Dems, are ‘asylum seekers’ motivated by our free shit offerings?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m interested in knowing if Dems fool themselves into believing that refuge is all the ‘asylum seekers’ are after?
I’m sure refugees hate the idea that US government forces taxpayers to pay Guadalupe to procreate.
Does Mexico pay refugees to fuck their country up? Hmm, I wonder if that’s why they run right past Mexico?

Lol, you kids and your fake news!!

Asylum seekers are.motivated by the chance to live somewhere it's unlikely they will get shot or beheaded or tortured to death for entertainment. They are motivated by the chance to earn a living and feed themselves and their children. They are motivated by the American Dream that you conservitards are working so hard to kill.

Not by "free stuff".

Asylum seekers are.motivated by the chance to live somewhere it's unlikely they will get shot or beheaded or tortured to death for entertainment. They are motivated by the chance to earn a living and feed themselves and their children. They are motivated by the American Dream that you conservitards are working so hard to kill.

Not by "free stuff".

Forgive the BrokeDickLoser, he’s a special kind of idiot.

I'm sure all the 'free' shit Dem's are offering to illegals PAID FOR BY AMERICAN TAXPAYERS and hundreds of thousands of illegals pouring across the border recently is just a big coincidence. /sarcasm

Not by "free stuff".

They are free to get in line and apply to immigrate to America legally, while they seek asylum in Mexico.

Asylum seekers are.motivated by the chance to live somewhere it's unlikely they will get shot or beheaded or tortured to death for entertainment.
Has Mexico become such a shit hole that their citizens are fleeing in fear?

Because, Mexicans are the ONLY people who can seek asylum from the U.S. by entering southern ports of entry and requesting said asylum.

All the other people have failed to follow proper protocol by not seeking asylum from the nearest country and not entering the U.S. through a port of entry (aka sneaking into the U.S. illegally).

If Mexico has fallen to such a state, we need a regime-change war to fix that problem that directly affects the U.S. All other "asylum" seekers need to be sent back.

Not by "free stuff".

They need to stay in their own countries and make their own dream, much as our own colonials did, not export their problems into our dream.

Asylum seekers are.motivated by the chance to live somewhere it's unlikely they will get shot or beheaded or tortured to death for entertainment.
Has Mexico become such a shit hole that their citizens are fleeing in fear?

Because, Mexicans are the ONLY people who can seek asylum from the U.S. by entering southern ports of entry and requesting said asylum.

All the other people have failed to follow proper protocol by not seeking asylum from the nearest country and not entering the U.S. through a port of entry (aka sneaking into the U.S. illegally).

If Mexico has fallen to such a state, we need a regime-change war to fix that problem that directly affects the U.S. All other "asylum" seekers need to be sent back.

Yeah, you keep beating on that drum. It's not going anywhere.

Not by "free stuff".

They need to stay in their own countries and make their own dream, much as our own colonials did, not export their problems into our dream.
Much as our colonials did?

Do you even realize what you just said?

I’m interested in knowing if Dems fool themselves into believing that refuge is all the ‘asylum seekers’ are after?
I’m sure refugees hate the idea that US government forces taxpayers to pay Guadalupe to procreate.
Does Mexico pay refugees to fuck their country up? Hmm, I wonder if that’s why they run right past Mexico?

Consider this... they almost always vote democrat.

in-case-you-missed-democratic-debate-free-stuff-warren-castro-booker-orouke.jpg

Then consider where they come from... communist party is well and active in Mexico.

Last edited:
Even if Dems wanted your “free shit”, it’s not like your dumbass has anything to provide in the first place.

Not by "free stuff".

Much as our colonials did?

Do you even realize what you just said?

Yes. Apparently, you do not.

Forum List

Back