Trump Lawyers Lose Case Against Facebook, And Dominion Voting Machines, Ordered To Pay Attorney Fees

Have you ever worked an election or counted votes? I have several times.
And this means something? Can you understand that all you did was check to see if they’re registered to vote?! The machine tabulates the votes for you, big deal?!?!

Do you want to watch the countless hours of Senators and Congressmen spouting off about how easily these devices are manipulated, oh and btw they’re Democrat’s…

What goes around comes around, if you thought President Trump was bad, you haven’t seen nothing yet….

And this means something? Can you understand that all you did was check to see if they’re registered to vote?! The machine tabulates the votes for you, big deal?!?!

Do you want to watch the countless hours of Senators and Congressmen spouting off about how easily these devices are manipulated, oh and btw they’re Democrat’s…

What goes around comes around, if you thought President Trump was bad, you haven’t seen nothing yet….

We hand counted votes all night.... and some fools would write in Mickey Mouse.

Winco
You’re a giant ignoramus and a fat slob !
Read my science posts as I can discuss a wide variety of topics that few here can do

The witnesses, he noted, were “notable only in demonstrating no firsthand knowledge by any Plaintiff of any election fraud, misconduct, or malfeasance.”

Neureiter chastised the pair for blithely quoting a tweet in which Donald Trump made the bogus claim that voting machine Dominion Voting Systems had “deleted 2.7 million Trump votes nationwide.”

Finally, Neureiter ordered the two attorneys, Fielder and Walker, to pay the legal fees of all 18 entities they had sued. The defendants in the original suit were charged with documenting the time they devoted to the case and calculating their billable hours and associated fees.

Your honor I object. :auiqs.jpg:
1628471102637.png

IF he does not have anything to hide, why fight making tax documents public. He is mos def hiding something.

Have You Heard About The Lonesome Loser, Beaten By The Queen of Hearts Everytime
Because the media would use his tax returns as a bludgeon to attack him. They would make a big deal out of perfectly legal deductions to make Trump look bad.

I’m sure if Trump has done something illegal involving his taxes the IRS would have uncovered it by now. They have been auditing his tax returns for years.

Mac1958
They did not rig the election with that system
. They did it with massive voting dumps , double voters , illegals and illegal state changes in voting laws
That was probably one of the conspiracy theories that they tried to use.

We hand counted votes all night.... and some fools would write in Mickey Mouse.
What are the chances, you might be talking to some of those people who wrote in Mickey Mouse right now. They are about as disrespectful of your service and dedication.

IF he does not have anything to hide, why fight making tax documents public. He is mos def hiding something.

Have You Heard About The Lonesome Loser, Beaten By The Queen of Hearts Everytime.
He isn't hiding anything to spite you, the IRS has seen it all for years now.

The real reason is because leftists turds want to politicize everything Trump does even when there is nothing illegal going on.

43 to go......

He isn't hiding anything to spite you, the IRS has seen it all for years now.

The real reason is because leftists turds want to politicize everything Trump does even when there is nothing illegal going on.

43 to go......
Trump's whole life has been based on one lie after another. The end result being, one crime after another.

Trump's whole life has been based on one lie after another. The end result being, one crime after another. Sure, your partisan disease in its third stage

I am sure you lived under his bed for 20 years writing down all the lies your hallucinations inspired for future use.

:cuckoo:

42 to go

I am sure you lived under his bed for 20 years writing down all the lies your hallucinations inspired for future use.

:cuckoo:

42 to go
No, I'm from humble beginnings in northeastern Pennsylvania. I have family that lost money in Trump schemes, everything is a scam with him. One of my sisters, just because one of her two roommates was black, was denied rental use of one of Trump's apartments. So not only is he a criminal, he is a racist to boot. Now you understand why all those far right wing nuts chose him as their leader. The big question is why the religious right backed him; selling their souls in the process.

No, I'm from humble beginnings in northeastern Pennsylvania. I have family that lost money in Trump schemes, everything is a scam with him. One of my sisters, just because one of her two roommates was black, was denied rental use of one of Trump's apartments. So not only is he a criminal, he is a racist to boot. Now you understand why all those far right wing nuts chose him as their leader. The big question is why the religious right backed him; selling their souls in the process.
Your partisanship thinking is why you see bullshit in every corner but only the republicans while you ignore a rafter of liberals' corruption and lies.

You make sweeping claims against an entire group, while you look away from the criminal behavior of a number of democrats.

You are hypocrite and an idiot!

40 to go

Your partisanship thinking is why you see bullshit in every corner but only the republicans while you ignore a rafter of liberals' corruption and lies.

You make sweeping claims against an entire group, while you look away from the criminal behavior of a number of democrats.

You are hypocrite and an idiot!

40 to go
You call me a hypocrite and an idiot. The hateful words people use in a attempt to undermine their opponent in a discussion often are applicable to themselves. Trump also use such tactics. If you still admire that person, you should take this statement by me as a compliment. Unfortunately it is not, but believe what you wish, I hope it serves you well. I just hope you begin to realize that lies can never accomplish that goal.

Forum List

Back