Trump Lawyers Lose Case Against Facebook, And Dominion Voting Machines, Ordered To Pay Attorney Fees

Your partisanship thinking is why you see bullshit in every corner but only the republicans while you ignore a rafter of liberals' corruption and lies.

You make sweeping claims against an entire group, while you look away from the criminal behavior of a number of democrats.

You are hypocrite and an idiot!

40 to go
I just re-read your statement, which group did I make sweeping statements about ?

Winco
You’re a giant ignoramus and a fat slob !
Read my science posts as I can discuss a wide variety of topics that few here can do
Debatable, and that doesn’t excuse you from being a social idiot and a terrible business owner.

You have the IQ of the last former POTUS.
45. Llooillllolol

Your partisanship thinking is why you see bullshit in every corner but only the republicans while you ignore a rafter of liberals' corruption and lies.

You make sweeping claims against an entire group, while you look away from the criminal behavior of a number of democrats.

You are hypocrite and an idiot!

40 to go
Now I get it, you're trying to defend White Supremacists. You got to be kidding, the definition of who they are is in the name, total racists. Absolutely nothing to defend, at least if you're a decent American there's nothing to defend. Maybe you're a Russian plant, trying to bring more discord to the US. Good luck with that.

Now I get it, you're trying to defend White Supremacists. You got to be kidding, the definition of who they are is in the name, total racists. Absolutely nothing to defend, at least if you're a decent American there's nothing to defend. Maybe you're a Russian plant, trying to bring more discord to the US. Good luck with that.

This is too stupid, never said a word about race stuff at all.

It is clear you have nothing to offer but a bunch of bullshit and lies about me.

You are now on ignore.

39 to go.

Because he is not required to reveal them and it's none of your business. The IRS has seen them all.
By law, the IRS has to release them to the Ways and Means committees upon request.

That IS THE LAW.

They must be released to Ways and Means, but not the public...the returns are kept private.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is too stupid, never said a word about race stuff at all.

It is clear you have nothing to offer but a bunch of bullshit and lies about me.

You are now on ignore.

39 to go.
You can ignore most of the people in the world ; you can't ignore your own ignorance. I never attacked you, you attacked me. I talked about Trump and it's crazy white supremacist followers. If you consider yourself either one or the other; I really feel sorry for you. I also questioned why the religious right supported Trump, but I didn't slight them.

The witnesses, he noted, were “notable only in demonstrating no firsthand knowledge by any Plaintiff of any election fraud, misconduct, or malfeasance.”

Neureiter chastised the pair for blithely quoting a tweet in which Donald Trump made the bogus claim that voting machine Dominion Voting Systems had “deleted 2.7 million Trump votes nationwide.”

Finally, Neureiter ordered the two attorneys, Fielder and Walker, to pay the legal fees of all 18 entities they had sued. The defendants in the original suit were charged with documenting the time they devoted to the case and calculating their billable hours and associated fees.

Your honor I object. :auiqs.jpg:
You sure have a sad obsession over trump Langley shill,jesus christ when trump was in office I didn’t harp over Obama all the time six months after he was gone.

IF he does not have anything to hide, why fight making tax documents public. He is mos def hiding something.

Have You Heard About The Lonesome Loser, Beaten By The Queen of Hearts Everytime.
It is none of their fuckin' business. How would YOU like some filthy Lib snooping through YOUR fuckin' TAX returns?

1628499953148.png

26 U.S. Code § 6103​

(f)Disclosure to Committees of Congress

(1)Committee on Ways and Means, Committee on Finance, and Joint Committee on Taxation
Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.

(2)Chief of Staff of Joint Committee on Taxation
Upon written request by the Chief of Staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish him with any return or return information specified in such request. Such Chief of Staff may submit such return or return information to any committee described in paragraph (1), except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.

(3)Other committees
Pursuant to an action by, and upon written request by the chairman of, a committee of the Senate or the House of Representatives (other than a committee specified in paragraph (1)) specially authorized to inspect any return or return information by a resolution of the Senate or the House of Representatives or, in the case of a joint committee (other than the joint committee specified in paragraph (1)) by concurrent resolution, the Secretary shall furnish such committee, or a duly authorized and designated subcommittee thereof, sitting in closed executive session, with any return or return information which such resolution authorizes the committee or subcommittee to inspect. Any resolution described in this paragraph shall specify the purpose for which the return or return information is to be furnished and that such information cannot reasonably be obtained from any other source.

(4)Agents of committees and submission of information to Senate or House of Representatives

(A)Committees described in paragraph (1)
Any committee described in paragraph (1) or the Chief of Staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation shall have the authority, acting directly, or by or through such examiners or agents as the chairman of such committee or such chief of staff may designate or appoint, to inspect returns and return information at such time and in such manner as may be determined by such chairman or chief of staff. Any return or return information obtained by or on behalf of such committee pursuant to the provisions of this subsection may be submitted by the committee to the Senate or the House of Representatives, or to both. The Joint Committee on Taxation may also submit such return or return information to any other committee described in paragraph (1), except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.

(B)Other committees
Any committee or subcommittee described in paragraph (3) shall have the right, acting directly, or by or through no more than four examiners or agents, designated or appointed in writing in equal numbers by the chairman and ranking minority member of such committee or subcommittee, to inspect returns and return information at such time and in such manner as may be determined by such chairman and ranking minority member. Any return or return information obtained by or on behalf of such committee or subcommittee pursuant to the provisions of this subsection may be submitted by the committee to the Senate or the House of Representatives, or to both, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer, shall be furnished to the Senate or the House of Representatives only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.

Big deal. So what? You think that makes you and expert on election fraud?
Actually knowing the process does help. I Hear so many ignorant claims of fraud by people who have no clue how the system actually works. One can only laugh at these idiots

Forum List

Back