Trump: left has become totally unhinged

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
As they government enters a 26th day of a partial shutdown, President Trump has declared that the left has become “totally unhinged” and no longer cares about what the right course of action for the country is.
Trump: Left Has Become “Totally Unhinged”
---------------------------------

You know it's bad when the President sees how nuts these looney fkrs are. It's only too bad they can't see how pathetic they are and now how hated they are.

The Democrats are despised more than anything in the world, skin color can't touch the hate ppl have for these miserable fkn lunatics known as mental case lefts.

He's not wrong. They've been full retard since Election Day and getting worse, but that doesn't mean Trump is a model of sanity and stability himself. Our federal government has become a caricature of Idiocracy

I think the sign of being unhinged is supporting a career criminal like Donald Trump.

Knowing he’s a career criminal.

As they government enters a 26th day of a partial shutdown, President Trump has declared that the left has become “totally unhinged” and no longer cares about what the right course of action for the country is.

You know it's bad when the President sees how nuts these looney fkrs are. It's only too bad they can't see how pathetic they are and now how hated they are.

The Democrats are despised more than anything in the world, skin color can't touch the hate ppl have for these miserable fkn lunatics known as mental case lefts.

The Orange Virus cheated. He's illegitimate.

Are you an rtard doppleganger? I've never seen your posts together before..it's pretty obvious.

Pelosi knows the dems taking the House was directly because a maj of voters voted "no" on the wall and Trump. And Trump asserts the dems are unhinged? LOL

I mean I think the Wall is rather immaterial. It's never going to be built because of legal title to land and Trump would be dead before those could be overcome. It is a symbol of Trump's message of divisiveness and fear. But it also wouldn't be the end of the world.

But Trump lost an election. And the House more or less controls the purse strings.

Trump's base will supposedly turn on him if he gives up on the Wall. But he was the one whose ego wouldn't allow him to tell them, we lost, so let's try again in 20.

Are you an rtard doppleganger? I've never seen your posts together before..it's pretty obvious.

Go away, wingertard.

There's that projection we've learned to expect from tiny trump and conservative republicans.

Go away, wingertard.
Allie is a conservative republican.....let's call them what they really are.

Go away, wingertard.
Shut up, rtard doppleganger.

There's that projection we've learned to expect from tiny trump and conservative republicans.
Your first name is projection. Your last name is dildo.

He's not wrong. They've been full retard since Election Day and getting worse, but that doesn't mean Trump is a model of sanity and stability himself. Our federal government has become a caricature of Idiocracy
nope not at all. just 100% more justified. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate a witch hunt on you and people who were entrusted to you.

Time for compromise.

Matching funds dollar for dollar that Trump has raised from Mexico!

Time for compromise.

Matching funds dollar for dollar that Trump has raised from Mexico!
might be more than the 5.7 Billion though. that might leave a worst taste in a leftist's mouth.

I also believe it's time for the DACA kids to leave.

Did y’all not see Trump on national Tv admiting it was HIS shutdown and HE would take the blame ???

Did you cons just erase this from memory !?
There’s a bill passed that would open the gov tomorrow. McConnell will not let it go to vote on the Senate floor .

Pelosi knows the dems taking the House was directly because a maj of voters voted "no" on the wall and Trump. And Trump asserts the dems are unhinged? LOL

I mean I think the Wall is rather immaterial. It's never going to be built because of legal title to land and Trump would be dead before those could be overcome. It is a symbol of Trump's message of divisiveness and fear. But it also wouldn't be the end of the world.

But Trump lost an election. And the House more or less controls the purse strings.

Trump's base will supposedly turn on him if he gives up on the Wall. But he was the one whose ego wouldn't allow him to tell them, we lost, so let's try again in 20.
The globalists have endless resources to quell common sense. People believe that globalism is all of the people in the world holding hands and singing kumbaya. Globalism is the people who have massive resources and control of most economies finalizing thwir dream of global government with a loose confederation of multiple large regional occupation zones. So the United States is to be blended into the North American Union which includes Mexico and Canada. We are at least part of the way there and are probably even more then we know. We are becoming a bi lingual nation which is evidence enough. We have at least several Spanish language TV stations on basic cable with known entities broadcasting in both languages and we pay for it in our bills. Government increasingly prints literature in all ways in at least two languages. Peoples religious faith is used against them to promote this and is ingenious. Hence real Christians will be responsible for their own deaths as the purveyors of evil use them for their beliefs. Many of the large Church denominations sold them out decades ago.

Did y’all not see Trump on national Tv admiting it was HIS shutdown and HE would take the blame ???

Did you cons just erase this from memory !?
There’s a bill passed that would open the gov tomorrow. McConnell will not let it go to vote on the Senate floor .

TRUMPS DRONES ARE TOO DAMN STUPID TO REMEMBER ANYTHING ....

Goldilocks is totally willing to take credit for the shutdown -- as long as his comment had the standard Trump 24 hour expiration date.

I just wish I had stayed up late to watch all of the election coverage...I've heard the total and complete meltdowns were EPIC...wish I would've had a 3 channel DVR...

poor lil Trumpdrones will hold on to this FOREVER

Election_08_web.jpg

THE RUSSIANS CELEBRATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back