Trump Kicking the Snot Out of Rubio in Florida

When Rubio loses to Trump in Florida will that loss also end the senate for him?

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Probably

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Unlikely

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
Trump has a good chance of beating Canadian Ted Cruz in Texas but he's kicking the living shit out of slacker Marco Rubio. This speaks volumes about the current state of the Republican party.

trump%20rubio%20poll.png

It would seem that the Florida voters know a bitch ass punk when they see one and there more to this than meets the eye. Rubio may be face a primary by Bible thumpin cousin humpin tea-tarded candidate or simply lose to the Democrat.

Trump tie with Ted the Canadian Cruz may cause the same thing to happen in Texas. Cruz is hated by the senate Republican and for good reason. The guy is a flaming asshole so I doubt if freshman Senator Cruz will get much support from any Republicans. The only support I see him getting will be from the criminals on Wall Street.

Trump's campaign song should be Wrecking Ball! Go TRUMPSTER and put Cruz and Rubio in the DUMPSTER!

Trump has good political senses. He knows where the money is lining up which is why he kept attacking BUsh even thought he only had 5% of the vote. The minute he dropped out the money left as well which propelled him even higher. He is doing the same thing with Rubio. Once he is president he might be able to do the same thing internationally. The more I witness this man in action the more I realize he should be president.

go trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump has good political senses. He knows where the money is lining up which is why he kept attacking BUsh even thought he only had 5% of the vote. The minute he dropped out the money left as well which propelled him even higher. He is doing the same thing with Rubio. Once he is president he might be able to do the same thing internationally. The more I witness this man in action the more I realize he should be president.

Love guys like Matthew, he is so naive, he doesn't even fathom the freight train coming down the road at him, because he has his face in his computer.

Trump= Home town person of Florida. Lives there, been supportive for a very long time. With Castro brothers problems hanging over Dems, and them running home town boy against them, FLORIDA=GOP in general.

KASICH=establishment candidate running, but NOT attacking Trump. Why? Because he is running for VP, lol. This equals Trump/Kasich ticket, means Ohio will go GOP.

So now let us look at the electoral map again all these Lefty geniuses have been telling us about, like Matthew, Jillian, Cornwallis, RIGHTWINGER, and the ever popular Jake the snake. OMG, what happened!

Yep, that freight train is gonna turn them all into a pancake, and none of them are smart enough to even see the damn thing coming!

go trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love guys like Matthew, he is so naive, he doesn't even fathom the freight train coming down the road at him, because he has his face in his computer.

Trump= Home town person of Florida. Lives there, been supportive for a very long time. With Castro brothers problems hanging over Dems, and them running home town boy against them, FLORIDA=GOP in general.

KASICH=establishment candidate running, but NOT attacking Trump. Why? Because he is running for VP, lol. This equals Trump/Kasich ticket, means Ohio will go GOP.

So now let us look at the electoral map again all these Lefty geniuses have been telling us about, like Matthew, Jillian, Cornwallis, RIGHTWINGER, and the ever popular Jake the snake. OMG, what happened!

Yep, that freight train is gonna turn them all into a pancake, and none of them are smart enough to even see the damn thing coming!

I think Trump will continue thawing relations with Cuba and bring them into the fold. Communism has failed worldwide and Cuba since Castro sent all the bad ones to Miami over the decades is a safe place and the Cubans want a strong economy. Trump's been eyeing Cuba as have a lot of business men.

Kasich is also not attack Trump in order to allow the others to self-destruct. Trump has some serious issues. Trump University was a scam and he could face criminal charges. The Dems may be licking the chops at the prospect of Trump. Trump is the least Conservative and for some reason the GOP picks the least conservative candidate eg Bush, Amnesty McCain and Romneycare when they had real conservatives. Kasich is a paleo conservative... a Reaganite and today Reagan would be considered a liberal i.e. Cut and ran Beirut, Amnesty 6 million illegals, cowboy diplomacy, tax hikes, a peacenik at heart, pro choice, exploded the deficit same as both Bushes.

If he drops out of the Presidential race, he may reconsider not running for reelection to the Senate, especially because of the threat of a Democratic majority on January 4, 2017 (17 days before Obama leaves office).

Trump has a good chance of beating Canadian Ted Cruz in Texas but he's kicking the living shit out of slacker Marco Rubio. This speaks volumes about the current state of the Republican party.

trump%20rubio%20poll.png

It would seem that the Florida voters know a bitch ass punk when they see one and there more to this than meets the eye. Rubio may be face a primary by Bible thumpin cousin humpin tea-tarded candidate or simply lose to the Democrat.

Trump tie with Ted the Canadian Cruz may cause the same thing to happen in Texas. Cruz is hated by the senate Republican and for good reason. The guy is a flaming asshole so I doubt if freshman Senator Cruz will get much support from any Republicans. The only support I see him getting will be from the criminals on Wall Street.

Trump's campaign song should be Wrecking Ball! Go TRUMPSTER and put Cruz and Rubio in the DUMPSTER!
I agree, Trump’s utter DOMINATION speaks volumes about the current state of the Republican party.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

go trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Trump will continue thawing relations with Cuba and bring them into the fold. Communism has failed worldwide and Cuba since Castro sent all the bad ones to Miami over the decades is a safe place and the Cubans want a strong economy. Trump's been eyeing Cuba as have a lot of business men.

Kasich is also not attack Trump in order to allow the others to self-destruct. Trump has some serious issues. Trump University was a scam and he could face criminal charges. The Dems may be licking the chops at the prospect of Trump. Trump is the least Conservative and for some reason the GOP picks the least conservative candidate eg Bush, Amnesty McCain and Romneycare when they had real conservatives. Kasich is a paleo conservative... a Reaganite and today Reagan would be considered a liberal i.e. Cut and ran Beirut, Amnesty 6 million illegals, cowboy diplomacy, tax hikes, a peacenik at heart, pro choice, exploded the deficit same as both Bushes.
I agree with your analysis.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rubio has already announced that he is not running to keep his senate seat.

Forum List

Back