Trump is reducing the First Amendment to dust...

Nate Silver’s electoral map prediction is the stuff of nightmares for the GOP.

The second article deals with Trump's attack on the First Amendment. He is recalling press credentials of any news media that questions his lies or publishes anything other than glowing reviews about Donnie.

I would assume as President, he would have them shut down or closed. I guess his buddy Putin is smiling in Moscow.

Look, we know Trump scares the piss out of you. We get it. How about coming up with something new? How about attacking his political stances for once.

Westwall, Trump won't get 200 EV.
I hope he doesn't. I will be voting Libertarian for the first time in quite a while. Both major party candidates suck. One's an arrogant ass, the other has already proven beyond doubt that she will sell this country out to the highest bidder. She's a fucking criminal, and he's a moron. What a great choice!

Westwall, Trump won't get 200 EV.
I hope he doesn't. I will be voting Libertarian for the first time in quite a while. Both major party candidates suck. One's an arrogant ass, the other has already proven beyond doubt that she will sell this country out to the highest bidder. She's a fucking criminal, and he's a moron. What a great choice!
You and I then will be voting for Gary Johnson. What a crazy mess when you and I are voting this way.

A private citizen is reducing the First Amendment to dust? LOL!

Soon to be the leader of the Republican Party. You must be proud...

You're proud of hilary being your choice. Soooo, which is worse.... a known, corrupt politician who has provably sold her influence to a country not exactly friendly to us. Or a blowhard nincompoop....:cuckoo:

Nate Silver’s electoral map prediction is the stuff of nightmares for the GOP.

The second article deals with Trump's attack on the First Amendment. He is recalling press credentials of any news media that questions his lies or publishes anything other than glowing reviews about Donnie.

I would assume as President, he would have them shut down or closed. I guess his buddy Putin is smiling in Moscow.

Look, we know Trump scares the piss out of you. We get it. How about coming up with something new? How about attacking his political stances for once.
Which ones? The ones he had yesterday, or the ones he has today? Trump is the nations best used car salesman. He will say whatever it takes to make the sale, then, afterwards, you own the lemon, and it's none of his business. But fools that cannot deal with reality will support him, and cry their eyes out when he decisively loses the election for himself and the GOP.

Forum List

Back