Trump is reneging on climate accord withdrawal promises

Trump keeping 'open mind' on pulling out of climate accord

The man simply can't keep his word.

Another betray of the far right by The Donald.
Shhh! Jake, it's beginning to look like what we hoped for with Hillary is happening with Trump. Who knows, maybe our side won after all. And now I see that Breitbart editors are not happy about Trump reneging on his look-the-crowd-in-the-eye-and-promise-to-hound-Hillary-to-the-grave. How many times did he give his audience a collective orgasm with that one? And he crowns his flip-flop with talk of NOT putting his enormous world-wide business interests into a trust, and setting himself and his family up for pay-to-play 'deals' that would legitimize in his admin all the corruption he so righteously accused the Clintons of committing, with the possible exception that he would do it with tweets instead of Emails. Legitimize, that is, in the minds of his flunkies, not in fact.

Anyway, as long as he walks back those promises that got him elected, I'm happy. My only regret is the disrespect and suspicion for all government he has given a face to. I'm pretty sure I will not live to see e pluribus unum return to our shores. Rudeness and disgusting innuendo has become 'refreshing' to Americans of all stripes.

Trump keeping 'open mind' on pulling out of climate accord

The man simply can't keep his word.

Another betray of the far right by The Donald.
That's b/c he was a puppet of the establishment from the get go.

15109485_709672595848308_3057383950954577978_n.jpg

Shhh! Jake, it's beginning to look like what we hoped for with Hillary is happening with Trump. Who knows, maybe our side won after all. And now I see that Breitbart editors are not happy about Trump reneging on his look-the-crowd-in-the-eye-and-promise-to-hound-Hillary-to-the-grave. How many times did he give his audience a collective orgasm with that one?
That false promise --- like all of the other ones he fooled the nutters into believing --- was the foundation for thousands of gleeful circle-jerks created by the bootlicking nutters on this board. LOL.

And he crowns his flip-flop with talk of NOT putting his enormous world-wide business interests into a trust, and setting himself and his family up for pay-to-play 'deals' that would legitimize in his admin all the corruption he so righteously accused the Clintons of committing, with the possible exception that he would do it with tweets instead of Emails. Legitimize, that is, in the minds of his flunkies, not in fact.
This is going to be the most corrupt administration in the history of the United States, and I believe the nitwit honestly doesn't understand why it is a big deal, because he is totally clueless and so far out of his league.

As far as he is concerned, winning this election is all about enhancing his opportunities to grow his businesses, nothing more.

Bad news nutters, he doesn't give one flying fuck about you idiots. LOL.

Anyway, as long as he walks back those promises that got him elected, I'm happy. My only regret is the disrespect and suspicion for all government he has given a face to. I'm pretty sure I will not live to see e pluribus unum return to our shores. Rudeness and disgusting innuendo has become 'refreshing' to Americans of all stripes.
Truly sad, isn't it?

This is going to be the most corrupt administration in the history of the United States, and I believe the nitwit honestly doesn't understand why it is a big deal, because he is totally clueless and so far out of his league.

As far as he is concerned, winning this election is all about enhancing his opportunities to grow his businesses, nothing more.

Bad news nutters, he doesn't give one flying fuck about you idiots. LOL.

Truly sad, isn't it?

I've long suspected he just got sick of being audited by the IRS nearly every year, and thought the best way to avoid that shit was just to take control of the agency. :lmao:

I would hope Mr Trump knows better than to abandon the people who put him in power when they're also the most heavily armed population in the world. That might not turn out well.

The far right and alt right did not put Trump into power.

That was the white working class in the upper midwest who have very little interest in the weirdo and their silliness out on the edge of sanity.

What's with this lie that he's reneging? Like the other lie told about Hillary? The part they left out that all the investigations were still on the table and ongoing?

That Trump said that before the editing by the left wing rags?

Derpadoodoo is a mental disease of the far right.
Bullshit.

It's a disease of those who believe in establishment propaganda and actually think that their participation in the system matters.
Ah, graduate number one of the mental institute.

Guys, Trump will renege completely on climate accord withdrawal promises. You got screwed.

What's with this lie that he's reneging? Like the other lie told about Hillary? The part they left out that all the investigations were still on the table and ongoing?

That Trump said that before the editing by the left wing rags?
td, get as huffy as you want.

Clinton will not be prosecuted.

Trump will renege of the climate control accords.

There will be no wall.

There will be no mass deportation of eleven million illegals.

There will be no reintroduction of enhanced interrogation techniques.

There will be no ban and no registry of Muslims.

It is what it is. You were used.

Derpadoodoo is a mental disease of the far right.
Bullshit.

It's a disease of those who believe in establishment propaganda and actually think that their participation in the system matters.
Ah, graduate number one of the mental institute.

Guys, Trump will renege completely on climate accord withdrawal promises. You got screwed.

Only the folks that thought they had some control.

Those of us who know we're slaves knew we were screwed, so it mattered not who was selected.

Forum List

Back