Trump kicks NBC reporter off plane, slams network as 'fake news:' 'Get him out of here'

Trump doesn't like it when the news talks about his rape case.

He especially hates it when they call him on his bullshit.

That's why he loves Putin so much. Trump WISHES he could poison his critics and throw them in jail.

All the obese dictator wannabe can do is kick them off his Bullshit Express.

This is why some of us love Trump.

No public figure wants to be asked about their possible criminal complaints, preferring softball questions from adoring sycophants. This is especially true of Donny.

"That bitch isn't my type."

(Is shown photo of his rape victim).

"That's my wife."

:auiqs.jpg:

Priceless.

Screenshot_20230502-214136~2.png

I know copying and pasting is your forte, and you probably didn't expect an answer, but I will respond.

First, $8 trillion of new debt.

Second, blowing off a pandemic as a hoax and allowing a killer virus to gain a strong foothold in America, resulting in more than a million American lives lost.

Third, being the world's worst sore loser in history and fomenting an insurrection in an attempt to stay in power. Even going so far as to steal $250 million from his true believers and giving it to his friends and himself.

Creating a fake "university" to steal the life savings of the elderly. That was finally shut down. And he had a fake charitable organization which was so fraudulent it was also shut down by the government. He had another organization which was fined for fraud.

This guy put together the most criminal administration in modern times. Several of his "best people" were jailed or forced to resign due to their crimes and scandalous behavior. He pardoned his chief of staff for stealing $15 million from gullible donors for a fake wall.

I could go on.

I know copying and pasting is your forte, and you probably didn't expect an answer, but I will respond.

First, $8 trillion of new debt.

Second, blowing off a pandemic as a hoax and allowing a killer virus to gain a strong foothold in America, resulting in more than a million American lives lost.

Third, being the world's worst sore loser in history and fomenting an insurrection in an attempt to stay in power. Even going so far as to steal $250 million from his true believers and giving it to his friends and himself.

Creating a fake "university" to steal the life savings of the elderly. That was finally shut down. And he had a fake charitable organization which was so fraudulent it was also shut down by the government. He had another organization which was fined for fraud.

This guy put together the most criminal administration in modern times. Several of his "best people" were jailed or forced to resign due to their crimes and scandalous behavior. He pardoned his chief of staff for stealing $15 million from gullible donors for a fake wall.

I could go on.

I rarely copy and paste and the rest of your bs is just that bs

Now tell me how well this nation is doing under that pedo potato you admire

Fckn clown

That's why he loves Putin so much. Trump WISHES he could poison his critics and throw them in jail.

The rap case from 1879 ???

His asseaters Beavis & Butthead who took over Limbaugh's show are advising spoiled brat Donny not to do any more interviews unless they're conducted by people like Sean Hannity who "will be fair", according to the Gold Dust Twins- Travis & Sexton.

For that advice they get to rotate sitting on his lap.

Trump has never said anything like that. The was the farthest thing from a dictator.

Nah, it was mostly his judgement, the crooks he brought to office (confessed or convicted), holding foreign policy for ransom for personal political gain, making fun of Gold Star families of fallen heroes as well as live troops injured in combat, acting like he had a line item veto over budget he signed, then redirecting from military base rebuilds, military schools, and sanitation and clean water on military bases for his wall that would not go through congress in the budget, his attacks on any news he didn't like as fake news, even if accurate and true, his hiring and firing practices that would have got him an ass whipping, firing somebody by tweet while across country on a business trip, his siding with Russia and Turkey to allow Turkey to do cross border raids on our war allies, not getting our troops out of Afghanistan as he campaigned on, after Obama also failed to get them out after killing Osama bin Laden (the reason were in Afghanistan to begin with), his lack of commitment to any normal standards of character, morals or oaths before God, and of course his attacks on free and fair elections, trying to overthrow his legitimate loss, culminating in a rally he had in DC and an attack on The Capital while both houses of Congress were in session carrying out their constitutional duties after Pence refused to go against the Constitution Donny so lightly tried to betray, when he had sworn an oath to it, his support for the culture war dividing America and other things, like his Covid response, his public denial of the seriousness, while telling a biographer in taped sessions how serious he knew it was, you know, his lying to the American public. Just stuff like that. Why do you ask? :2cents::saythat:

Nah, it was mostly his judgement, the crooks he brought to office (confessed or convicted), holding foreign policy for ransom for personal political gain, making fun of Gold Star families of fallen heroes as well as live troops injured in combat, acting like he had a line item veto over budget he signed, then redirecting from military base rebuilds, military schools, and sanitation and clean water on military bases for his wall that would not go through congress in the budget, his attacks on any news he didn't like as fake news, even if accurate and true, his hiring and firing practices that would have got him an ass whipping, firing somebody by tweet while across country on a business trip, his siding with Russia and Turkey to allow Turkey to do cross border raids on our war allies, not getting our troops out of Afghanistan as he campaigned on, after Obama also failed to get them out after killing Osama bin Laden (the reason were in Afghanistan to begin with), his lack of commitment to any normal standards of character, morals or oaths before God, and of course his attacks on free and fair elections, trying to overthrow his legitimate loss, culminating in a rally he had in DC and an attack on The Capital while both houses of Congress were in session carrying out their constitutional duties after Pence refused to go against the Constitution Donny so lightly tried to betray, when he had sworn an oath to it, his support for the culture war dividing America and other things, like his Covid response, his public denial of the seriousness, while telling a biographer in taped sessions how serious he knew it was, you know, his lying to the American public. Just stuff like that. Why do you ask? :2cents::saythat:
Completely ass backwards.

I didn't ask you.

But since you opened your pie hole.

Do you honestly believe things are better under Biden?

Say yes? I'll laugh at you

I didn't ask you.

But since you opened your pie hole.

Do you honestly believe things are better under Biden?

Say yes? I'll laugh at you
My only big problem with Biden is his fking up the border and immigration worse than it was under Trump, Obama, or SonovaBush. Also, not real tickled with his pick for VP, fearing she could become president if the Republican run Donny and Joe doesn't make it through the next term. Sure we can pray for him, but at his age and family history of age at time of death, it might take God's undivided attention, so Joe ought to take it into account and dump Kamala do we aren't stuck with her, at least since the Republicans seem to have no intention of running anybody but trump or trump lite.

Forum List

Back