Trump is smart and successful

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump is definitely smart and successful.
Donald Trump is a very successful serial con man.
He has used at best questionable business practices to make the fortune his father gave him larger. His abuse of bankruptcy laws has resulted many businesses and individual being bilked out of millions. He has promised millions to charities that he never followed through on.He abuses the legal system through over 3,000 law suits.
He is commiting biggest con of his career;a con of the entire American population.

His intelligence is exemplified by the fact he is not in jail after a life as a con man.

I am surprised we have not seen the story of him on TV's American Greed.

He has used at best questionable business practices to make the fortune his father gave him larger. His abuse of bankruptcy laws has resulted many businesses and individual being bilked out of millions. He has promised millions to charities that he never followed through on.He abuses the legal system through over 3,000 law suits.
He is commiting biggest con of his career;a con of the entire American population.

His intelligence is exemplified by the fact he is not in jail after a life as a con man.

Donald Trump is a rank amateur as a con artist when compared to Obama or the Clintons.

And let's not forget his trial for $40,000,000 in fraud starts this fall or early winter!

Donald Trump is a rank amateur as a con artist when compared to Obama or the Clintons.
Sounds like an excellent reason to vote for him.......if you're completely fucking stupid.

Sounds like an excellent reason to vote for him.......if you're completely fucking stupid.
Ahh, the vulgar attitude of the innocent tolerant democrats. Just goes to show you that stupid illiterate morons with IQs of 50-60 vote Obama and Democrat which are the uneducated ghettos, baby mamas, welfare recipients, trailer parks, illegals, thugs, and dropouts. Obama is the babydaddy

Ahh, the vulgar attitude of the innocent tolerant democrats. Just goes to show you that stupid illiterate morons with IQs of 50-60 vote Obama and Democrat which are the uneducated ghettos, baby mamas, welfare recipients, trailer parks, illegals, thugs, and dropouts. Obama is the babydaddy
The couch sounds like another stupid American to suck in for Trump's con.

I have swamp land in Florida, I would like to sell couch.

And let's not forget his trial for $40,000,000 in fraud starts this fall or early winter!

Lets not forget Obama's $10,000,000,000,000 national debt OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH SNAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Hate to point this out but there isn't enough people with IQs less than 60 to elect Obama.

Most of the population is centered around 100 IQ with a variance around 10 to 15 points.

In fact, a general theory to follow is that the distribution of IQ on the right mirrors that on the left. Ones political leaning is not an indicator of intelligence.

PS about 1 to 2% of the population has an IQ of less than 60.

Lets not forget Obama's $10,000,000,000,000 national debt OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH SNAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!!!!!
The structure that is resulting in our debt has been put in place by many Presidents and legislators over many decades. Every President has had an increase in the debt except Clinton.

Do you understand the difference between CIVIL liability & CRIMINAL liability? One applies to Trump the other to Hillary. Are you smart enough to figure it out?

I'll admit that I had rather vote for a candidate that I have no idea what he might end up doing as President than being stupid enough to vote for a woman whom everyone knows is a liar and a proven incompetent. Thus far none of you Liberals have actually put forth any argument that has backed up your arguments about his starting any wars or holding any office of trust within the government or has actually been the subject of as many investigations as has Hillary. From what has been presented by you Liberals thus far has only been wild and unfounded predictions based upon zero facts.

Most of the population is centered around 100 IQ with a variance around 10 to 15 points.

In fact, a general theory to follow is that the distribution of IQ on the right mirrors that on the left. Ones political leaning is not an indicator of intelligence.
I guess they better start speaking fluent English and get pulled off welfare, as well as stop working minimum wage blue collar jobs because these intelligent high number you speak of shouldn't be poor and uneducated. They should be running a company or a business with all of that intelligence. Obama intelligence put this country 12 trillion more in debt, obviously he failed at basic math.

I'll admit that I had rather vote for a candidate that I have no idea what he might end up doing as President than being stupid enough to vote for a woman whom everyone knows is a liar and a proven incompetent. Thus far none of you Liberals have actually put forth any argument that has backed up your arguments about his starting any wars or holding any office of trust within the government or has actually been the subject of as many investigations as has Hillary. From what has been presented by you Liberals thus far has only been wild and unfounded predictions based upon zero facts.
Hilary liberal? You must be kidding. The Democrat Party establishment is the new right wing.

Do you understand the difference between CIVIL liability & CRIMINAL liability? One applies to Trump the other to Hillary. Are you smart enough to figure it out?
Trump has brken criminal law in my estimation and is ciuvily liable to many.
The civil liability may explqain that he has been involved in more than 3000 law suits.

Grandpa - they are apples and oranges. You can be criminally and civily liable for the same action. You can be civily liable without being criminal but almost all criminal cases could have a civil pursuit also.
I feel both Trump and Hillary could have criminal and civil charges. But I am guessing neithere will have criminal charges. I am guessing Hillary will not have any civil cases but Trump is in the middle of many civil cases.
I will not charge you Grandpa for a lesson on the law.
By the way, criminal conviction - beyond a shadow of doubt; civil conviction - by a proponderance of the evidence.
If you are convicted on a civil case you are not a criminal; but many criminals get off with only a civil finding; example OJ Simpson

Trump has brken criminal law in my estimation and is ciuvily liable to many.
The civil liability may explqain that he has been involved in more than 3000 law suits.
Your estimation is meaningless.

The structure that is resulting in our debt has been put in place by many Presidents and legislators over many decades. Every President has had an increase in the debt except Clinton.

Half of it, $10 trillion was under Obama's watch punk.

Forum List

Back