, from selling drugs children to the Saudis and to various terrorist groups, and they wouldn't care.

They. Don't. Care.
But trump didnt sell children or drugs

When you have to lie to make a point you are losing the argument

But trump didnt sell children or drugs

When you have to lie to make a point you are losing the argument
He did sell them almost 15 billion in arms. Which might end up being much worse.

Forum List

Back