Trump Just Kicked A Baby Out Of His Rally As Unhinged GOP Nominee Hits New Low

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
I hope this thinned skinned vulgarian keeps it up, let the American people see what kind of schmuck this toad really is

A candidate who was an actual human being would have seized the moment to say something clever and cute about the crying baby. Think of how President Obama has reacted to similar situations in the past. A cute moment could have both humanized Trump, and gotten some of the negative media attention from the Khan family fiasco off of him, but Donald Trump doesn’t do kind and nice.

Instead, Trump showed that baby who was the boss. No baby will interrupt Donald Trump, who so strong that he will not tolerate crying children in his presence.

Trump boots crying baby from rally - CNN Video

I hope this thinned skinned vulgarian keeps it up, let the American people see what kind of schmuck this toad really is

A candidate who was an actual human being would have seized the moment to say something clever and cute about the crying baby. Think of how President Obama has reacted to similar situations in the past. A cute moment could have both humanized Trump, and gotten some of the negative media attention from the Khan family fiasco off of him, but Donald Trump doesn’t do kind and nice.

Instead, Trump showed that baby who was the boss. No baby will interrupt Donald Trump, who so strong that he will not tolerate crying children in his presence.

Donald John Trump is priceless!

Hillary should invite mothers that are breast feeding to one of the future debates between Donald and her and watch how quickly he become unhinge!

I can see it after the November Loss and Trumpsters will be writing how that baby took down their dear leader!!!

Trump has Baby-Gate!!!

Must have been a small rally....like his hands. Maybe the baby already had bigger hands than Drumpf..........j/k

This has to be an Onion article.

This has to be an Onion article.
Watch the video.

Anything to distract from Trainwreck Hillary, right? Like the fact Khirz Khan's law firm has funneled over ten million dollars from the Saudis into the Clinton Foundation.

Trump, throwing a baby, out of a rally.

Women, one would suspect, won't take kindly to this AT ALL. I am just about to the point of thinking trump really is sabotaging his own candidacy. Anyone ever watch the movie The King of Comedy with Robert Deniro, Jerry Lewis, and Sandra Bernhard? This is very quickly getting that feel to it.

Nobody could be this stupid.

guno if the people dont know by now what kind of a jerk he is then they dont care....

Anything to distract from Trainwreck Hillary, right? Like the fact Khirz Khan's law firm has funneled over ten million dollars from the Saudis into the Clinton Foundation.
I just read about 10 minutes ago somewhere that Khan has taken down his Muslim Immigration website. I'll see if I can find it.

Women, one would suspect, won't take kindly to this AT ALL. I am just about to the point of thinking trump really is sabotaging his own candidacy. Anyone ever watch the movie The King of Comedy with Robert Deniro, Jerry Lewis, and Sandra Bernhard? This is very quickly getting that feel to it.

Women should know better than to bring their little brats to a Trump rally

hahaahhaahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahaha I loved it. Beautifully handled.

I watched never saw him leave the podium. you're blind.

Women should know better than to bring their little brats to a Trump rally
Right. Trump is liable to stomp the baby's ass. And confiscate it's bottle.

The women currently supporting him, you mean? All five of them?
I've been wondering, too, if he's sabotaging his campaign quite intentionally. If he was hired by Soros all along.

I just read about 10 minutes ago somewhere that Khan has taken down his Muslim Immigration website. I'll see if I can find it.
I wouldn't be surprised. Republicans have a track record of trying to destroy the parents of soldiers who gave their lives defending them.

Of course, that has nothing to do with Trump embarrassing himself by kicking out a baby.

Forum List

Back