Trump just sold arms worth of $350bn to terrorists

This is outrageous. Were the doomsday nuts right?

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

No potato bag? Warm, slimy welcome for Phrump

Saudi Arabia, U.S. sign 350 billion dollar deal to bolster military capabilities

What are you talking about you ignorant moron? You do know they are fighting are proxy war with Iran in Yeman right?

No American body bags

I think that the 'saudis' are allies to the USA , whats wrong with selling them arms to kill their and Americas enemies . The 'saudis' won't attack the Israelis so I see no problem selling them weapons .
So what about freedom, human rights, democracy? What about war crimes?

Yeah, where are these in America?

Democracy? Trump got less votes than Hillary. Bush helped a coup d'etat against Hugo Chavez in 2002. There are plenty of people in the US who would take your rights away based on religious "belief".

I think that the 'saudis' are allies to the USA , whats wrong with selling them arms to kill their and Americas enemies . The 'saudis' won't attack the Israelis so I see no problem selling them weapons .

Democracy? Trump got less votes than Hillary. Bush helped a coup d'etat against Hugo Chavez in 2002. There are plenty of people in the US who would take your rights away based on religious "belief".

Again assbole we are not a democracy, we have the EC to save the Constitution from you degenerate scum..

13015556_241441042910133_2433159356541797928_n.0.0.jpg

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

Saudi Arabia, U.S. sign 350 billion dollar deal to bolster military capabilities

What are you talking about you ignorant moron? You do know they are fighting are proxy war with Iran in Yeman right?

No American body bags

What Saudi Arabia wants in Yemen (Opinion) - CNN.com
Al-Qaeda ready to join forces with Saudi-led groups to fight "Houthi Shia" in Yemen: leader

-------------------------------------------------------------------- well true , USA just hasn't imported enough muslim yet . ---------------------------- Course there is the future but i ain't going to live forever . And anyway , the way things are right now i have my guns , gear , i eat beef and meat when i want to and i eat as much as i want to eat , i speak freely , i attend or don't attend church depending on what I want to do , Cops don't raid my house to search my personal stuff at free will , i own property , i own goods and toys and i have a little bit of money . For all its faults Americans have it pretty good in the USA Frigid .

Except for the vote thingy you are right. All votes go to a candidate in a state, that can benefit both candidates.

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

No American body bags

Al-Qaeda ready to join forces with Saudi-led groups to fight "Houthi Shia" in Yemen: leader

That's one of the biggest babbling articles I have read in a while..

Again Yeman is in a civil war

Iran is backing houthi

Saudi Arabia is fighting them.

Our troops are not

Comprehend?

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

No American body bags

Iran is backing houthi

Our troops are not

Comprehend?
And why the freaking hell do you stand with Saudi Arabia? Because the Houthis hate America?

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

No American body bags

Iran is backing houthi

Our troops are not

Comprehend?
And why the freaking hell do you stand with Saudi Arabia? Because the Houthis hate America?

Because we would be more involved nit wit

Except for the vote thingy you are right. All votes go to a candidate in a state, that can benefit both candidates.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ the vote thingy is done correctly in the USA . I don't want a straight up Democracy which is simply mob rule . ----------- See England , the majority of wankers voted to confiscate handguns and thats what happened Bluepreister with MOB RULE or straight up DEMOCRACY hand guns were confiscated !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ the vote thingy is done correctly in the USA . I don't want a straight up Democracy which is simply mob rule . ----------- See England , the majority of wankers voted to confiscate handguns and thats what happened Bluepreister with MOB RULE or straight up DEMOCRACY hand guns were confiscated !!
I did not criticize the electoral college system. As for guns my opinion depends on the situation. In the face of organized crime looming everywhere it is the wrong signal to grab guns. England could need some guns as well. But in an environment of security there is no need for guns.

well , i certainly disagree and the GOD Given RIGHT to self defense means that guns are needed by weak little people , men , women , handicapped and other individual free people . 'queen' is protected by guns same as retired 'tony blair. and they are not more important that 'munir hussein' or others in England Bleipreister !!

well , i certainly disagree and the GOD Given RIGHT to self defense means that guns are needed by weak little people , men , women , handicapped and other individual free people . 'queen' is protected by guns same as retired 'tony blair. and they are not more important that 'munir hussein' or others in England Bleipreister !!
I could need a gun, as well. I guess, a lot of lead would go downhill, though. The problem with guns for everyone is that an open door may tempt a saint.

and DEMOCRACY or mob rule took away English guns from the English / brits because of some kids being shot up and murdered plus emotion . [dunblane was it] Yet as i said , 'queenie' and retired 'tony blair' have guns protecting them Bleipreister !!

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

No American body bags

Iran is backing houthi

Our troops are not

Comprehend?

Why that? You know it is the Yemeni civilians who pay the price. Saudis can´t defeat the Houthis.

Last edited:
and DEMOCRACY or mob rule took away English guns from the English / brits because of some kids being shot up and murdered plus emotion . [dunblane was it] Yet as i said , 'queenie' and retired 'tony blair' have guns protecting them Bleipreister !!
Was there a referendum or something?

"The country has one of the lowest rates of gun homicides in the world."
Firearms policy in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

No American body bags

Iran is backing houthi

Our troops are not

Comprehend?

Why that? You know it is the Yemeni civilians who pay the price. Saudis can´t defeat the Houthis.

What are you talking about? So you want to send in US troops?

Just more proof that the cheeto doesn't work for the US.
Imagine if President Obama or Secty Clinton had pulled this.

18620021_1320345271414655_2181553676800057233_n.jpg
They did ya jackass. Obama sold the drug cartels south of the border thousands of guns and he GAVE FREE OF CHARGE to ISIS TONS Of military equipment & weapons. All they had to do was drive to iraq & pick it up while he looked the other way.
So...chalk up another trumpette ok with selling weapons to the islamic Saudis.

Forum List

Back