Trump lies shamelessly about his tax-cut plan.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by antontoo, Sep 28, 2017.

1. antontoo

antontoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,498
    You fucking idiot the graph is IN FACT of LFPR. I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid to plainly see it, even though I provided graphs where actuals are exactly the same with exact wording to your liking AND having provided the actual study link to 2002 LFPR forecast by Robert Zafran from BLS website.

Please stop polluting the internets with your retardation.

2. Admiral Rockwell Tory

Admiral Rockwell Tory Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,948
    I never said that your second attempt were wrong. The fact that you tried to pass off a graph as being something it did not indicate is a fraudulent.

The fact you cannot figure that out is a testament to your continuing efforts to prove you are a blowhard and nothing less.

The other two graphs are just as misleading because the scale is truncated to exaggerate the data, and that is a big "no-no" in statistics.

3. antontoo

antontoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,498
    The graph is of LFPR you fucking dickwad, how else would Robert Zefran's 2002 LFPR forecast would be on it???

This has been another bizzare episode of trying to have a sane conversation with a Trumpster.

4. Admiral Rockwell Tory

Admiral Rockwell Tory Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,948
    No. This conversation is just another failed attempt by me to prove you are a clueless libtard, so full of hate and ignorance that you cannot see your own errors.

It is the same old shit with you! You post something stupid and then spent hours defending what was destroyed in the first reply to you. Your inability to read and follow the flow of the conversation is the main reason why most high school students require remedial math and language arts before they start their college careers.

Dumb as a post should not be a way of life, but you liberal slackers cannot see any other way to get around your personal defects.

BTW, just as a parting shot, you still haven't showed me your FIRST chart with that info on it. You thought you'd be slick and find a similar chart with a different label, didn't you?

The two charts quoted above are not the one we were discussing. Please do not procreate. Your end of the gene pool could use a little chlorine.

5. antontoo

antontoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,498
    Retard, can you explain why Robert Zefran's 2002 LFPR forecast is on the graph you say is not showing LFPR?

No you can't, because IT IS LFPR graph.

6. Conservative65

Conservative65 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,767
    Whatever it takes to fulfill the claim by Liberals that living in a society involves contributing to it. Putting in nothing isn't contributing to it.

Since many on welfare are multi-generational, just how have they raised their kids to be responsible and productive if their kids and, in many cases, grandkids still live on the dole? By the way, if the taxpayers are subsidizing someone, whether they work or not, those families are supporting their kids. The taxpayers are. Another false narrative by the left.

When you rely on the taxpayers to support you because you won't support yourself, what benefit are you providing to society? You're taking from those that do support themselves then calling them greedy if they aren't willing to provide more.

Typical blame someone or something else for an individual's failings. Capitalism provides all sorts of opportunities. Interesting how you believe when someone fails it has nothing to do with them. That's also another false narrative of the left and nothing more than making excuses. If you give them enough excuses, they'll never have to do better because always come up with why it isn't their fault. Someone that quits school is the cause of their own situation, not capitalism. Someone that has no work ethic is the cause of their own situation, not capitalism. Someone that stays in trouble with the law constantly is the cause of their own situation, not capitalism. Someone that chooses to spread her legs and produce kids with multiple baby daddies is the cause of her situation, not capitalism. You can come up all sorts of excuses for people. How about coming up with a reason for them to do better?

7. TheProgressivePatriot

TheProgressivePatriot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA
    Ratings:
    +3,045
    Opinionated

Baseless

Cruel

Simplistic

You have failed to take into account ANY of the causes of unemployment or poverty. You moronically -without doing a shred of research- place the blame wholly on the victims

Causes of unemployment | Economics Help

Why Is There Poverty?

Please try to learn something. Now back to the Draconian Tax Proposal

8. Mustang

Mustang Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
    Ratings:
    +2,097
    He lies about everything. As for me, I've always worked under the assumption that ALL politicians lie on occasion. Sometimes they fudge certain facts, or feign ignorance on a subject. Other times they might be a little disingenuous about something or other. But I have never seen or heard a politician who blatantly lies about everything the way Trump does. It very much reminds me of people who are compulsive liars (not to be confused with pathological lying which is different). Compulsive liars lie about EVERYTHING, even when telling the truth would benefit them considerably more than telling a lie. In these cases, the lying is literally based on a compulsion which they cannot control, and it is often associated with a personality disorder like Borderline Personality Disorder.

At any rate, it's one thing to occasionally lie on the margins and be extremely selective when doing so. In the case of politicians on the national stage, more often than not, it's far more likely that they'll not tell the whole truth (lies of omission) than it is that they will fabricate something out of whole cloth that is easy to refute. At this point, all I can say is that there is something seriously psychologically wrong with ANYONE who repeatedly lies like that while speaking into microphones with the cameras rolling to capture the moments for posterity.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  9. Conservative65

Conservative65 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,767
    No, unlike you, I don't make excuses for them.

Your mindset is that of a zero sum game. You think the size of the pie is fixed and if one person gets more, someone has to get less. It doesn't work like that. It provides you with excuses and a way to enable people that don't want to work.

Please try to live in the real world instead of the excuse making world. Those that are good at making excuses are rarely good for anything else. In other words, you and those you defend are good for nothing.

10. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,845
    "Trump lies shamelessly about his tax-cut plan."

Trump lies shamelessly about most everything – his tax ‘plan’ is no different.