Trump is unethical

This is how he instigated that Obama was not born here:

The birth of the Obama 'birther' conspiracy

Also as soon as Obama started running for Potus then it started, they look like monkeys and Michelle is a transvestite.

Now McCain said no to the lady at that debate that Obama was an arab.

But the following article is the extreme that the Donald went to propaganda Obama was not a legit Potus.

Trump is unethical in more ways than 1, he is just an unethical person, 0 integrity, boastful, etc.

He is guilty of the 7 deadly sins.

What a LAIR.

hiLIARy's henchthugs spread the Birther meme during the 2008 primaries. The genesis was Obama's author bio in which he claims he was born in Kenya.

Trump appeared on FOX News more than 2 dozen times, spreading his Birther bullshit, and you chickenshits are afraid to own it. Or even to own up to it. After O's long-form birth certif confirmed the short form, and the published-in-1961 birth announcement, Trump claimed some anonymous source told him the birth certif was a forgery.

Trump has zero credibility.

Oh blah blah blah, you sad little whinger.

Obabble and hiLIARy originated the Birther Meme. Deal with it. Or not. I don't care.

Yeah, Trump was in no way responsible for his Birtherism. The OP is about ethics. Apparently yours and Trump's are similar.

Apparently you are a moron.

Obama is unethical--he hates whites, police and sympathizes with criminals
there---

Also as soon as Obama started running for Potus then it started, they look like monkeys and Michelle is a transvestite.

But the following article is the extreme that the Donald went to propaganda Obama was not a legit Potus.

Trump is unethical in more ways than 1, he is just an unethical person, 0 integrity, boastful, etc.

:lame2:

What a LAIR.

hiLIARy's henchthugs spread the Birther meme during the 2008 primaries. The genesis was Obama's author bio in which he claims he was born in Kenya.

Trump appeared on FOX News more than 2 dozen times, spreading his Birther bullshit, and you chickenshits are afraid to own it. Or even to own up to it. After O's long-form birth certif confirmed the short form, and the published-in-1961 birth announcement, Trump claimed some anonymous source told him the birth certif was a forgery.

Obabble and hiLIARy originated the Birther Meme. Deal with it. Or not. I don't care.

Yeah, Trump was in no way responsible for his Birtherism. The OP is about ethics. Apparently yours and Trump's are similar.

Apparently you are a moron.

After months of denials, Trump's lawyers admitted in a letter that Trump dictated the false statement regarding Don, Jr's meeting with the Russian lawyer. How are you going to blame that one on Obama and Hillary?

What a LAIR.

You didn't read this did you:
Penn Strategy Memo 3-19-07

And I'm sure Obama never originated his own birther conspiracy.

there---

You seem to be projecting Trump's ethics on to Obama.
Obama:
..he went to the racist/white hater/America hater Wright for years!!
...he sent his AG to comfort the family of a black CRIMINAL who stole, attacked a clerk, refused to obey lawful orders from a cop, then attacked the WHITE cop
...he thought he needed a black wife to become POTUS
racist and a hater
...his wife was never proud of America

BULLSHIT. The attacks on Obama were no more vicious than were the attacks on Abraham Lincoln almost 150 years ago------THAT"S politics. I was a teen when Kennedy ran-----remember "THE POPE's CANDIDATE"?
Yeah.....nope.

I'm pretty sure nobody accused Abraham Lincoln of being married to a pre-op transexual, lying about his children, being a terrorist, or hanging out in gay bathhouses.

Your statement is nonsense.

BULLSHIT. The attacks on Obama were no more vicious than were the attacks on Abraham Lincoln almost 150 years ago------THAT"S politics. I was a teen when Kennedy ran-----remember "THE POPE's CANDIDATE"?
Yeah.....nope.

I'm pretty sure nobody accused Abraham Lincoln of being married to a pre-op transexual, lying about his children, being a terrorist, or hanging out in gay bathhouses.

he was accused of OTHER PERVERSITIES

there---

there---

Obama:
...he sent his AG to comfort the family of a black CRIMINAL who stole, attacked a clerk, refused to obey lawful orders from a cop, then attacked the WHITE cop
racist and a hater

Really read about Wright, he was a vet,
1024px-Jeremiah_Wright_as_a_Marine_Medic_Tending_to_Pres_Lyndon_Johnson.jpg

Jeremiah Wright (second from right, behind I.V. pole), in 1966, as a U.S. Navy Hospital Corpsman. He is tending to President Lyndon Johnson, standing behind him is Bill Moyers.[10] (A letter of thanks on behalf of the President is superimposed on photo).

Yeah.....nope.

And what OTHER PERVERITIES were those?

there---

Obama:
racist and a hater

He is a vet.

Jeremiah Wright (second from right, behind I.V. pole), in 1966, as a U.S. Navy Hospital Corpsman. He is tending to President Lyndon Johnson, standing behind him is Bill Moyers.[10] (A letter of thanks on behalf of the President is superimposed on photo).

there---

Obama:
racist and a hater

give me a break. I wasn't on Zimmerman's side.
there---

Obama:
racist and a hater

Really read about Wright, he was a vet,
1024px-Jeremiah_Wright_as_a_Marine_Medic_Tending_to_Pres_Lyndon_Johnson.jpg

The fact is, you have a president who for years went to a church whose pastor said stunningly hateful things about Americans,"
Following the news reports, Obama called Wright’s views "completely unacceptable and inexcusable.
The government "wants us to sing ‘God Bless America.’ No, no, no, not ‘God Bless America.’ God damn America
Gingrich: Obama got a 'pass' on Rev. Wright controversy
Obama Denounces Statements of His Pastor as ‘Inflammatory’
The Simon Wiesenthal Center publishes every year a ten point-list of the last 12 months’ major anti-Semitic slurs and incidents. Wright was mentioned in that publication in 2011
Jeremiah Wright: Revisiting Obama’s anti-Semitic pastor
ETC ETC ETC anti-white anti-Jew/anti-America BIG TIME
Trump never said ANYTHING as racist as this America hating-white hating Jew hating jack ass
Obama's Wright is a real racist --nothing like Trump

Yeah.....nope.

Interestingly enough ---he was called
THE ORIGINAL GORILLA and every speech he delivered was castigated as the murmurings of an idiot. The political cartoons
were deadly

Yeah.....nope.

THE ORIGINAL GORILLA and every speech he delivered was castigated as the murmurings of an idiot. The political cartoons
were deadly
What is perverted about that?

Yeah.....nope.

were deadly
What is perverted about that?

nothing at all-----and being MARRIED to a tranny is not perverse either

Forum List

Back