Trump is Winning Over Women with Families

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by longknife, Sep 10, 2016.

1. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,024
    Yes you are right, but even so (are you for vigilante justice in the streets now) ? Anyone should be arrested immediately if they are caught engaging in vigilante justice or for the insightment of violence and/or mayhem in the streets after an event takes place.. Calling for calm thus allowing Obama's justice system to work as it should work in such cases is the smartest way forward..

2. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,024
    . Well if their treated like the shootings in Chicago with no end in sight, then you got a long road ahead of you.

3. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,024
    . No the rational is to use the justice system like every other American does, and to allow the wheels of justice to turn. It could be that these cases are being used as excuses for a wider gripe that needs a platform in order to vent from, and it seems lately that the platforms are being created left and right these days. Never let a crisis go to waste eh ? I'm for justice big time, and we must trust that it can be done in each case.

4. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,353
    I think the word you are looking for is "incitement". Since Obama isn't the one who prosecutes rogue cops who shoot innocent black men in the streets, I think these folks have every right to exercise their first amendment right to protest.

5. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,353
    Why should anyone trust it? Criminy, man, we've had cases going back to Rodney King of cops brutalizing black people and then getting away with only token punishments. The thing is, now everyone has cameras, so everyone is seeing these things caught on tape.

6. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,353
    Okay, let's look at that.

When a gangbanger shoots someone in Chicago, they are arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned.

If a cop shoots someone in Chicago, they put him on administrative leave, hide the evidence, and cover it up. And this isn't a partisan thing, most of the people involved in the Laquan McDonald Coverup were Democrats. We've fired McCarthy and voted Alverez out of office and Rahm can't follow them into unemployment fast enough.

7. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,723
    Again, they get no benefit of a doubt, I wait until the evidence is in. All shootings need scrutiny, anytime a life is taken, scrutiny is needed. I'm not going to make a judgement based on who was involved.

8. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,353
    Right, guy. Just totally ignore the evidence of your own eyes...

Hey, they Tulsa police are already digging up dirt on this guy, trying to confuse the issue.

9. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,723
    I have watched the video once, I'm not ignoring anything. I have no judgement to pass and until I get time took look at it, I have no opinion. You are a true idiot, you want me to have an opinion without even knowing the details. You are a stupid fuck. You have supplied enough evidence to realize that much.

10. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,024
    These people/rioters in Charlotte are making some huge mistakes blocking these cars on the highways like their doing right now. It won't be good if this keeps up. Involving the innocence like this is a huge mistake on the rioters part.