Trump is acting like a naughty child!

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
Have you noticed that the politicians are acting lately like if they were the kids on the playground.
Yellings, fights, slanders are heard all around. I wonder do they realize that trying to distract attention from their party fellows they just give the votes to the opposite party?
Particularly successful in this case was Donald Trump. There is no Republican politician, who he would respect. Probably except Kanye West, but he can hardly be called a Republican.
Trump Criticizes Ben Carson, Says He Doesn't Have 'Energy'
KanyeTrump.jpg

Have you noticed that the politicians are acting lately like if they were the kids on the playground.
Yellings, fights, slanders are heard all around. I wonder do they realize that trying to distract attention from their party fellows they just give the votes to the opposite party?
Particularly successful in this case was Donald Trump. There is no Republican politician, who he would respect. Probably except Kanye West, but he can hardly be called a Republican.
KanyeTrump.jpg

I see..you don't like trump..
no need to try to disguise it by saying "the politicians" are doing this and that....and then only attacking trump...

you need to practice a bit so your partisanship isn't quite so glaring..

whats the sense in having a bunch of rino clones on stage lying and promising things that they won't deliver and the things they promise aren't important to me anyway ?? I Iike Trump , at least he addresses matters that interest me and things that I want to see fixed . Rebuild the military , deport those illegals , build that HUGE wall and don't pander to any special interest groups to get their vote so that the 'gop' can win . --------------- to he11 with the 'gop' and rinos and Special groups of voters and say it loud and clear Donald Trump !!

KanyeTrump.jpg

no need to try to disguise it by saying "the politicians" are doing this and that....and then only attacking trump...

Euhm... honestly I still cannot come to a decision whether I like Trump or not. He is a really smart man with a really fresh view on the American policy. But Idon't believe he's gonna win the election cause it's hard to play on the high alert for 14 more months.
And regardless he's so popular he doesn't know what the diplomatic protocol really is.
That is all what I have against him.

KanyeTrump.jpg

Euhm... honestly I still cannot come to a decision whether I like Trump or not. He is a really smart man with a really fresh view on the American policy. But Idon't believe he's gonna win the election cause it's hard to play on the high alert for 14 more months.
And regardless he's so popular he doesn't know what the diplomatic protocol really is.
That is all what I have against him.

Thanks. good post.
a good, honest president will surround himself with the very best minds in each respective are of policy and step back and let them work as he supervises...and he will have lots of cooperation from other patriotic politicians...the only criteria to be considered in any matter should be "Is it good for america"..

TRUMP will hire or appoint patriotic Americans and they'll be the best in their fields of endeavor . When they are all put together with the order to 'make America Great Again' they'll get together under the supervision of the President Trump and just go to work .

So let me get this straight, the other GOP candidates run around taking cheap shots at Trump, the News media run around taking shots at Trump, and Trump should just sit there and take it? I don't think so.

Typical of the News media they are being intentionally dishonest again shocker. Every time I see them foaming at the mouth about Trump did this or Tump did that I find that it was the other candidate or news media that fired the first volley or serious of volleys. Yet the reporting on the incident is highly twisted and biased and spun.

So good for Trump tell them all to go fuck themselves.

So let me get this straight, the other GOP candidates run around taking cheap shots at Trump, the News media run around taking shots at Trump, and Trump should just sit there and take it? I don't think so.

Typical of the News media they are being intentionally dishonest again shocker. Every time I see them foaming at the mouth about Trump did this or Tump did that I find that it was the other candidate or news media that fired the first volley or serious of volleys. Yet the reporting on the incident is highly twisted and biased and spun.

So good for Trump tell them all to go fuck themselves.

"Trump is acting like a naughty child!"

No, he's acting like someone who isn't a serious candidate.

Which he isn't.

So you like the way things are?
You like our politicians doing rotten deals where South Korea gets 230 something billion in trade and we get only 45 something billion?

Forum List

Back