Trump is the first president since 1941 to have no science advisor.

People leaving government jobs and going to the private sector has been happenings since 1776, but now deany thinks it’s news? Lol! You can’t make this crap up.
The title of the thread is:

Do catch up.

But speaking of people leaving:

People are leaving the Trump White House in record numbers

Dope head, you are the moron that made the statement in your first post!

You are one dumb ignorant lefty.

From the comments, it seems Republicans are proud to be anti science.

And they think Trump is bringing back jobs.

Yea, automated jobs. Jobs for Robbie the Robot. Not jobs for them.

Lol! More hilarious BS! Thanks for another laugh deany.

People leaving government jobs and going to the private sector has been happenings since 1776, but now deany thinks it’s news? Lol! You can’t make this crap up.

Do catch up.

So you think the president needs no science advisor as he goes to negotiate over nuclear weapons?

And you think I'm a moron?

Tee hee

Most US manufacturing jobs lost to technology, not trade

Rise of the machines: Fear robots, not China or Mexico

Advanced manufacturing is booming, it just isn’t producing many jobs

Don’t Blame China For Taking U.S. Jobs

You call automation BS? Hilarious. Must be hard to breath where you keep your head.

Do catch up.

So you think the president needs no science advisor as he goes to negotiate over nuclear weapons?

Did I say that, dumb ass? You really are the dumbest idiot on the board, not sure why you want war, inflation, unemployment and failed peace talks but hey, that seems to be your ideals.

Do catch up.

Did I say that, dumb ass? You really are the dumbest idiot on the board, not sure why you want war, inflation, unemployment and failed peace talks but hey, that seems to be your ideals.
Wow, you got all that from:

And you call me dumb?

Most US manufacturing jobs lost to technology, not trade

Rise of the machines: Fear robots, not China or Mexico

Advanced manufacturing is booming, it just isn’t producing many jobs

Don’t Blame China For Taking U.S. Jobs

You call automation BS? Hilarious. Must be hard to breath where you keep your head.

You lose again, I’m commenting your lack of ability to follow what you post. Sad, I haven’t commented about science or automation. You lose again you bigot!

Do catch up.

And you call me dumb?

It’s a summation of every post you post, you are full of hate and bigotry, you are just as bad for the country as shootspeeders and Steve McGarret are.

Do catch up.

And you call me dumb?

It’s a summation of every post you post, you are full of hate and bigotry, you are just as bad for the country as shootspeeders and Steve McGarret are.
Don't cry.

So these right wingers wonder why you need anyone involved in science to negotiate nuclear weapons. Because it's so much more than just things in metal containers.

What about Centrifuges and other infrastructure? If you don't know anything about bombs, how can you negotiate on the parts that constitute the bombs?

In the Trump Administration, Science Is Unwelcome. So Is Advice.

There is no chief scientist at the State Department, where science is central to foreign policy matters such as cybersecurity and global warming. Nor is there a chief scientist at the Department of Agriculture: Mr. Trump last year nominated Sam Clovis, a former talk-show host with no scientific background, to the position, but he withdrew his name and no new nomination has been made.
These and other decisions have consequences for public health and safety and the economy. Both the Interior Department and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration have disbanded climate science advisory committees. The Food and Drug Administration disbanded its Food Advisory Committee, which provided guidance on food safety.

Government-funded scientists said in interviews that they were seeing signs that their work was being suppressed, and that they were leaving their government jobs to work in the private sector, or for other countries.

Rick Perry reportedly had a different idea about what the energy secretary does

Perry was under the impression that he would be taking on an ambassador role for the US oil and gas industries, according to The Times. In fact, a majority of the job involves overseeing the country's nuclear weapons, in addition to researching new methods of creating energy.

--------------

Former Dancing with the Stars alumni, Rick Perry, succeeded Ernest Moniz, who chaired the physics department at MIT.

Come on, you don't need to be an expert. It's only nuclear weapons.

Rick Perry demonstrating his qualifications:

7Om5.gif

Facts and reality are not on Trump's agenda nor on the agenda of Fake Fox News or the religious zealots that support him. They believe in magic, not physics.

And you call me dumb?

Don't cry.

Who is crying? The only one starting thread after thread after thread claiming doom and gloom is you. All I do is laugh at your stupidity.

There is no chief scientist at the State Department, where science is central to foreign policy matters such as cybersecurity and global warming. Nor is there a chief scientist at the Department of Agriculture: Mr. Trump last year nominated Sam Clovis, a former talk-show host with no scientific background, to the position, but he withdrew his name and no new nomination has been made.
These and other decisions have consequences for public health and safety and the economy. Both the Interior Department and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration have disbanded climate science advisory committees. The Food and Drug Administration disbanded its Food Advisory Committee, which provided guidance on food safety.

Government-funded scientists said in interviews that they were seeing signs that their work was being suppressed, and that they were leaving their government jobs to work in the private sector, or for other countries.

Perry was under the impression that he would be taking on an ambassador role for the US oil and gas industries, according to The Times. In fact, a majority of the job involves overseeing the country's nuclear weapons, in addition to researching new methods of creating energy.

--------------

Former Dancing with the Stars alumni, Rick Perry, succeeded Ernest Moniz, who chaired the physics department at MIT.

7Om5.gif
Obama lowered the oceans without one, what's the big deal?
It only took Frankenfool three posts to bring up Obama. You know, the president whose SEE was a physics professor from MIT?

^ No science adviser, lowered the seas.

Take your meds, Dean

--------------

7Om5.gif
Rick Perry is as dumb as a box of rocks. He's proved it over and over.

--------------

7Om5.gif
7Om5.gif

I stand by my comment. That b!tch can really prance.

And the girl is good too.

That's our secretary of energy. He didn't know the job included Nuclear Weapons, how to upgrade them, how to make more and so on. He was shocked.

--------------

7Om5.gif

I stand by my comment. That b!tch can really prance.

And the girl is good too.

That's our secretary of energy. He didn't know the job included Nuclear Weapons, how to upgrade them, how to make more and so on. He was shocked.

You must be in so much pain! Lol! Thanks for the bigotry and hate this morning, it provided me with some laughs. Got anymore emotional rants?

He doesn't believe in science. Mostly I think because he doesn't understand it. He's kinda stupid
He doesntd believe in the left's POLITICAL science.
Wrong. He doesn't believe in science.

Science doesn't come in left/right.

Unless you are a science denying conservative.
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaaa….".Science denying conservatives" from the morons on the left who think that XX chromosomes make you anything you want and XY chromosomes you are female...….

Forum List

Back