Trump is now beating Biden in the polls !

What I said, yo.

But in all seriousness, the Democrat Party in PA has been burnt to cinders since the 2022 mid terms - and is in massive disarray.

And AZ recently opted to guarantee Trump would be on the ballot.

All that aside, WI and GA are certainly not what they used to be.

But that was the case four years ago as well.

So what I said stands.

according to a new CNN poll...thats right ! Trump is now leading Biden by 1% and Haley is beating Biden by an even larger margin ! with most Americans suffering under Bidens policies [inflation , crime ect ...] will the left keep him as the nominee or will they quietly push him to step aside for the 2024 election ! its doubtable that Biden will be more popular with the voters with nearly 18 months of pain left because of his policies before the elections.

Not only Trump but pretty much the whole Republican field. By the way, Trump has had several polls which showed a slight lead over Biden and a larger lead with Cornell West in the mix. I did some math one day and came to the conclusion that, with the electoral college factored in, Biden would have to win the popular vote by about 3% in order to have a 50/50 shot at winning the election. Anything less than 3% and Trump probably wins.

Forum List

Back