Trump Is No 'Obama' - Trump Inaugural Address Focuses On ‘We,’ Leaves Himself Out Almost Entirely

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama spent 22 minutes congratulating the Chicago Cubs for their World Series win recently, and in that 22 minutes he mentioned himself 40 times.

We have grown to expect and accustomed hearing Barry use the terms 'I', 'Me', 'My', etc... over and over every time the Narcissist had a chance to speak in public.

A short time ago President Trump delivered a powerful Inauguration speech, proving he is no Barak Obama.

Trump Inaugural Address Focuses On ‘We,’ Leaves Himself Out Of Speech Almost Entirely

"Donald Trump focused his inaugural address on ‘we’ the American people, leaving himself out of the speech almost entirely.

In contrast to his predecessor Barack Obama, who had a habit of mentioning himself often throughout his speeches, Trump mentioned himself just three times in two sentences, while referring to “we” the American people 45 times.

The first time Trump referred to himself came about halfway through the speech, when he said: “The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans.”

The only other 2 references to himself came shortly after when he declared, “I will fight for you with every breath in my body – and I will never, ever let you down,” Trump said. That was the extent to which Trump gave himself any mention in his inaugural address."

He referred to “we” the American people 45 times over the course of the address.

No, in his speech, Trump proved he is no Barak Obama, putting all the emphasis on 'WE the people' rather than 'ME, the self-appointed ruler'!

:clap:

Forum List

Back