Trump is your retribution, but is he your salvation?

If we need to use the military to secure the border, I'm all for it.
How about answering the question asked.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Campaigning in Iowa this year, Donald Trump said he was prevented during his presidency from using the military to quell violence in primarily Democratic cities and states.

Calling New York City and Chicago “crime dens,” the front-runner for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination told his audience, “The next time, I’m not waiting. One of the things I did was let them run it and we’re going to show how bad a job they do,” he said. “Well, we did that. We don’t have to wait any longer.”

Biden is anti climate change.

How many new nuclear reactors does he think we should build?
Or does he only like the more expensive, less reliable wind and solar boondoggles?
I suspect he prefers energy sources that don't put the lives of people in proximity to power plants at risk.

Anatomy of a Conspiracy Theory and a Smear: Still, No Evidence of Trump Order for 10,000 Guard on January 6th

Former President Donald Trump and his loyalists have long claimed that he “ordered” the National Guard to be ready for deployment on Jan. 6, 2021. “As many as 10,000 National Guard troops were told to be on the ready by the secretary of defense,” Mark Meadows, Trump’s White House Chief of Staff, claimed during a Fox News interview just one month after the attack. “That was a direct order from President Trump,” Meadows said. The implication was clear: President Trump did not deserve blame for the violence that unfolded at the U.S. Capitol because he wanted the National Guard to keep the peace.

There’s just one problem: The claim is not true.

The House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the U.S. Capitol thoroughly investigated this issue — questioning multiple witnesses about it and reviewing countless documents. The committee could not find any evidence to support Meadows’ claim. Indeed, Trump’s Acting Secretary of Defense at the time, Chris Miller, directly refuted it in his testimony under oath– explaining that the president did not issue any such order.

https://www.justsecurity.org/93316/...f-trump-order-for-10000-guard-on-january-6th/

Another piece of disinformation shattered.

Does being better off take the erosion of democracy in to account?

American Autocracy Threat Tracker

Former President Donald Trump has said he will be a dictator on “day one.” He and his advisors and associates have publicly discussed hundreds of actions to be taken during a second Trump presidency that directly threaten democracy. These vary from Trump breaking the law and abusing power in areas like immigration roundups and energy extraction; to summarily and baselessly firing tens of thousands of civil servants whom he perceives as adversaries; to prosecuting his political opponents for personal gain and even hinting at executing some of them. We track all of these promises, plans, and pronouncements here and we will continue to update them in real time.

We assess there is a significant risk of autocracy should Trump regain the presidency. Trump has said he would deploy the military against civilian protestors and his advisors have developed plans for using the Insurrection Act, said he would invoke the Alien Enemies Act to conduct deportations of non-citizens, continued to threaten legally-established abortion rights, and even had his lawyers argue that a president should be immune from prosecution if he directed SEAL Team Six to assassinate his political enemies. Trump also seeks the power to protect his personal wealth as he faces staggering civil fines, and to bolster his immunity as he faces 91 criminal charges in prosecutions in different parts of the country.

hahahha yeah....meanwhile the Demafascsist have used their office to go after political rivals, stolen classified docuements to sell for profit, created the ministry of truth....used their office to keep people of ballots....

we were better off both $ and freer under Trump

Biden is anti climate change. If he were anti fossil fuel and had put up barriers for increased oil production how is production at record highs? Simply put, energy security has never been higher than it is under Biden. Look at the price of NG. It's at decades lows because of warmer weather and high levels of production.
Meaning climate that is static

Something that has never happened in history

He’s on record as a mortal enemy of fossil fuel

For him to take credit for oil security now after vowing to kill the oil industry defies common sense

How about answering the question asked.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Campaigning in Iowa this year, Donald Trump said he was prevented during his presidency from using the military to quell violence in primarily Democratic cities and states.

Calling New York City and Chicago “crime dens,” the front-runner for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination told his audience, “The next time, I’m not waiting. One of the things I did was let them run it and we’re going to show how bad a job they do,” he said. “Well, we did that. We don’t have to wait any longer.”

Calling out the national guard in Dem shitholes is probably a good idea.

hahahha yeah....meanwhile the Demafascsist have used their office to go after political rivals, stolen classified docuements to sell for profit, created the ministry of truth....used their office to keep people of ballots....

we were better off both $ and freer under Trump
I can hardly think of a better example of projection.

Calling out the national guard in Dem shitholes is probably a good idea.
I sincerely thank you for honestly expressing your support for the kinds of things autocratic leaders do. At the same time, watching you folks become more emboldened in admitting your authoritarian proclivities out loud, as Trump does the same, is disturbing.

Trump is just disgusting. He loves Putin, Orban, QAnon , Proud Boys... Everything anti American.... and claims he's chosen.
Got a link to your QAnon nemesis? You demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES always mention that Q thing; what is it? Who is it? Where is it?
It seems like your QAnon is just another example of you Neo-Bolshevik freaks creating an enemy to strive against that doesn't really exist.
Again, do you have a link to this QAnon "thing"?

I would of expected a better retort, but since xiden’s ministry of truth got shut down, I guess your talking points are limited
Biden's laudable attempt to combat disinformation was predictably attacked by those who thrive on it. The Right.

That was campaign trail rhetoric. The bottom line is he has not gotten in the way of record energy production.
Thats Liberish for LIE

But I aint buying that excuse

Biden simply could not foresee the damage his policy would cause for him in an election year

Thats Liberish for LIE

But I aint buying that excuse

Biden simply could not foresee the damage his policy would cause for him in an election year
I can't help laughing at any of you folks who make accusations of lying as a Trump supporter. It's hilariously hypocritical.

Forum List

Back