Trump just sold arms worth of $350bn to terrorists

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
This is outrageous. Were the doomsday nuts right?

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

No potato bag? Warm, slimy welcome for Phrump

Saudi Arabia, U.S. sign 350 billion dollar deal to bolster military capabilities

I think that the 'saudis' are allies to the USA , whats wrong with selling them arms to kill their and Americas enemies . The 'saudis' won't attack the Israelis so I see no problem selling them weapons .

This is the greatest beginnings of cooperation against international islamic terror you take trillions to stay alive from with all your excellent posting and 'popular' sub-culture.

GBless Donald Trump.

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

Saudi Arabia, U.S. sign 350 billion dollar deal to bolster military capabilities
Now go to your computer and look up the amount of arms and missiles and planes we sold the Saudis under Obama's administration. And Bush and Clinton
Idiot.
I'd swear you libs are 8 years old and have no memory at all. Where do you think the Saudis have always gotten their weapons? Wallmart? Buuuuaaaahahahahahahaha

I think that the 'saudis' are allies to the USA , whats wrong with selling them arms to kill their and Americas enemies . The 'saudis' won't attack the Israelis so I see no problem selling them weapons .
So what about freedom, human rights, democracy? What about war crimes?

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

Now go to your computer and look up the amount of arms and missiles and planes we sold the Saudis under Obama's administration. And Bush and Clinton
Idiot.
I'd swear you libs are 8 years old and have no memory at all. Where do you think the Saudis have always gotten their weapons? Wallmart? Buuuuaaaahahahahahahaha
Eh. shut up. That doesn´t make this deal any better.

Just more proof that the cheeto doesn't work for the US.
Imagine if President Obama or Secty Clinton had pulled this.

18620021_1320345271414655_2181553676800057233_n.jpg
They did ya jackass. Obama sold the drug cartels south of the border thousands of guns and he GAVE FREE OF CHARGE to ISIS TONS Of military equipment & weapons. All they had to do was drive to iraq & pick it up while he looked the other way.

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

Idiot.
Thex only person that needs to shut up is the hack that just got rekt for his PATHETIC HYPOCRISY

------------------------------------------------------------------- ' I ' have those things in various degrees . WAR Crimes , I and the USA commit NO war crimes as far as I am aware Bliepreister !!

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

Idiot.
If it wasn't an American company it would have been a Chinese or Russian one. It appears that possibly the Saudi's prefer America as a primary ally for weapons purchases where other countries prefer the brands from other countries.

Last edited:

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

Why is it outrageous? The US regularly sells Saudi Arabia arms.
It's outrageous because he's a stupid know nothing leftist moron who possesses more hypocrisy than common sense

Obama administration arms sales offers to Saudi top $115 billion: report

Hmmm............wonder if he is one of those lovely folks that doesn't really give a shit about chop-chop square unless there is an opportunity to over throw the government in the name of human rights.....

------------------------------------------------------------------- ' I ' have those things in various degrees . WAR Crimes , I and the USA commit NO war crimes as far as I am aware Bliepreister !!
Maybe, you don´t. The US does. Just remember the chemical attack that was used by Trump as pretext to change his Syria policy. Bombing brave men who fight terrorism is a war crime as well. Initiating the terrorist "Arab Spring" was the major war crime of this millenium so far.

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

Why is it outrageous? The US regularly sells Saudi Arabia arms.
It's outrageous because he's a stupid know nothing leftist moron who possesses more hypocrisy than common sense

Obama administration arms sales offers to Saudi top $115 billion: report
Sorry, if I don´t fit into your "who opposes Trump is an Obama leftist" drawer but your referring to Obama does in no way justify such acts of madness.

Forum List

Back