Trump Is Not The Only Target: Liberal activists push Pelosi ouster amid AOC feud

upload_2019-7-16_11-58-43.jpeg

Slooooowly the temp keeps getting turned up on Pelosi
Before she knows what hit her she will be out as Speaker

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-16_11-57-33.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-16_11-57-33.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 73
Yeah, Pelosi is not bankrupting America as quickly as most Dems want....

I dunno. Pelosi's been around a long time. Cortez may find herself in a new office between the broom closet and the men's room.

I've always believed that the loudest most irrational voice has got something to hide....these 4 women know they pulled some shenanigans to get elected and that truth is close to being exposed....they are afraid they will not be re elected so they are screaming at the moon....

The "shenanigans" are really the BIRTH RATE.

Muslims and Latinos are having 5-12 kids per couple, and if we don't do anything about that....

As Democrat voters will never care about Federal Debt until their government checks bounce, religious people will never care about HUMAN OVERPOPULATION until London has a MUSLIM MAYOR.... oooops, until the planet is unable to feed the human population...

I dunno. Pelosi's been around a long time. Cortez may find herself in a new office between the broom closet and the men's room.

Yup. As much as I dislike Pelousy she's running the Dem House.

AOC's next assignment will be janitorial.

You know. Cleaning the shitters. Good job for her as she throws enough shit when she opens her mouth.

She should have no trouble recognizing what she will be cleaning.

Best job she could do. At least it will make for cleaner shitters.

The "shenanigans" are really the BIRTH RATE.

Muslims and Latinos are having 5-12 kids per couple, and if we don't do anything about that....

As Democrat voters will never care about Federal Debt until their government checks bounce, religious people will never care about HUMAN OVERPOPULATION until London has a MUSLIM MAYOR.... oooops, until the planet is unable to feed the human population...

If it's to our detriment, why are experts complaining about the overall low birth rate here in the States? Economically it will assist us in the future with pending retirements and expirations of seniors! Replacements will be needed or haven't you thought about that? You'll be encouraging more illegal immigration to do work Americans just won't do! We're lazy AF and prove it all the time kvetchin' about life when compared to the rest of the world, we're living on streets paved with GOLD! People just have no idea or don't GAF; unfortunately it's both w/ a large slice of mainland idiots! :20: :2cents: :aargh: :agree: :blahblah:

"She’s going to get left in the dust,” Kristiana Faddoul, a 23-year-old environmental activist from Los Angeles, said of the House speaker. “Is AOC a little radical? Yes, but it’s the urgency that we need.”

Liberal activists push Pelosi ouster amid AOC feud: ‘She’s going to get left in the dust’

:p
If Trump's comments about Omar were specifically designed to make the 4 commie chicks the face of the Democrat Party leading up to the 2020 election, I have to give him credit for political genius. They will sink that party like Titanic.

"She’s going to get left in the dust,” Kristiana Faddoul, a 23-year-old environmental activist from Los Angeles, said of the House speaker. “Is AOC a little radical? Yes, but it’s the urgency that we need.”

Liberal activists push Pelosi ouster amid AOC feud: ‘She’s going to get left in the dust’

It's too bad you're not able to meet the MQ's for agent provocateur in Putin's Kremlin. They have standards too.
It was the RUSSIANS who made these 4 communist loons break the party lock-step and threaten the entire party's existence.

THOSE DAMN RUSSIANS!!

:laughing0301:

This House spin off show is just as boring as the Orange Virus show.

Trump's crooked admin. has frozen Congress in its tracks! They can't seem to get anything done! I'm wondering what will happen when it comes to approving a new budget and increasing the Nat'l Debt ceiling? Pelosi isn't going to roll over and Trump is such an a-hole, he doesn't GAF if our credit rating takes a hit; allowed to happen to him personally enough! We all know he's running his business thru the Oval Office with impunity! The real $#!t will come when these same apathetic jerks overcriticize or investigate a Dem. president after ignoring Trump's transgressions! Their middle name should be "hypocrites" so I won't be surprised! :20: :102: :aargh: :2cents:

It's too bad you're not able to meet the MQ's for agent provocateur in Putin's Kremlin. They have standards too.

Here's what HER OWN DAUGHTER had to say about the fucking psychopath House Speaker,

'She'll cut your head off, and you won't even know you're bleeding'

Trump's crooked admin. has frozen Congress in its tracks! They can't seem to get anything done! I'm wondering what will happen when it comes to approving a new budget and increasing the Nat'l Debt ceiling? Pelosi isn't going to roll over and Trump is such an a-hole, he doesn't GAF if our credit rating takes a hit; allowed to happen to him personally enough! We all know he's running his business thru the Oval Office with impunity! The real $#!t will come when these same apathetic jerks overcriticize or investigate a Dem. president after ignoring Trump's transgressions! Their middle name should be "hypocrites" so I won't be surprised! :20: :102: :aargh: :2cents:
So you are blaming Trump for Pelosi and the Dems not doing a damn thing....

Bwuhahahaha....

So you are blaming Trump for Pelosi and the Dems not doing a damn thing....

Bwuhahahaha....

Interestingly enough, the Republicans went through this same thing a while back with the TEA party, and it took Trump to engineer a victory in the White House and take the fighting off the front pages. I don't see a similar figure on the democrat side, so the fighting will probably get ugly and public. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

AOC is trashing our President over specious, false sexual assault claims. specious attack deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back