trump Loses Again

Who-Gives-a-Crap-Square.png

Another day, another judge.

Tomorrow is another day. :113:

I cannot decide which group is more pathetic...those waiting for Trump to go down or those waiting for Hillary/Obama/Comey/(fill in the blank) to go down.

The best part is they are basically identical in mindset!

All of your far right wing extremists who believe that the information won't be released ignored my post where I stated that the judge refused to put a stay on it until the appeal.

That means that the information will be released while the appeal is moving through the courts.

So it's a waste of time for that appeal since the judge refused to put a stay on the release.

Sorry but trump loses again.

Read the article at the link below. The fact that there will be no stay is the second paragraph.

Trump loses lawsuit challenging subpoena for financial records

All of your far right wing extremists who believe that the information won't be released ignored my post where I stated that the judge refused to put a stay on it until the appeal.

That means that the information will be released while the appeal is moving through the courts.

So it's a waste of time for that appeal since the judge refused to put a stay on the release.

Read the article at the link below. The fact that there will be no stay is the second paragraph.

And I say that the President with executive privilege can stay until it reaches the supreme court. Just because some dickhead guy/girl/it is in a robe, doesnt mean they are higher than the President. You know equal powers shit.....you sure are a dweeb.

And I say that the President with executive privilege can stay until it reaches the supreme court. Just because some dickhead guy/girl/it is in a robe, doesnt mean they are higher than the President. You know equal powers shit.....you sure are a dweeb.

No he can't do that. I don't know where you get that stupid idea. What are you 12?

Or are you another lazy conservative who has never actually read the constitution and didn't bother learning it when you were supposed to in US History class in school.

Read the document. The president has no authority to or executive privilege to put a stay on any federal court judge ruling.

What sort of fantasy alternate world do you live in?

You're in for a very rude awakening.

The judge gave the company 7 days to comply with the order. So like I said, the appeal will be a waste of time. The information will already have been handed over by the time the appeal happens.

You and trump lose again.

Trump's lawyers can go up to the next court level and get a stay from them before the lower court can enforce their action.

Try to actually understand how a process works before you comment on it.

No he can't do that. I don't know where you get that stupid idea. What are you 12?

Or are you another lazy conservative who has never actually read the constitution and didn't bother learning it when you were supposed to in US History class in school.

Read the document. The president has no authority to or executive privilege to put a stay on any federal court judge ruling.

What sort of fantasy alternate world do you live in?

You're in for a very rude awakening.

The judge gave the company 7 days to comply with the order. So like I said, the appeal will be a waste of time. The information will already have been handed over by the time the appeal happens.

You and trump lose again.

Take off the tin foil hat. 99% of this country would not understand how to read a tax return. Including you, Dana.

Of course he can't issue a "stay", but he can say "no" and bump it up to the next level.

Enjoy the game.

Forum List

Back