Trump leads GOP, DEMS trump Trump in latest Q'piac poll as well

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
National US Poll - July 30 2015 - Trump Tops Republican Pack By Quinnipiac University Connecticut

1,644 RV, MoE = +/-+2.5
Of that: 710 RRV, MoE = +/-3.7, 681 DRV, MoE = +/-3.8

GOP nomination:

Trump 20
Walker 13
Bush 10
Carson 6
Huckabee 6
Paul 6
Cruz 5
Kasich 5
Christie 3
Perry 2
Jindal 2
The rest: 1 or less

Margin: Trump +7, well outside the MoE. This time, Walker is in second.

DEM nomination:

Clinton 55
Sanders 17
Biden 15
DN / NA 11
O'Malley 1
Webb 1
Chafee 0

Margin: Clinton +38

National Matchups:

Clinton (D) 41 / Bush 42, Bush +1
Clinton (D) 44 / Walker 43, Clinton +1
Clinton (D) 48
/ Trump 36, Clinton +12

Biden (D) 43 / Bush 42, Biden +1
Biden (D) 43 / Walker 43, TIE
Biden (D) 49
/ Trump 37, Biden +12

Sanders (D) 49 / Bush 44, Bush +5
Sanders (D) 37 / Walker 42, Walker +5
Sanders (D) 45 / Trump 37, Sanders +8

Qpiac paints a much tighter race for Hillary against either Bush (Jeb!) or Walker than any other pollster. This is one of the few polls where Biden has been pitted against 3 GOPers. In the case of both Hillary and Biden, according to Qpiac, the races against Bush and Walker are all statistical ties and with both parties in the low fourties, this doesn't say much. Sanders loses by 5 to both Bush and Walker.

But all three Democrats beat Trump quite handily, further proof of the "Trumpian Divide".

Qpiac has been consistently showing much leaner margins all along the way in national matchups, so this poll does not surprise me in the least.

This is now the 8th or 9th poll showing Trump substantially ahead.

There is no doubt that he is now the frontrunner, but around 20-24%, pretty much where Romney was most of the time in 2011.

More polling results to come soon.

The more I hear Dems squeal the more I like Trump.
Every time I see you say Please nominate Trump............I see the Dems actually saying the opposite...........

Trump is to the point................he will destroy Hillary on the stage...............he has donated to all of them on both sides of the fence and knows their little secrets..................They don't want him there to call them out on it.

Yep............Go Trump........................I'm on board............He stays the course then so do I..........

The Apprentice................he was offered 28 more episodes by NBC...........he turned down over 200 million dollars to run for office...............And basically said money isn't everything.................................................

He is split on position on topics that go to both sides of the fence normally................and is against the RINO's who are attacking him.............That's good to hear.....................

Now get out your pom poms and do the Liberal Cheers as you always do........

:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

• Banned
Every time I see you say Please nominate Trump............I see the Dems actually saying the opposite...........

Trump is to the point................he will destroy Hillary on the stage...............he has donated to all of them on both sides of the fence and knows their little secrets..................They don't want him there to call them out on it.

Yep............Go Trump........................I'm on board............He stays the course then so do I..........

The Apprentice................he was offered 28 more episodes by NBC...........he turned down over 200 million dollars to run for office...............And basically said money isn't everything.................................................

He is split on position on topics that go to both sides of the fence normally................and is against the RINO's who are attacking him.............That's good to hear.....................

:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

Exactly who is squealing, here?

Do you really think this OP is squealing?

It's not. It's reporting facts.

When are you going to finally realize that virtually every DEM out there would RELISH a Trump nomination?

When are you going to finally realize that virtually every DEM out there would RELISH a Trump nomination?
Then let them Relish. Let them spice it.............I don't care...............
I've been watching his speeches and agree on a whole lot of issues............Even the ones that cross party lines and the ones I've went toe toe to toe with other Conservative mindsets on. Why? Because I voice opinion on the topic.

Which issues other than the Media Rant do you disagree with Trump on Statist? And given your partisan position on most things, why should I care what your opinion is or the Dems for that matter. Those Opinions and goals of your party are biased to your own agenda. I don't agree with your LAME STREAM AGENDA................Nor do I need nor want your advice on how to defeat your side.

You want your side to win...................and that is your mindset..............and Trump changes the status quo strategies as it should.

• Banned

Then let them Relish. Let them spice it.............I don't care...............
I've been watching his speeches and agree on a whole lot of issues............Even the ones that cross party lines and the ones I've went toe toe to toe with other Conservative mindsets on. Why? Because I voice opinion on the topic.

Which issues other than the Media Rant do you disagree with Trump on Statist? And given your partisan position on most things, why should I care what your opinion is or the Dems for that matter. Those Opinions and goals of your party are biased to your own agenda. I don't agree with your LAME STREAM AGENDA................Nor do I need nor want your advice on how to defeat your side.

You want your side to win...................and that is your mindset..............and Trump changes the status quo strategies as it should.

I'm happy for you that you like him. Go for it. That's your right.

So, again, exactly who is squealing?

Can you name me even one single Liberal member of this board who is upset THAT Trump is running? Mind you, I'm not talking about shock at some of the stuff he says. I'm talking about the fact that he is running.

Now, be honest with yourself and think this one through, please.

Exactly WHO is squealing?

Thanks.

How likely do you think Trump is to win the nomination? If he does win how likely do you think he is to then win the general?

How likely do you think Trump is to win the nomination? If he does win how likely do you think he is to then win the general?

Are you going to ask to make a bet again? Are you looking to start an online gambling business or something?

The game is rigged. Doubtful he'll take the nomination. The Status quo would shift to the Dem side to avoid someone outside their lobbies to be in charge. If nominated, he will be attacked by them relentlessly with huge amounts of money to destroy him.

Which he will call them on..........because he knows the back door deals in politics............and he will call them out for it...............

So yeah, I think he could win.

Are you going to ask to make a bet again? Are you looking to start an online gambling business or something?

Psssshhh: he's my bookie!!!

Hah. No. I am interested in making bets with people as a way understanding their beliefs and seeing how much they believe what they say they believe. Bets are a very useful technique for understanding that.

Let me tell you a story that may make it more clear: I have a friend who is a very religious Orthodox Jew. He insists that he's confident that the Meshioch (the Jewish Messiah) is going to come very soon now. I offered to make him a deal a few years ago where I'd donate $100 now to a charity of his choice, and in return in 10 years if the Meshioch had not come, he' d donate $200 to a charity of my choice. (I proposed it this way because some Orthodox Jews object to gambling where one will make a profit.) My friend refused, even after I pointed out that he could choose as his charity Chabad which is an organization which works to try to hasten the coming of the Messiah (and which my friend believed was being successful in that regard). My conclusion was that my friend wasn't nearly as certain about the imminent arrival as he claimed.

Hah. No. I am interested in making bets with people as a way understanding their beliefs and seeing how much they believe what they say they believe. Bets are a very useful technique for understanding that.

Let me tell you a story that may make it more clear: I have a friend who is a very religious Orthodox Jew. He insists that he's confident that the Meshioch (the Jewish Messiah) is going to come very soon now. I offered to make him a deal a few years ago where I'd donate $100 now to a charity of his choice, and in return in 10 years if the Meshioch had not come, he' d donate $200 to a charity of my choice. (I proposed it this way because some Orthodox Jews object to gambling where one will make a profit.) My friend refused, even after I pointed out that he could choose as his charity Chabad which is an organization which works to try to hasten the coming of the Messiah (and which my friend believed was being successful in that regard). My conclusion was that my friend wasn't nearly as certain about the imminent arrival as he claimed.

I pray ani ma'ameem every day. We're in it for the long haul, bud.

Psst. Hows the bookkeeping going??

Quinnipiac this week:

Bush 42
Clinton 41

Clinton 44
Walker 43

Clinton 48
Trump 36

And? The point is? You do realize that it's a very long time between now and November 2016? You do realize that polls will change many times before election day? Basically, polls mean nothing this early in the game. A lot can happen before all is said and done. Right now, polls are nothing more than fodder for the news media, nothing more.

Quinnipiac this week:

Bush 42
Clinton 41

Clinton 44
Walker 43

Clinton 48
Trump 36

And? The point is? You do realize that it's a very long time between now and November 2016? You do realize that polls will change many times before election day? Basically, polls mean nothing this early in the game. A lot can happen before all is said and done. Right now, polls are nothing more than fodder for the news media, nothing more.
Do you say the same to those who post polls you like?

Link?

Not that she'll even be the nominee, but Trump would pummel Hillary in the debates. He's a real genuine American success who pulled thousands of people up with him, what's Hillary got compared to that?

Quinnipiac this week:

Bush 42
Clinton 41

Clinton 44
Walker 43

Clinton 48
Trump 36

Link?

I say the same about all polls this early in the game. I don't have any polls that I like. Way too early to pay attention to polls. Polls are meaningless right now. Start watching the polls after the fields have been narrowed down to just two candidates. No sense in putting any stock in polls this early. When we know who the Republican and Democrat candidates will be, then start watching the polls. My guess would be to start paying attention to polls about 3 months before election day.

LINK? ............ sure, here's one for you ......

images2H3ASMLH.jpg

Quinnipiac this week:

Bush 42
Clinton 41

Clinton 44
Walker 43

Clinton 48
Trump 36

Link?

I have, for years, on other boards.

Now I just laugh at those that link polls taken more than 3 weeks before election day.

And even those are amusing.

The only poll that counts is in November

Forum List

Back