Trump Keeps Digging That Hole He's In Deeper

ThoughtCrimes

Old Navy Vet
Jun 25, 2012
Desert Southwest
The King of Narcissism continues to double down on positions that have already injured his campaign and alienating leaners and supporters. A new Fox News Poll displays the damage Trumps self inflicted stupidity has done to his chances of becoming POTUS.

1470254754722.jpg

"This is the first time the Fox News Poll included running mates. Trump announced his vice presidential pick of Indiana Gov. Mike Pence July 15. Clinton told supporters she’d picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine July 22.

Since last month, Clinton’s position is improved with most groups, as she gained ground among men, women, whites, Democrats, young voters, and seniors.
Fox News Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points, both seen as flawed | Fox News

Nate Silver's 538 now has even worse news for Trumps hopes while his mouth continues to dig his political grave. As of this hour, 538 has Clinton's chances of winning at 73.2% and Trump at 26.7%. In the last few days, Iowa, North Carolina, Ohio, Florida and New Hampshire have flipped back into Clinton's column.
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

It has seemed to me for more than a month now that Trump has now interest in becoming POTUS but rather is just interested in self aggrandizement. The fact that he has made so many stupid sophomoric political "mistakes" and refusing to listen to his own campaign and shut the fuck up only reinforce that belief!
Trump.

The electorate is left with nothing but a Hobson's Choice this November!

Good grief! There's already threads on the FOX polls. But that aside, FOX 's poll is way out of whack with others. RCP has Trump0 in most of the polls within the margin of error.

Good grief! There's already threads on the FOX polls. But that aside, FOX 's poll is way out of whack with others. RCP has Trump0 in most of the polls within the margin of error.
And with 538's current posting Clinton's chance of winning at 73.2% and Trump at 26.7% and with Iowa, North Carolina, Ohio, Florida and New Hampshire flipping BLUE in the last few days, that should be dismissed as within the "margin of error" too? Trump is sinking...live with it!

Until he opens his mouth in...or worse...refuses to participate in the 1st debate with Hillary. The chasm between he and Hillary will widen then enough to make the Grand Canyon green with envy..

I am interested in whether Trumpy actually debates Hillary....
To do that I would think that Trump if serious would prep and hold mock debates.
But I don't think he will do that for different reasons....
First of all it's work.
Second he opens himself up to others that he might not know everything about everything and he can't have that.
He would never never admit that he needs help prepping....

I am interested in whether Trumpy actually debates Hillary....
To do that I would think that Trump if serious would prep and hold mock debates.
But I don't think he will do that for different reasons....
First of all it's work.
Second he opens himself up to others that he might not know everything about everything and he can't have that.
He would never never admit that he needs help prepping....
Sounds like someone read the literature on malignant NPD in the DSM. Well done! :clap2:

Forum List

Back