Trump just sold arms worth of $350bn to terrorists

Trump just sold arms worth of $350bn to terrorists
This is outrageous. Were the doomsday nuts right?

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

No potato bag? Warm, slimy welcome for Phrump

Saudi Arabia, U.S. sign 350 billion dollar deal to bolster military capabilities
Now go to your computer and look up the amount of arms and missiles and planes we sold the Saudis under Obama's administration. And Bush and Clinton
Idiot.
I'd swear you libs are 8 years old and have no memory at all. Where do you think the Saudis have always gotten their weapons? Wallmart? Buuuuaaaahahahahahahaha
Eh. shut up. That doesn´t make this deal any better.
If it wasn't an American company it would have been a Chinese or Russian one. It appears that possibly the Saudi's prefer America as a primary ally for weapons purchases where other countries prefer the brands from other countries.
SA gets its stuff exclusively from the West.

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

Saudi Arabia, U.S. sign 350 billion dollar deal to bolster military capabilities

Why is it outrageous? The US regularly sells Saudi Arabia arms.
It's outrageous because he's a stupid know nothing leftist moron who possesses more hypocrisy than common sense

Obama administration arms sales offers to Saudi top $115 billion: report
Sorry, if I don´t fit into your "who opposes Trump is an Obama leftist" drawer but your referring to Obama does in no way justify such acts of madness.
You're an idiot. You've made such a fool of yourself in this thread it'd be best if you stopped bumping it.

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

It's outrageous because he's a stupid know nothing leftist moron who possesses more hypocrisy than common sense

Sorry, if I don´t fit into your "who opposes Trump is an Obama leftist" drawer but your referring to Obama does in no way justify such acts of madness.
You're an idiot. You've made such a fool of yourself in this thread it'd be best if you stopped bumping it.
In fact, you´re one of those hypocrites who allow their side everything what they would sharply condemn if the other did it. A moron who doesn´t know that dems and reps are one and still refuses to realize the outsider Trump, the great rebel, is their trojan. Now that they have played the rebel card two times, the next one will probably be a reasonable, cool pragmatist.

If the sale had not been made the idiot democrats would be screaming just as loud. It's comical to watch.

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

In fact, you´re on of those hypocrites who allow their side everything what they would sharply condemn if the other did it. A moron who doesn´t know that dems and reps are one and still refuses to realize the outsider Trump, the great rebel, is their trojan.

Bullshit. He rails at everybody.

In fact, you´re on of those hypocrites who allow their side everything what they would sharply condemn if the other did it. A moron who doesn´t know that dems and reps are one and still refuses to realize the outsider Trump, the great rebel, is their trojan.

It´s big illuminati theater for you.

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

In fact, you´re one of those hypocrites who allow their side everything what they would sharply condemn if the other did it. A moron who doesn´t know that dems and reps are one and still refuses to realize the outsider Trump, the great rebel, is their trojan. Now that they have played the rebel card two times, the next one will probably be a reasonable, cool pragmatist.
More proof of your uninformed ignorance.
While I complain far more about the left overall it is because the left were in control. Having said that I bitched regularly about GOP stupidity when it was outrageous enough to bother talking about. Fact is most of us on here talk about presidential actions far more than anything else and during my stay here Obama has been president for 95% of it so I don't know what the fuck you expect.
And I piss & moan plenty about Trumps stupidity so fuck off why dontcha

If the sale had not been made the idiot democrats would be screaming just as loud. It's comical to watch.

Either you are against it 100% of the time or you are a party lapdog.

:lame2:

You aren't that bright.

More proof of your uninformed ignorance.
While I complain far more about the left overall it is because the left were in control. Having said that I bitched regularly about GOP stupidity when it was outrageous enough to bother talking about. Fact is most of us on here talk about presidential actions far more than anything else and during my stay here Obama has been president for 95% of it so I don't know what the fuck you expect.
And I piss & moan plenty about Trumps stupidity so fuck off why dontcha
Then don´t put me in a corner just because I report this shit. Every one should still remember, who backed Clinton and who backed Trump. And I said, you should try Trump, there is nothing to lose, the other one openly advertises with her Establishment puppet threads.

You aren't that bright.
The sooner you realize it the more is left over from America when you claim it back.

You aren't that bright.
The sooner you realize it the more is left over from America when you claim it back.

I did realize it. You're not that bright and........you bore me.

You aren't that bright.

I did realize it. You're not that bright and........you bore me.
There are plenty of threads full of brighter people who don´t bore you.

WHOSE Freedom , Rights and Democracy are we talking about eh ?? As I said , ' I ' and Americans have those 3 things in varying degrees as we work by peaceful means in some cases to expand Rights , Freedoms and Democracy . Heck , we in the USA have fine democratic voting while we work to expand Freedom and some Rights 4eye .

here you go Bleipriester . --- President Trump Breaks From Obama, Doesn’t Bow To Saudis During Visit --- mrobama bowed to what he perceives to be above him , and most likely he is correct in his perception . President Trump simply lowered his head to a shorter guy to have the necklace placed over his head and placed on his neck Bliepreister !!
Ridiculous fake news. He´s bowing. Obama has now great stuff for jokes. You don´t believe that story as well, right?

sounds like you a leftist lefty in the mold of Sur Bleipreister !!

Forum List

Back