Trump is still floating the idea that the US should leave NATO

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Dec 22, 2018
Would republicans finally doubt him if he was to pull the trigger on this idea ?

Is this collusion as this is exactly what Russia would love

Money well spent by them to get him elected

Remember Putin said after that secret meeting "I wanted Trump to win"

Clearly taunting the American public that he gave the okay for Russian interference in a US election

This secret meeting with Putin and notes of the meeting confiscated by him

Now still pushing for NATO withdrawal

That interpreter needs to be called before congress and testify as what went down in that meeting

Withdrawal from NATO cannot be allowed to happen, period. The very discussion of this unimaginable move should fill every defense hawk with horror. Let's see if Trump has brainwashed them that far.

NATO is outdated....so many old farts have held their elected positions for so long that nothing ever changes in DC and our 1950 style foreign policy......enough already....

NATO is outdated....so many old farts have held their elected positions for so long that nothing ever changes in DC and our 1950 style foreign policy......enough already....
No real American would suggest such a thing.

Are you honestly saying that NATO without the U.S. can not defend it's self against Russia? I'm not saying we should pull out of NATO but I don't think it's unreasonable to question rather our presence is still needed to counter Russia in Europe.

Are you honestly saying that NATO without the U.S. can not defend it's self against Russia? I'm not saying we should pull out of NATO but I don't think it's unreasonable to question rather our presence is still needed to counter Russia in Europe.
NATO gives us tremendous influence in Europe. For that reason alone we must remain.

Withdrawal from NATO cannot be allowed to happen, period. The very discussion of this unimaginable move should fill every defense hawk with horror. Let's see if Trump has brainwashed them that far.

The USSR died in 1991....Long past time for NATO to go into that good night.
Vladimir Putin's position exactly.

Lookit the the warmonger neo-Bushbots come bounding out of the closet!

The comedy never ends with you freaks! :auiqs.jpg:

NATO gives us tremendous influence in Europe. For that reason alone we must remain.
We would have that in Europe in or out of NATO.

We would have that in Europe in or out of NATO.
There is simply no good reason to negatively upset the balance of power in Europe. NATO holds a newly expansionist Russia in check. Putin has made no secret of his wish to reassemble the old Soviet bloc. It's a treasonous idea, quit taking it seriously.

No I am just emplying that this is what Russia wants

USSR is dead

Long live the Russian Federation

Georgia invaded 2008

Ukraine invaded in 2014 and they annexed Crimea

Syria 2015 supporting Assad who would long be gone if not supported by Russia

Some things change

Yet some remain the same

Do you believe that NATO without the US would stand a change against Russian Federation

No real American would suggest such a thing.
Of course a real American would.
First nato is outdated. Russia is not going to invade europe with tanks by the thousands .
The eu is able to defend its self and have nukes .
We really dont benifit from nato and we fund most of its budget and they depend on our military might.
Let the eu fund its own safety.
If Latvia is invaded by russia under nato we go to nuke war. Let the eu protect themself its not 1950 anymore.

Apparently General Mattis kept Trump from pulling us out of NATO at the last Summit meeting. He wanted to stay on until the next one at the end of February...and Trump fired him early.

Watch this space...

Forum List

Back