Trump is making conservatives swallow hard & shut up

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I'm loving how Trump is shoving Democratic ideals down the throats of conservatives and Whacko Birds, and making them swallow HARD.

Trump talks about compromising in a negotiation, after wingnuts were unwilling to even utter the word compromise since Obama was elected. When forced, they weasel out and say "find common ground".

Trump talks about how single payer can work, after wingnuts have said for years it's a failure that can never work.

Trump talks about a strong government safety net and taking care of the poor, completely opposite of conservative dogma.​

And not one conservative has the balls to call him on his heresy. Or they never had the courage of their convictions in the first place.

I'm loving how Trump is shoving Democratic ideals down the throats of conservatives and Whacko Birds, and making them swallow HARD.

Trump talks about compromising in a negotiation, after wingnuts were unwilling to even utter the word compromise since Obama was elected. When forced, they weasel out and say "find common ground".

Trump talks about how single payer can work, after wingnuts have said for years it's a failure that can never work.

Trump talks about a strong government safety net and taking care of the poor, completely opposite of conservative dogma.​

And not one conservative has the balls to call him on his heresy. Or they never had the courage of their convictions in the first place.
Maybe you should support him:thup:

it is delicious :eusa_drool:

If Trump has an idea how to make something run better we will listen. That's not heresy idiot. That's being open minded.

I fully support DT, taking down what's left of the GOP.

Likely both.

I do support a lot of what he says. Unfortunately, the bat-shit stuff he says far outweighs the stuff I agree with.

I do support a lot of what he says. Unfortunately, the bat-shit stuff he says far outweighs the stuff I agree with.
Do you support the one under FBI investigation?

Trump is serving a purpose, he's driving the conversation on immigration ...Thanks Trump:cool:

Trump is serving a purpose, he's driving the conversation on immigration ...Thanks Trump:cool:
He's killing the GOP's chance to win. Works for me...

If Trump has an idea how to make something run better we will listen. That's not heresy idiot. That's being open minded.
Why when Trump has an idea, but not when anyone else has had an idea?

Democrats have been wanting Republicans to compromise since 2009.

Democrats have been wanting Republicans to protect Medicare and Social Security for decades.

Democrats have been wanting Republicans to help towards a single payer, Medicare for all for years now.

You sound like a fanboi who thinks Trump is the second coming. He has zero track record for getting anything done in a 3-way sharing of equal power.

He's killing the GOP's chance to win. Works for me...

Nah...Your wet dreams....

Do you support the one under FBI investigation?
Speak English.

Will he be deporting your sorry ass back to the desert?

This is why Republicans don't win general elections. Bush stole Ohio in 04 and florida in 2000 so technically they haven't won an election since hw bush.

Democrats have been wanting Republicans to protect Medicare and Social Security for decades.

Democrats have been wanting Republicans to help towards a single payer, Medicare for all for years now.

You sound like a fanboi who thinks Trump is the second coming. He has zero track record for getting anything done in a 3-way sharing of equal power.
Obama had no track record before Trump in fact HAS a track record with many companies world wide. Obozo is an idiot and some times you just get tired of an idiot's whine.

Democrats are destroying Social security. Disability is alomost broke, both parties are spending us into oblivion actually

Forum List

Back